Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? (257 Views)

Re: Reno Omokri's Stance That Only Levites Should Receive Tithes / When You Noticed Someone In This Position Please Raise Alarm / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by Benblaq(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Just like the subject is asking, what is that your theological stance?
Mine: Heaven is the peace in your heart, it's not a place.
A musician said this in one of his new songs.

Happy Sunday!

Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by bigt2(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Lead by example and tell us yours first undecided

Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by Benblaq(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2023
bigt2:
Lead by example and tell us yours first undecided
I have just added that. 😉
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by vdestro: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Just a simple living and trusting on God (belief). And i am always in and out of those situations, sometimes having my sword also drawn and most times saying "touch me na, if you get 2 head"! grin
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by JASONjnr(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Telling Nigerians that the true definition of Christianity isn't practice in Nigeria that all that we see is pretence and fake.
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by mbaise1000: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Telling Nigerians that the true definition of Christianity isn't practice in Nigeria that all that we see is pretence and fake.
Are you a Christian?
Meanwhile do you think that true islam is practiced in nigeria? Answer with proof and examples please
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by Benblaq(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
vdestro:
Just a simple living and trusting on God (belief). And i am always in and out of those situations, sometimes having my sword also drawn and most times saying "touch me na, if you get 2 head"! grin
Oh! The kingdom suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force, right? grin
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by mbaise1000: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Benblaq:
Mine: Heaven is the peace in your heart, it's not a place.
A musician said this in one of his new songs.

Happy Sunday!

So what is the purpose of the op on earth, does he agree that it's God who brought him here? FROM where DID he even get the concept of heaven?
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by vdestro: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Benblaq:
Oh! The kingdom suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force, right? grin

Sure! grin

Also, time to kill, and a time to refrain from killing/time to cast stones and a time to gather swords, i mean stones. grin
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
God get sword!
“You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword,” says the LORD.
Zephaniah 2:12

Be careful!
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by orisa37: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2023
THERE ARE FOUR LIVING CREATURES IN OURSELVES. THE HEART IS JUST ONE OF THE FOUR. THE HEART IS NOT HEAVEN AND WE ALL MUST PASS THROUGH HELL ON OUR WAY TO HEAVEN.
THE HEAVEN WE ARE SEEKING IS IN GOD'S SPHERE .
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by Maynmann: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Benblaq:

Happy Sunday!
Mine: I am God.
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by obonujoker(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2023
1. Church does not take one to heaven...

2. Use of make up, jewelry etc, are not attires of children of God
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by Benblaq(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
God get sword!
“You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword,” says the LORD.
Zephaniah 2:12

Be careful!
Big shiny one grin grin
Re: What Is Your Theological Stance That Would Get You In This Position? by hopefulLandlord: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Jesus if he existed was not born of a virgin, his mother either had sex with Joseph or another man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And Trinity. Is Jesus God? Are They Same And Equal? / Why Does God Test Us / A Man Who Carried People's Sins Before Jesus Christ Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.