Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

You've Got Limitations, So What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You've Got Limitations, So What? (116 Views)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / 9 Powerful Ways To Break Your Limitations / 'There Are Limitations To Free Speech' Says London Mayor After Preacher's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got Limitations, So What? by April2525: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
You've got limitations, So what?
So what you...
Are divorced
A single parent
Are Handicapped
Have been molested
Have been abused
Had abortions
Have been traumatised
Are an addict
Been lied against
Been the rejected stone...? The list goes on..
I'm not in anyway trying  to trivialize these "limitations". And i pray for Jesus to heal whatever hurt and pain you maybe feeling.

i'm however, trying to throw light on the limitless possibilities there are in these supposed limits, Everyone God ever dealt with had one limitation or the other; peter had a bad Temper, lost faith, lied but went on to be one of jesus's disciples performing miracles, paul persecuted christians but went on to become one of jesus's most radical disciples all through the scripture we see people just like Peter and paul.

They didn't have it all together. They made mistakes. They weren't perfect. They had handicaps, yet God used them to do amazing things: Jacob was a cheat and liar David had an affair, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossip, Mary was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sarah was impatient, Elijah was Depressed, Moses stuttered, Zacchaeus was short, Abraham was old.

The bottom line; there is a purpose in your pain, mistakes, setbacks, flaws and limitations and God will use it to write a beautiful story, all for his glory, if you let him!

#chisorom's musings
#holyspiritinspired
#christianinstagram
#gloryofthelatter
#joyinchaos
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKal-roF9G/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Hi guys please follow my instagram page, like and share stay blessed!
Re: You've Got Limitations, So What? by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
April2525:
■ You've got limitations, So what?
So what you...
Are divorced
A single parent
Are Handicapped
Have been molested
Have been abused
Had abortions
Have been traumatised
Are an addict
Been lied against
Been the rejected stone...? The list goes on..
I'm not in anyway trying  to trivialize these "limitations".
■ And i pray for Jesus to heal whatever hurt and pain you maybe feeling.
■ i'm however, trying to throw light on the limitless possibilities there are in these supposed limits, Everyone God ever dealt with had one limitation or the other; peter had a bad Temper, lost faith, lied but went on to be one of jesus's disciples performing miracles, paul persecuted christians but went on to become one of jesus's most radical disciples all through the scripture we see people just like Peter and paul.
■ They didn't have it all together. They made mistakes. They weren't perfect. They had handicaps, yet God used them to do amazing things: Jacob was a cheat and liar David had an affair, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossip, Mary was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sarah was impatient,
■ [b]Elijah [/b]was Depressed, Moses stuttered, Zacchaeus was short, and Abraham was old. The bottom line; there is a purpose in your pain, mistakes, setbacks, flaws and limitations and God will use it to write a beautiful story, all for his glory, if you let him!
1. This list comprises, not of limitations, but of hangups people employ as excuses for why they refuse to obey as God commands. undecided

2. undecided

3. Disobedience is not a limitation but rather a reason to choose to continue rather in obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Again, what you list are not limitations but excuses people use to choose sin(disobedience) over obedience. undecided

4. This is wrong! First of all, David, All those whose names are mentioned in bold attained holiness/perfection according to the standard that is God's Old and this was the reason why God forgave them their sins against Him. God does not make excuses or accept excuses or allowances for disobedience(sin). He forgives those who are obedient and holy of their sins does not mean He condones or accepts sin. undecided

5. Neither depression, stuttering, age, background, marital status, past trauma, health condition, nor stature is excuse enough to stand in the way of a man's obedience to God's teachings and commandments. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Place An Advertisement Here Please Experienced People Help Me Out / When You're Under Attack (3) / What Does the Bible Say About Tithing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.