Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' (732 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by laplace12(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls seun I just noticed that the 'likes' and 'shares' are somehow merged. Clicking on the 'shares' gets the 'likes' to disappear.

Please some of us are not cool with it. We like to preserve our 'likes' it gives us joy cheesy and at the same want to see the 'shares'

In summary, I want to be able to see the 'shares' while still preserving the 'likes' like it was before
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
keep feeding on "likes"
what value does it add to you?.

independece bonanza!!!!!: buy 100 likes for N900 send as mtn card to 08033336633 or pay into zenith bank 0044425778190 okechukwu abdul miynd44
GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by laplace12(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: keep feeding on "likes"
what value does it add to you?.

independece bonanza!!!!!: buy 100 likes for N900 send as mtn card to 08033336633 or pay into zenith bank 0044425778190 okechukwu abdul miynd44
GOODLUCK.

You no go understand

It shows how hard you are working. Even miynd44 preserves his own lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:
Pls seun I just noticed that the 'likes' and 'shares' are somehow merged. Clicking on the 'shares' gets the 'likes' to disappear.

Please some of us are not cool with it. We like to preserve our 'likes' it gives us joy cheesy and at the same want to see the 'shares'

In summary, I want to be able to see the 'shares' while still preserving the 'likes' like it was before
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12: In summary, I want to be able to see the 'shares' while still preserving the 'likes' like it was before
We might introduce a feature that shows the total likes you've received since you joined Nairaland, so you won't need to preserve likes. The purpose of the likes feature is to let you see which kind of posts people like so you can post more of such posts - encouraging good content.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Superstar007(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:
We might introduce a feature that shows the total likes you've received since you joined Nairaland, so you won't need to preserve likes. The purpose of the likes feature is to let you see which kind of posts people like so you can post more of such posts - encouraging good content.

Please do cheesy
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:

Then I believe the purpose of the "dislike " button will let us see the kind of post that people hate so we can post less of such post - discouraging bad content... don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:
nice
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by patrickmuf(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:
Seen I'd like to see the people that like my post as it is in Facebook, how about that?
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by freshness2020: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:
Lol! Never knew peeps preserves "Likes" .I was thinking I was the only one until recently I got it wiped off! This is funny walahi!

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by joywendy(f): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:
good, please is it possible to introduce a share button that would enable us share posts and comments to our social networks like facebook and the rest?

Why can't we see the post we share anymore?

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Lero15(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Seun:
Bro, please any hope of getting "unlike" click?
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by laplace12(m): 1:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Seun:

ok Boss

we are waiting.
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by UnknownT: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Seun, pls! I don't understand the reason why the person I am following can still share a post he made for his followers to read after they must have read it immediately he made the comment. What am I trying to say? Pls, disable someone from sharing his own post just like someone can't like his own post. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Seun(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
UnknownT: Seun, pls! I don't understand the reason why the person I am following can still share a post he made for his followers to read after they must have read it immediately he made the comment. What am I trying to say? Pls, disable someone from sharing his own post just like someone can't like his own post. Thank you
I don't read most of the posts written by the people I'm following so it's nice that they can share the few posts that they consider important.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Codedrock(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Seun:
bro seun, i think you should make the "Topics shared with me" only show the topic's title and not the whole body...
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by UnknownT: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Seun: I don't read most of the posts written by the people I'm following so it's nice that they can share the few posts that they consider important.
The major reason I follow just few persons, I wouldn't wanna log in and see 100+ on my "Following"(I make sure I read all d posts), after reading I still come to posts shared with me and read the same. You are the boss, guess I will have to get used to reading some of Lero15 's lol tongue grin posts twice
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Lero15(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
UnknownT: The major reason I follow just few persons, I wouldn't wanna log in and see 100+ on my "Following"(I make sure I read all d posts), after reading I still come to posts shared with me and read the same. You are the boss, guess I will have to get used to reading some of Lero15 's lol tongue grin posts twice
hahahaha cheesy ...lol posts? grin
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by UnknownT: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Lero15: hahahaha cheesy ...lol posts? grin
lol yes naw! U shared one of ur topics n I got to know cos I have just finished reading it from the "following".
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Lero15(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2014
UnknownT: lol yes naw! U shared one of ur topics n I got to know cos I have just finished reading it from the "following".
cheesy I seldom read d following*
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by UnknownT: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Lero15: cheesy I seldom read d following*
So it means only few people read it then just like oga Seun said he doesn't read all. Well, since I have few followers, I read them.
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by Lero15(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
UnknownT: So it means only few people read it then just like oga Seun said he doesn't read all. Well, since I have few followers, I read them.
lucky u
Re: Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' by justamour(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seun:
I don't know if somone asked this already but had to ask as I bumped into this. How do we get to know who n who is liking our posts? Can't this feature be added?
Thanks sake

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worstest Pain You Have Ever Experienced? / Get Tramigo Vehicle Trackers For As Low As 30k This Season At Konga / Chronic Hunger Or Purging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.