Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28288 Views)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Heroicvic(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
mbaise1000:

Chief, stop insulting IGBOS, you are certainly not IGBO, you didn't remove any middle or right or left name, must you bring IGBOS in everything you are doing? What concerns IGBO with this thread? You relocated from Lagos to oshogbo, you can relocate back to benin republic, IGBOS, even if you are IGBO which I doubt very much, you and your type are the ones that make cockroaches to say IGBOS change their name to Yoruba because of IGBOS, when was the last time you visited IGBO land? So now why are you saying you are disappointed in your new brothers and sisters, aren't they saints again?
NONSENSE

Don't grieve more than the bereaved
I had to remove it to avoid any tribalism bruhaha

Don't know why I'm explaining this to you since you said I'm not igbo
.bye
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Heroicvic(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
ComptonGee:

Ilorin is not a Yoruba state FYI
They're operating a caliphate system
Learn before commenting

Are you kidding?
You mean Yoruba land conquered by Fulani caliphate?

Saaki, Offa, ilorin to mention a few is hausa land you mean?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stop asserting what you know NOTHING about

OriOko88:
undecided
I used to wonder why islam is called religion on peace. Nothing is peaceful in islam history,as Mohammed was never peaceful. He fought so many wars, fought the Jews and Christians,and was defeated twice. Even the hadith which islam doctrines and sharia laws was based on have been disputed as it was gathered by Aisha.

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

The oniseses are peaceful sha,they re not like d sango worshippers who re violent like Muslims.. Those ones would have gone on with their rites and invoke sango on anyone who tried to disrupt them. Nonsense undecided
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by OriOko88(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
juman:
Good that those traditionalists suspended it.
I tell you, tens of thousands of people would have attacked them if they decided to do the festival.
When I was younger my islamic group and I would have been among those that would have attacked them.
So attacking people violently is part of Islam? So much for religion of piss
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by tishbite42: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Maynmann:

How did you check?
It is well documented
No checks needed
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Maynmann: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
tishbite42:

It is well documented
No checks needed
Share the documents.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by tishbite42: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Maynmann:

Share the documents.
Keep foolishly hating on Igbos
Make una no ginger Tinubu make hin make Balogun of Ilorin first class traditional ruler

Keep playing the ostrich
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Maynmann: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep foolishly hating on Igbos
Make una no ginger Tinubu make hin make Balogun of Ilorin first class traditional ruler

Keep playing the ostrich
Share the “well documented” document.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Germi9: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jcomtrader:

Early signs that they have conquered
They will try this in more sw states till they take over
Aswear
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
gbengene1234:

You call her an idol worshipper. Please, educate me on why you think your own religion is anyway better than what she believe in.
don't worry one day you will know
Which religion is the best
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
mbaise1000:

And who are you worshipping?
Almighty creator he alone I worship, he alone I ask for help
He is the creator of the heaven and earth
He created all humans
He is Allah the almighty, the owner of the sovereignty
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
holaralph:
. Omoale to n Fi owo osi juwe, ile baba re. If you are an Igbo or Yoruba, did Mohammed or Jesus related to you, can you go to Israel or Saudi Arabia to marry them, what as religion produced except difficulty and problems coupled with brainwashing of your generations, All technology we are enjoying are produced by those people you called idol worshipers. Who religion help. Awon eru larubawa àti eru jew
you lie
Muslims started all this technology not idol worshipers
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Newton2024:
Are Muslims not idol worshipers too? Or is it because allah, arabian moon god is a foreign god.
you must be stupid to say that

We Muslims worship Allah alone
He has no son or wife
Or partner

He the only one we worship and he alone we seek for help
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
prophetfire:
. Ndi religion of pieces grin
illiterate fooool
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chetas81:
but Nigerian citizen prefer the religion of warlords called prophet Mohamed, and the religion of the Israeli Jesus called son of holy mary
what are you typing 🤔
Illiterate fooool
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Your Mohammed is worse than any idol you can think of
illiterate foool
Go and make research about Islam
Don't sit down and type rubbish
Ignorant fool
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Teeklef:

Come over to ondo state,I will show you that most Alfa are real herbalist.
the almighty Allah knows about the people that goes against him

It is forbidden to visit such type of people but some people are ignorant to follow the command of Allah

Islam condem herbalist babalawo e.t.c
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Newton2024: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
you and allah must be stupid to say that

He has no son or wife
Or partner

allah is the bloodsucking god of Islamic terrorists. That's why every terrorist is a muslim and every Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by mbaise1000: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
Almighty creator he alone I worship, he alone I ask for help
He is the creator of the heaven and earth
He created all humans
He is Allah the almighty, the owner of the sovereignty

I understand by calling your allah that you are a muslim, I heard that the name of your prophet mohamad's father is Abdulla, and that he was a pagan and died as a pagan, I believe as a muslim that you know the meaning of that name, so who is the allah and what does a pagan serve?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by gbengene1234(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
don't worry one day you will know
Which religion is the best

So, you can't even tell us your religion is the best and you're here discriminating another person's religion. So far, so good. Humanity remains the best religion. Just treat people how you wish to be treated.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Teeklef(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
the almighty Allah knows about the people that goes against him

It is forbidden to visit such type of people but some people are ignorant to follow the command of Allah

Islam condem herbalist babalawo e.t.c
Na wetin me I see,na hin I dey talk. I have not seen any alfa without a touch of herbalist stuff over here.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by mobileboy: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
illiterate foool
Go and make research about Islam
Don't sit down and type rubbish
Ignorant fool

There are enough materials and evidence out there already no need for a covert research of what's is already in public domain
or do you think it's just coincidence that every terrorist shout your pheodphile prophet name and diety before murdering themselves and others

what other research is needed when non-muslim, non-terrorist cannot practice their own religion in peace

only the shitty/moronic book of quran is to be respected but other people religion are to be desecrated

truly there can be nothing worse than your unholy prophet, his moronic followers and blood loving diety called allah or whatever

religion of piece of shit indeed
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by FuckTheMod: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
I used to wonder why islam is called religion on peace. Nothing is peaceful in islam history,as Mohammed was never peaceful. He fought so many wars, fought the Jews and Christians,and was defeated twice. Even the hadith which islam doctrines and sharia laws was based on have been disputed as it was gathered by Aisha.

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

The oniseses are peaceful sha,they re not like d sango worshippers who re violent like Muslims.. Those ones would have gone on with their rites and invoke sango on anyone who tried to disrupt them. Nonsense undecided
Ọr deh
Tell me one thing that has been peace about Christianîty till date.
From slavery
To world wars and any atrocities you can even imagine, especially in the Catholic cults.
Even Adolf Hitler was a Christian.
You need to bury your head of hypocrisy in shame.
Tueh
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by saintrow1: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
tungamaje:

Abeg oga, go help Ilorin Yorubas send their tormentors back to where they came from. Your Yoruba mother/sister has been harassed and warned not to hold any festival in her own land. And she has succumbed to the threat, why not go and help her?

Abeg go and beg simeon ekpa who is living far away in Finland commanding anarchy, sit at home order, beheading your people, stopping your sheeps mugu ppl from progressing in life. Majority of your ppl have left SE, they are living as refugees in other part of Nigeria. When are you going to help your ppl and stop putting your pig nose in yoruba ppls business. The woman played maturity, tomorrow is another day. That is what people with sense do not mugus that like u that beat chest and still end up like a loser just like how ojukwu and kanu did. Asinwin ppl

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by GoodIsGod: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?

You are a complete senseless person.
Undiluted stupidity reflects all over your comment. And your likes are many on Nairaland.
The people liking your post too are as dumb as you are.

Go back and read the post by the OP again and this time around carry your sense along as you read slowly.

The post is about Muslims threatening an Idol worshiper's life. And the woman being threatened herself is a Yorùbá woman.
So, what brings into this issue accusations on Yorùbá people.

If the same event the woman was planning to hold is planned in the North too. It would have resulted to the same thing.

It is a Religion issue not tribal.

Blame Islam and Muslim fanatics and not Yoruba Tribe.

Mumu.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Proudlyomonna: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You don try to organise Islamic program for South East when then threaten you?

You go just de talk rubbish, you think everyone is as discriminative as you Yoruba Muslim.

Don't mind Him.

Make Him go Owerri.

A nwafor can practice whatever religion He wants as long as it doesn't cause problems for others.

Although I don't feel Islam will ever pull weight in Igboland,with all this sort of intimidation from extreemist which can be found in every religion, it will be more difficult for Islam to hold ground in SE.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by tungamaje: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
saintrow1:

Abeg go and beg simeon ekpa who is living far away in Finland commanding anarchy, sit at home order, beheading your people, stopping your sheeps mugu ppl from progressing in life. Majority of your ppl have left SE, they are living as refugees in other part of Nigeria. When are you going to help your ppl and stop putting your pig nose in yoruba ppls business. The woman played maturity, tomorrow is another day. That is what people with sense do not mugus that like u that beat chest and still end up like a loser just like how ojukwu and kanu did. Asinwin ppl
Just like how Ojukwu, KANU and co lost Ilorin. I dare you to worship Osun openly in Ilorin. You will use your eyes to see your ears.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Newton2024: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
you must be stupid to say that

He has no son or wife
Or partner

You sound like pedophile MuhamMad, the first Islamic terrorist.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by kafeii123: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by BitterTruth01: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?

You removed your Igbo name ? Lol
I have nothing to tell you
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Kay25(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
Wetin u dey worship idull?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.