Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter (23257 Views)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Ndambi Guebuza: Court Jails Mozambican Ex-President Son For 12 Years Over Bribes / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Annistars: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Even if that is the last place for me to Japa i better stay in my shit hole (Nigerian)
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by isabi2lof: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nigeria is a better place for many people especially our men , they get away with almost everything. undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by favour32(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Like say the whole world na 100% Muslim.
How e for be?
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Olubucorla(f): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Greenfaces:
whats the collateral
I don't have collateral

I sell ladies shoe and bags, that's what I get.
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42am On Jul 04, 2023
NA LIE
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Walex92(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
As soon as Nigeria's population of Muslims continue to grow through careless BIRTHS of poor Northerners, THIS is the future of Nigeria. Here is a question to my FELLOW Yorubas on Nairaland:

Fulanis are using ONE-Nigeria to spread Islam to EVERY corner of the country according to the wishes of their ancestor Usman Dan Fodio.

Igbos are using ONE-Nigeria to spread their economic/political tentacles across Yorubaland especially Lagos in accordance to the wishes of their ancestor Azikwe.

Please what are YORUBAS using ONE-NIGERIA for?

This question is FOR ONLY Yorubas PLEASE!
The Yoruba are using one Nigeria to accommodate you when you run away from you insecure region
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Kingharzyz(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Currently in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
No one talk about the government here; female or male. She know the rules!
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Onitola2: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/politics/a-saudi-woman-was-given-30-years-in-prison-for-criticizing-the-neom-megacity-project/879t2gs
even if sedition is a crime, this punishment is too much unless if it's leading to treason. We didn't see the tweets sha
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by OTaoheed(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2023
abobote:
Muslim countries and their sharia mentality

know sharia, know peace.

read, unlearn, learn and relearn. don't let the west deceive you. Read!
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by gaskiyamagana: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
As soon as Nigeria's population of Muslims continue to grow through careless BIRTHS of poor Northerners, THIS is the future of Nigeria. Here is a question to my FELLOW Yorubas on Nairaland:

Fulanis are using ONE-Nigeria to spread Islam to EVERY corner of the country according to the wishes of their ancestor Usman Dan Fodio.

Igbos are using ONE-Nigeria to spread their economic/political tentacles across Yorubaland especially Lagos in accordance to the wishes of their ancestor Azikwe.

Please what are YORUBAS using ONE-NIGERIA for?

This question is FOR ONLY Yorubas PLEASE!
Get it right. Yoruba Muslim who is supporting one Nigeria is gaining something from it , not necessarily because of religion. Indeed, I don't know how there will be peace in the land where and when one tribe with little or no economical and educational values is dictating and dominating others with those values.
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by gaskiyamagana: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
OTaoheed:

know sharia, know peace.

read, unlearn, learn and relearn. don't let the west deceive you. Read!
Oga, don't confuse or muddle shari'a with wickedness of Saudi Arabia Monarchical Authoritarianism.
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by Ayohbk(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2023
mrdharkchild:
Respect your Culture/tribe. Life is not supposed to be free.
Countries work because they have fear for something.

Don't allow the westerners decieve you.
They get into your country and tell you you're a slave, open your eyes, make you feel you're living a lie.

And you connive with them to kill your people.
I respect the Muslim/Islamic culture.

Culture is your heritage.
Always respect it.
If you don't like it, get the Bleep out.

Everything was built on blood.
Nobody, not even Christians are totally good.
Stick to 1 religion,belief or whatever and respect others.

Everybody, killed to be where they are today, same with countries, and the west are the worst-off

But you travel out and see your Culture as backward.
I laugh you in Spanish.

Your heritage/Culture is your identity.

Culture is created for man .Man is not created for culture.
Culture is meant to adapt to man.

You cannot because of culture make life difficult for yourself or someone else .

For example , the culture of Killing of twins in calabar , should they have continued with because it's their culture.

Those people that carry culture on their head only say it because it favors them . When it goes against them, you will see them asking for the culture to be canceled.

This same Saudi had the culture that women shouldn't drive cars and go to cinema alone. When they saw how this limit their revenue generation , they changed it.

Saudi has a culture that no woman unmarried should live with a man. Did they not change it for C Ronaldo and his girlfriend?

All this culture of "Don't criticize the monarchy ", is just something made up to keep themselves in power forever .
Re: Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter by mrdharkchild(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ayohbk:

Culture is created for man .Man is not created for culture.
Culture is meant to adapt to man.

You cannot because of culture make life difficult for yourself or someone else .

For example , the culture of Killing of twins in calabar , should they have continued with because it's their culture.

Those people that carry culture on their head only say it because it favors them . When it goes against them, you will see them asking for the culture to be canceled.

This same Saudi had the culture that women shouldn't drive cars and go to cinema alone. When they saw how this limit their revenue generation , they changed it.

Saudi has a culture that no woman unmarried should live with a man. Did they not change it for C Ronaldo and his girlfriend?

All this culture of "Don't criticize the monarchy ", is just something made up to keep themselves in power forever .

If it is necessary to do evil for the greater good, then do it.
It's under ETHICS.
Decisions of mass massacre, sometimes are inevitable and necessary.

Even the westerners were like that in the past.

There's no good and evil, weighing good and evil should be in the scale of greater good for the people.

You define what works for you and your country if you have the power, as long as it works, continue doing it.

If it doesn't work, then change the law.

Food for thought:
THE BEST PROGRAMMING IVE SEEN SO FAR, IS PROGRAMMING THE MIND.
WHICH WESTERNERS ARE GOOD AT.
THEY CAME TO YOUR LAND AND TOLD YOU YOUR GODS ARE EVIL, GAVE YOU THE BIBLE, TOLD YOU YOUR FATHERS TEACHINGs ARE WRONG.

and we bought into them.

There's nothing unique about us, if we don't have culture.

Countries that work, do not copy others, they build on their beliefs: that's why China, USA and other countries are where they are today.

China practiced Buddhism, and built on that, and are progressing.
Middle-east practiced Muslim, and built on that, and see where they are today
UK built on Christianity, and kept to it, see where they are today.

But Nigeria chose to dump her idol practices, who said in other cultures and religions that they don't shed blood?

I laugh u sha.

Imagine we built on our culture, develop technologies based on our culture, : Today, we'd see people flying in the air as means of transportation, and it'd look very normal.

No, you chose to call them witches because u were programmed.

At the end: you won't still understand my write up.
I'm free in the mind.

The real programming is not SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING, OR C,CSHARP, JAVA.
The real programming is programming of the mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 560,000 Signatures / 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.