Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (82433 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
how can u get a job wen a quote like dat is interpreted by a dimwit like u. fooolish old nonentity
by all standards of human measurement you're a category A simp and a snowflake.

I put it to you, you derailed a national topic to gloat over a woman because she responded to your post.

You're the sperm that should have come out as your mother's late menses.

Unevolved orc!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Weathered:
by all standards of human measurement you're a category A simp and a snowflake.

I put it to you, you derailed a national topic to gloat over a woman because she responded to your post.

You're the sperm that should have come out as your mother's late menses.

Unevolved orc!
I always knew u are mentally unstable. a maddd man for that matter. the idiiiot said it's my post. your brain need surgery before u die of foooollishness
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
I always knew u are mentally unstable. a maddd man for that matter. the idiiiot said it's my post. your brain need surgery before u die of foooollishness
stop having emotional diarrhoea. It's bad enough you're alexithymic.

You must be born with brain lesions if you can't differentiate your post from OP.

Brain-damamged dopey.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Weathered:
stop having emotional diarrhoea. It's bad enough you're alexithymic.

You must be born with brain lesions if you can't differentiate your post from OP.

Brain-damamged dopey.
now I see ur frustration, u being on nairaland since 2019 no single topic made front page. just like a useless employee dat never contributes to company workforce. we are not on same class. u will remain useless and jobless. bye he-goat
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
now I see ur frustration, u being on nairaland since 2019 no single topic made front page. just like a useless employee dat never contributes to company workforce. we are not on same class. u will remain useless and jobless. bye he-goat
nairaland is your barometer for measuring people's worth? grin grin grin

You're a real-life vagabond and Seun's digital product.

Your mommy would have deleted you from existence if you were a text in her phone.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by rxmusa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
naturefellow:
shut up! Would you say same for your niece, or nephew?
It is typical to downplay what you can't have. This is why individuals like you easily beef on wealthy or intelligent folk.

Impossibility for you may be 'piece of cake' for others.

Go outside and touch grass!

How market? Imbecilic stupid nonentity that doesn't think beyond sniffing kpuru mmiri and eating ass.

In case you want to ask me where is my JAMB score, go to Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and JAMB office and asked them the JAMB score I used to gain admission 10years ago (2013) which I used to study Pharmacy and become a Pharmacist.

Congratulations smart girl of integrity, Nkechinyere Kamsiyochukwu Umeh. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of you and the amazing feat you pulled.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by naturefellow(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
rxmusa:

How market? Imbecilic stupid nonentity that doesn't think beyond sniffing kpuru mmiri and eating ass.

In case you want to ask me where is my JAMB score, go to Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and JAMB office and asked them the JAMB score I used to gain admission 10years ago (2013) which I used to study Pharmacy and become a Pharmacist.

Congratulations smart girl of integrity, Nkechinyere Kamsiyochukwu Umeh. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of you and the amazing feat you pulled.
Pele pharmacist! don't project on me, mbok

It's unfortunate and unprecented what happened to her, but doesn't change the fact that Mmesoma is a bright lass.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Banjoramos(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.

Now that she has confess that she forged her result I hope are proud of her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nama shut up nobody call your family here fool see u wey never dey smell
julaion:
e pain u say u don rotten grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rooneyx:
Nama shut up nobody call your family here fool see u wey never dey smell
wasted product of ur father grin dead Bleep goat
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2023
As kwashiorkor take wipe your generation. Your own dey load no worry dey play ode
julaion:
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2023
GREMLIN
julaion:
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rooneyx:
As kwashiorkor take wipe your generation. Your own dey load no worry dey play ode
so na wetin kill ur papa be that?? shocked grin grin no worry e go reach ur 10th generation too cuz of Una grandpapa watery sperm grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Him own don even dry off. Na komkom remain olodo
julaion:
so na wetin kill ur papa be that?? shocked grin grin no worry e go reach ur 10th generation too cuz of Una grandpapa watery sperm grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2023
Rooneyx:
Him own don even dry off. Na komkom remain olodo
that's why I say you na a product of a wasted sperm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Na vomit dem throw you come life. No need to waste spermatozoon nama poo.
julaion:
that's why I say you na a product of a wasted sperm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Rooneyx:
Na vomit dem throw you come life. No need to waste spermatozoon nama poo.
e pain the uzor grin grin grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pain fire. Ode. The aboki wey bleep ya mama and ya grand momsy suppose pull out. E go mumu load the cumshot inside. Guy jonse
julaion:
e pain the uzor grin grin grin
. Aboki catarrh sure pass your lineage. Useless piglet, i pity ya fam. Dem be waste
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Rooneyx:
Pain fire. Ode. The aboki wey bleep ya mama and ya grand momsy suppose pull out. E go mumu load the cumshot inside. Guy jonse . Aboki catarrh sure pass your lineage. Useless piglet, i pity ya fam. Dem be waste
instead of producing a wasted product like u by using condom,ur papa for just spore the sperm for group make dog lick an because u are a irresponsible wasted effort of his,u are only fit to be use for sacrifices by ur village people
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shut up mumu wey no get sense, aboki no pull out na why dem vomit you. Useless dey una lineage pity
julaion:
instead of producing a wasted product like u by using condom,ur papa for just spore the sperm for group make dog lick an because u are a irresponsible wasted effort of his,u are only fit to be use for sacrifices by ur village people
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rooneyx:
Shut up mumu wey no get sense, aboki no pull out na why dem vomit you. Useless dey una lineage pity
e pain am grin grin useless son of a wh0re
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hunger don finish ya own pigs. No worry girl. Go hustle help dem before u die soon. Fool
julaion:
e pain am grin grin useless son of a wh0re
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rooneyx:
Hunger don finish ya own pigs. No worry girl. Go hustle help dem before u die soon. Fool
me wey dey UK?? Dey enjoy cheesy
You go die and them go bury u for Nigeria before dog eat ur skull
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol UK come be wetin lol. Dem dey pick money there olodo. Dem go soon pursue you comot. Dey play goat. FYI na istanbul i dey IDIOT. Mumu think say na everyone wey dey here dey naija. Nama
julaion:
me wey dey UK?? Dey enjoy cheesy
You go die and them go bury u for Nigeria before dog eat ur skull
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rooneyx:
Lol UK come be wetin lol. Dem dey pick money there olodo. Dem go soon pursue you comot. Dey play goat. FYI na istanbul i dey IDIOT. Mumu think say na everyone wey dey here dey naija. Nama
idiot fool like you wey never see plane before cheesy grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na your generation never see plane fool. Illiterate swine
julaion:
idiot fool like you wey never see plane before cheesy grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rooneyx:
Na your generation never see plane fool. Illiterate swine
bastard daughter of a smelling Wh0re,wasted sperm like u grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Only sperm dey your block coconut head. I dey UK see fool. No hustle get kpali dey dey form i dey Uk. Olodo until dem deport ya ass. CRETINOUS GREMLIN
julaion:
bastard daughter of a smelling Wh0re,wasted sperm like u grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Rooneyx:
Only sperm dey your block coconut head. I dey UK see fool. No hustle get kpali dey dey form i dey Uk. Olodo until dem deport ya ass. CRETINOUS GREMLIN
hahahaha e pain oh because na wasted sperm you be
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Mumu na your family ly e pain. No time for toilet washers
julaion:
hahahaha e pain oh because na wasted sperm you be
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Rooneyx:
Mumu na your family ly e pain. No time for toilet washers
when doing msc turn to toilet washer for ur dead brain grin that's why u no fit pass jamb grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Na u be the first to study for msc. Mumu goat. No apply for postwork by then dem do deport u come naija. Nama. Idiot say msc olodo. Fo read book kid you’re utterly useless
julaion:
when doing msc turn to toilet washer for ur dead brain grin that's why u no fit pass jamb grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right?