Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,780 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can I Build My House In 1 Year? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build My House In 1 Year? (196 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Build My House In 1 Year? by BuildoCrat: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Money Management is how you budget, invest, save and set goals.

It's no surprise that managing money is an essential frugal skill. Good financial management can get you out of debt, reduce stress, and help reach your goals.

We tend to confuse money management with being rich. We see someone who comes out and builds a house or is in the process of building a house. And we’re like “Oh I want to be like them because out of nowhere they just did it.”

What we don’t see is the number of times they saved up to get that house.
That’s how they can afford their own house. Saving.

Money Management is just like stockpiling with us at BuildoCrat. It’s the certainty that you can be like that person you admire or talk about.

Allowing BuildoCrat to help you buy and store your building materials until you are ready is all about efforts and results.

The question is are you determined and strong-willed enough to put in the work to store up until you have accumulated enough building materials to build your house or will you just keep spending the small money that is always remaining after all your expenses unnecessarily?

I know you can because if you want it, you can get it. Together we can buy, store, and build your house. [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings On Drainage Setbacks In Lekki / Newly Built 4bedroom Duplex With BQ To Let @ Ikate Lekki. (PIXXX) / 2 Bedroom Flat, 450k Letting At Iyana Ipaja Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.