Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? (700 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
I noticed it earlier today and was wondering why the admin merged the two boards. Hope its not related to the banking sector recapitalization and merging exercise. lol

May cos they may be serving same purpose, hence the need to streamline
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Yeah. We're removing and merging boards so we can moderate them more effectively. We want to reduce the number of places where spammers can hide their posts.
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
i think it makes alot of sense. the lesser the scope the easier it becomes for moderation and monitoring. I support same same to be carried out on Technology and Entertainment boards.
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by blank(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
I was so confused. Thought it was just my phone but noticed that my laptop was the same. Guess it will take some getting used to.

@Seun, at least u could av posted a message, a banner or something to let us know that things had changed or were changing.
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by r231(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2011
Seun:

Yeah. We're removing and merging boards so we can moderate them more effectively. We want to reduce the number of places where spammers can hide their posts.

makes a lot of sense
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
of course it makes sense when u ve been appointed a moderator. congrats lol
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by r231(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
toba:

of course it makes sense when u ve been appointed a moderator. congrats lol

Lol

Thanx boss grin
Re: Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? by Jarus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Individual Goals Set 4 Nigeria Count! / Can You Imagine This / Should Age Restriction/limit Be Placed On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.