Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" (434 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / 3rd Lady To Strip Unclad On Mc Galaxy IG Live Video / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by ayloveit: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
I’m also a victim, I got pregnant for Davido and he offered me N10million to ‘take care’ of it — Lady
see full video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7NUxgIO6oQ

Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by pyyxxaro: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2023
I don’t want to believe this is true , if it is , then it’s obvious the Boy is Possessed 😀

See as the gal resemble Brown Dog when get long hair 😏😏
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by Redomi(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2023
He is on fire, he doesn't get tired
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by Foodqueen(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Eeya!

You loss in every corner.
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by Pepperdemisback: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2023
She's from which tribe?
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by Pepperdemisback: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
pyyxxaro:
I don’t want to believe this is true , if it is , then it’s obvious the Boy is Possessed 😀

See as the gal resemble Brown Dog when get long hair 😏😏

Let's say the truth, an average man of age 31 has slept with minimum 5-6 women in his lifetime but the ladies know how to take care of themselves without getting pregnant.
Na person wen dem catch oil for im mouth, na im be thief. Go to clubs and see men sleeping with more than 2 ladies per night.
If he is not Davido, they won't be doing this. Why do they snap him whenever he is sleeping, if not for a blackmail.
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by pyyxxaro: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Let's say the truth, an average man of age 31 has slept with minimum 5-6 women in his lifetime but the ladies know how to take care of themselves without getting pregnant.
Na person wen dem catch oil for im mouth, na im be thief. Go to clubs and see men sleeping with more than 2 ladies per night.
If he is not Davido, they won't be doing this. Why do they snap him whenever he is sleeping, if not for a blackmail.

I blame his P.A or friends that normally move with him … those guys are wicked people, they are supposed to watch his back continuously
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by Pepperdemisback: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
pyyxxaro:

I blame his P.A or friends that normally move with him … those guys are wicked people, they are supposed to watch his back continuously
They might be conniving with the ladies to extort and blackmail him just like the story of Peruzzi.
The Davido is stupid, that's why they are taking advantage of him. Why use your number with random women instead of closed numbers? Most people who do this, buy the prevention pills by themselves to be given to the ladies and phones seized till the ladies are leaving. He is a very careless person who can even be killed easily.
There are people who have up to 5 partners at once.
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by pyyxxaro: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

They might be conniving with the ladies to extort and blackmail him just like the story of Peruzzi.
The Davido is stupid, that's why they are taking advantage of him. Why use your number with random women instead of closed numbers? Most people who do this, buy the prevention pills by themselves to be given to the ladies and phones seized till the ladies are leaving. He is a very careless person who can even be killed easily.
There are people who have up to 5 partners at once.

You are very very on point, I can’t just believe someone of his class would be so reckless and wayward, see the level of embarrassment he has dragged himself in … Those guys that love with him don’t like him at all , they are there for his money , there’s suppose to at least one person that would scrutinize any lady that comes into his room, even what he drinks in public .. Smh

Well , make e enjoy the recent feather when e just add to e feathery hat 🎩
Re: 3rd Lady Cries Out Davido "Offered Me ₦‎10m To Remove The Pregnant" by PerfectStranger(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Idiotttt. Shameless wh*re.

You're also a victim. Victim of what exactly? Okay victim of your oloshoism.

I think parents, especially mothers need to up their games in raising their female children.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie’s Daughter BITTERLY LAMENT To Her Parents’ SEPARATION & How It’s.... / Where Is E Money / Star Boy ,skales And Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.