Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema (34908 Views)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Solofresh2: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2023
HayB100:
REMA dey really hot now. I still wonder how on earth some mumu go compare this guy to Seyi Vibes. Like, I don't get, Seyi and Asake don turn Babalawo lately, the two idiots go dey incantate for inside song 🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin especially that seyi

6 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by 3RNEST(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, Selena Gomez that's been a global superstar since 2014 thereabout? Maybe what she meant was that she's gained renewed popularity from jumping on the afrobeats wave with Rema.

I didnt expect this level of humility from her to be honest cos the usual mode is for American pop stars to underrate their African counterparts. Big ups to her.

Exactly my point, see as Dem attacked my post grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Despite the hardship from Nigerian-Iberiberian SATANIC politicians.

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Jsucre(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Prechgold1180:
First to comment

Rema is on another level

That guy got grace

Edo blood to the world

Meanwhile

You are from a poor background ends at age 30

After 30 you turn to be the poor background yourself

It’s Monday morning
Wake up and hustle.

If you Dey work
Do it like your life depends on it

No justification to remain poor
guy send me your account make send you 1k for one bottle of chill Heineken. You make sense

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Originalsly: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Rema should be thanking Selena. I think he is smart to feature her ... that would draw her huge crowd and push the song on air in South America since she has Mexican roots. Calm Down is really popular ... an hear it all day even in radio stations that don't usually play Afro beats. This is no doubt the biggest Afrobeat song and I strongly believe Davido opened the door with Fall ... which hit mainstream and Star Boy follow up with Essence took Afrobeats to another level. This [i]Calm Down[/i]really took it worldwide. The combination with a star from a totally different culture is the way to go. I'm looking forward for an Afrobeat artiste featuring an Indian or Chinese star.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by peacettw: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
dyera:

Unlike the ungrateful Burna boy.

Fun fact. I no longer listen or watch any of his songs. He tainted them somehow
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by bitingcool: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
Selena gomez is a dumb bitch. She said she doesn't care about the numbers for her music but later on was begging her fans to stream her album and help her pass Roddy ricch in 2020

so because of that, she is a dumb bitch.
You that is an undumb dog, what have you done in your life to be better off than the person you claim to be dumb?
you reek of immaturity and foolishness of spoken words and thoughts. tuehhhh

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by HayB100(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin especially that seyi
As in ehn, before that mumu changed his style of music, I liked the guy die, when he sang the likes of Gbangba, Dia Fada, Catalyst, but lately, he just dey sing like mad man, I don't even know who advised him wit that his hairstyle, him just resemble ram wey them plait hair for

5 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2023
God1000:
It's good to show appreciation.

It appears she's falling in love with Rema as well.

Na so Oyibo dey do o, there’s no ‘love’ there. No go enter wahala o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by BluntCrazeMan: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Newsstories:

This man has changed my life forever, Selena Gomez celebrate Nigeria Singer Rema after featuring her on his hit song (Calm down Remix)

The American singer share this across her verified Twitter page thanking Rema for changing her life forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg9R2lU8sa8
Selena from Barney-And-Friends..
(Her name: Gina from Barney and Friends)

Good One Rema.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Thebest12(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Babypal:
Honestly the whites know how to love and appreciate. Get yourself a white lady kings

Selena Gomez is not white lady except by color of skin . She is from Nigeria Benin precisely
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Jayhome24: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Rema! Rema!! Rema!!! How many time do I called you? Hhmm....Hhmmm.....Hhmm dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice.......

3 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Landmine1: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Child support is real. Make this boy no fall enter this Aunty trap oo.

1 Like

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by BreezyRita(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
Shey we will not start shipping them together laidis so that Hailey Bieber can breathe from deranged Jelena shippers

Relena Issa goal!🥅🥅 🥅

Swears. Those people are deranged wallahi
I wonder when they will get over it

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Tunde835(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2023
bitingcool:

so because of that, she is a dumb bitch.
You that is an undumb dog, what have you done in your life to be better off than the person you claim to be dumb?
you reek of immaturity and foolishness of spoken words and thoughts. tuehhhh
Relax I was kidding. I wasn't particularly serious with the comment
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Prechgold1180(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Jsucre:
guy send me your account make send you 1k for one bottle of chill Heineken. You make sense
brother man thanks for the offer

But on a real I Dey perfectly ok

Use the money drink on behalf of me.

One love

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by JohnBullMySon: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..
You well so?

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by FireUpNow(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Prechgold1180:
First to comment

Rema is on another level

That guy got grace

Edo blood to the world

Meanwhile

You are from a poor background ends at age 30

After 30 you turn to be the poor background yourself

It’s Monday morning
Wake up and hustle.

If you Dey work
Do it like your life depends on it

No justification to remain poor
Ok
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Memphitz357: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

Rema did change her life, who know her before? Featuring her is a big win for her..
Can you just stop being unjustifiably stupid??

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nigeriagood(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

ah bros calm o,she is in the league of Dem Nikki and doja

2 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by philipobiz: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Newsstories:

This man has changed my life forever, Selena Gomez celebrate Nigeria Singer Rema after featuring her on his hit song (Calm down Remix)

The American singer share this across her verified Twitter page thanking Rema for changing her life forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg9R2lU8sa8
530million views. The earning for YouTube no be small money. Those who know how to calculate YouTube earning please let's know how much

3 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Poske95(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine life without men, who then will change lives

THEIR real problem is defining men according to variables like cars, houses, GBOLA, etc....not the Soul
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Julius1995(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2023
You must think The world start from Benin, and end in V.I, Lagos
3RNEST:

3 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2023
It's an international hit bt not that big
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nigeriagood(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
philipobiz:

530million views. The earning for YouTube no be small money. Those who know how to calculate YouTube earning please let's know how much
after my analysis it generates upwards of 1,855,000,000 naira or 1.855 billion naira

4 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Nigeriagood(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2023
jaxxy:
It's an international hit bt not that big
no 3 in the world
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Nigeriagood:
no 3 in the world

Story.
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by bossvitality(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

the most followed musician in the world? You're joking. check her instagram or google check

3 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Deji1960: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2023
3RNEST:

This your comment shock me somehow

5 Likes

Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Thugnificent(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Jsucre:
Bro 1k will mean a lot to me right now. Make i drop aza? Pls
Re: This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema by Jsucre(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Prechgold1180:
brother man thanks for the offer

But on a real I Dey perfectly ok

Use the money drink on behalf of me.

One love
ok bro. One love ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] / Omawumi Goes Swimming With Her Husband And Kids / Beverly Osu In Sexy Blue Gown [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.