Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (16864 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by iamVirus(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017

Davido has been accused of ‘stealing’ the production for his record, ‘Pere’ featuring Young Thug and Rae Sremmund.

Producer HOD , is currently ranting on Twitter accusing of Davido not giving him credit and using his works without compensation.
‘Pere’ was released under Davido’s new deal, Sony Music Entertainment International Limited and the production credit was given to DJ Mustard,
In HOD’s words,
“Only for me to press play on Davido’s new song last night and I hear the same fucking song Dammy Krane recorded with me in 2015! Why??”
HOD tweeted:

“How long will upcoming producers be stepped upon? So because I am not known, you gave the song to Davido and my beat to DJ Mustard?”
“I have well documented proof by the way. Shame on Sony for not being professional about this too. I’m sure they felt this was just another unknown African producer,”.

HOD claimed that the Original Pere version was recorded with Dammy Krane in 2015.
HOD has worked with Olamide ,
Reekado Banks , Ayo Jay and BOJ .
HOD also tweeted more evidence below…

Source: http://360jamng.net/producer-hod-calls-out-davido-dammy-krane-for-stealing-his-works/

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by iamVirus(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
nawa oo
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by herzern(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davido and Song/Beats Plagiarism scandal ehn..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by talk2archy: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Attention seeker's every where, wait for Davidos thugs coming for your ass, you know how they beat people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by kingxsamz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
that's how they will be stealing somebody's shine...
what's wrong with that dammy krane sef?...
The pere song gan no sweet sef.

22 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by somrecords(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
E de pain me
Yes

1 Like

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by joyfavour(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Aplaudez(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
OBO steal someone's work keh!!!!!

I can't believe this!

Funkeeeeeeeee
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by 01mcfadden(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Black Face should help Him out.
OBO will also compensate you.

Wizzy right now,

10 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by cr7rooney10(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Music industry like alaba market
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Jaytecq(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
nah today.... is a norm my guy

1 Like

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by opecity: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
so? how is this davidos problem.. deal with dammy krane not david
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by ojutiku1: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
joyfavour:
grin
talk2archy:
Hx
kingxsamz:
that's how they will be stealing somebody's shine...
what's wrong with that dammy krane sef?...
The pere song gan no sweet sef.
iamVirus:
Dammy Krane and problems these days
Na you create post na you carry first to comment and you wan make heaven, tell me how?

Book space wella
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by NobleAngell(f): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Abeg allow Dammy Crane to recover from his jail term. I'm sure he's still suffering from PTSD.
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Franco93: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
For once, I thought the HOD means Head of Department grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Marvelous101: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
HOD davido don show you street,.. but has dem don steal dat one!...Record another one na! dnt be lazy bro
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by coldsummer: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oh im too old for this fresh stuupidity

Stealing

Davido

Wizkid

2face

Face

Buhari

Please let me enjoy my coffee in peace
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by jerryBoss1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
NOTED robber caught what next Oga catcher money /what?
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by bolex04(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oga go Sudan somewhere joo
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by ClassCaptain(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
HOD fuvk up the beat
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by mofeoluwadassah: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
dammy krane and problem be like monkey and banana
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by bolex04(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oga go Sidan somewhere joo

1 Like

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Sirjohn84(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
In naija pipo dnt get credit for others for using their work be it..projects..books..music.videos..even here on nairaland.too bad

4 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by BarakOkenny(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na so so thieves most of these artistes dem be, they get labelled all the time. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Got nothing to say
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by Goddygee(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
What else is the "Frog voice" good at? Am sure Dammy krane probably sold it to him. him part for d song no kukuma sweet na rae stremund make the song sweet... #TeamStarboyWoldwide

5 Likes

Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by kingxsamz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
ojutiku1:

Na you create post na you carry first to comment and you wan make heaven, tell me how?

Book space wella

no be me create post na
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by jonbellion(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
We don't care
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by godchildjayboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dammy krane gave it to davido.....but it is very good you are voice out. They need to pay for it.
Re: ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works by yungmoney447(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davido stop associating ur self with dammy krane you won't hear....see wetin he don do to you nw...wizzy will be lyk and dis guy called dammy said i stole his concept back then...so who is d thief nw....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today / UNIBEN Campus Connect Tour (Pictures) / VERY HOT: All Nicki Minaj Sexy Hot Pics(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.