Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) (473 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by owukpa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had claimed that a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL68JcZhhPM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by God1000(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good clarification.

Over to you JAMB

Thorough investigation should be conducted to ascertain what really happened.

She said she printed her result from the JAMB website

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by slimjohn2k5: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Proper investigation needed
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by ODUBEZE: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb is not ripe for technology, they should just own up and take responsibility for their mistakes, apologize and stop traumatizing this brilliant innocent girl!!!

It is not too late to do the right thing!!!

This country sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by alpharoyalty: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb was really unfair to jumped to conclusions without investigating..
Please let the poor breathe abeg.
I'm sure if it was one aboki student, they would have celebrated her up to the presidency level.
That girl doesn't sound like one that cannot make that score. They should not destroy her life....

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by Feintline: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by envoymedia: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by complexstuffs(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Jamb was really unfair to jumped to conclusions without investigating..
Please let the poor breathe abeg.
I'm sure if it was one aboki student, they would have celebrated her up to the presidency level.
That girl doesn't sound like one that cannot make that score. They should not destroy her life....

God1000:
Good clarification.

Over to you JAMB

Serious investigation should be conducted to ascertain what really happened.

She said she printed her result from the JAMB website

The girl is a criminal
. She most likely went to all these "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

Stop defending criminality just because she is Igbo

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant all over south east

There is no year that we will not have someone from the SE parading fake jamb result

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by complexstuffs(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Jamb is not ripe for technology, they should just own up and take responsibility for their mistakes, apologize and stop traumatizing this brilliant innocent girl!!!

It is not too late to do the right thing!!!

This country sef undecided

It was not a mistake from JAMB and you know it. You are just defending her because she is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by onthehill: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
For real??
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
She is a child

Please bear with her and forgive

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Girl Accused Of Forging Jamb Result Opens Up (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mumu girl at your age you are faking results

(1) (Reply)

Nmesoma Vs Jamb The Outcome Go Shock You / Can You Find The Areas Of The Shaded Region? Maths People, Oya Come In / Can I Raise My CGPA From 2.03 To 2.50 In My 400 Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.