Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results (5236 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by bewla(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
T
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

see this one oo..what is sh holding in her hand jealous folk...?..e pain u say sh cantab ur result at seventen yr old till u did special center..

that girl is very young...u no dey see ger face ni...abi old age dey affect ur eyes...i deal with lots nd lots of young student as ut is my field..dont say what u dont know..

now ask urself, why would sh lie..?

browse ur google nd type. jamb candidate drags jamb to court in 2019" nd see the full story of another small boi..abi all of them dey lie..?

grow up abeg..jamb na jonser

Hello bro, you don't need all this now.

Shey na me put 2004 for the paraded result ni?
She can lie if she wants to study medicine or law because that score MAY not fetch her desired course.

I don't move in line of banters but be reasonable for once if you are an adult.
You don't need to subscribe to my FACTS but be matured in your response.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Rolings:
Op result notification is different from result slip and they should of course have different layout

Let's see the girls result slip and compare with another candidate for the same exam.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but from jamp press conference the layout of the result the girl is holding is that of last year,it was changed for this year's result....this is Jambs greatest proof.
Let's see how it goes.

if jamb can lie against a small 17year old boi in 2019...thry can b lieing again...

what will b her motive for faking result at 16..? for a female for that matter .again.her result wasnout as highest before the new girl was declared by jamb....

jamb dey jealous her
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

Hello bro, you don't need all this now.

Shey na me put 2004 for the paraded result ni?
She can lie if she wants to study medicine or law because that score MAY not fetch her desired course.

I don't move in line of banters but be reasonable for once if you are an adult.
You don't need to subscribe to my FACTS but be matured in your response.

plz tak ur med...what sh is holding is boldly written " 2023 UTME result notification"

abeg buy glass..nd u put 2004 there
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

plz tak ur med...what sh is holding is boldly written " 2023 UTME result notification"

abeg buy glass..nd u put 2004 there

You don't see her date of birth in the result she is holding.

I use the date of birth to clear the air of her being a minor as some people claimed she is 16years old. SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD.
I am not talking about the years of exam.

Aside JAMB don't print/allow NOTIFICATION OF RESULT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Dzzzz: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Them say compare the 2 and una done turn am to tribal war..The first is not even the girls and that’s an original certificate from jamb office..So can’t compare the 2 together..Make una stop clowning on each other.Many of una here I can bet wrote jamb like 3times and some use special center so stop acting like say Na your brain carry you enter..
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by olril17(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197992:

Otondo that's the print out from JAMB portal from cyber cafe not from JAMB OFFICE
Jamb has stopped doing that,a candidate can no longer do the cyber cafe printout. See bro not everything has to be tribal.
Her result is fake
The girl that came first is also from Anambra,that’s who truly deserve the accolades not the one with a fake result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by eepeepook: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2023
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by olril17(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb do no longer allow printout/notifications of result again.
It’s sad everything devolves onto a tribal discussions these days.
I truly feel for the girl that was first. Ironically she’s from Anambra as well yet in all these,she’s the real victim.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by EconomistXplain: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

You don't see her date of birth in the result she is holding.

I use the date of birth to clear the air of her being a minor as some people claimed she is 16years old. SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD.
I am not talking about the years of exam.

Aside JAMB don't print/allow NOTIFICATION OF RESULT AGAIN.

see how u think..? my dte of birth in my NIN is wrong....my cousins own in waec is even 1938....does that make me and her fake..?

both of us at different periods went there and effected a change ..simple..

u just hate her so much and u cant bliv sh is dt good, cuz u hv never met a brilliant chap
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

see how u think..? my dte of birth in my NIN is wrong....my cousins own in waec is even 1938....does that make me and her fake..?

both of us at different periods went there and effected a change ..simple..

u just hate her so much and u cant bliv sh is dt good, cuz u hv never met a brilliant chap
Bros rest

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by tuzle(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

OP i wrote JAMB in 2010 and i can still remember
The first one is what u get from JAMB directly
The second one is ur online printout which she is holding

Abi u never write JAMB for ur life ni?
the issue now which I have been trying to make people understand is that jamb has stopped using that online printout now for 2 years. So how did she get it

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Krak(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
She no even score reach 200 sef.....
Mtchewww......

That's not her result.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Henix(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

If SMS notification paraded online were to be true, the registration numbet ends with EE and the paper registration number ends with FF.
I can save someone phone number as 55019 and type jamb result format on the phone and send it to my number with will show it as jamb result.

If Innoson and the School has the result let them show it. JAMB result will automatically download when you make payment, and wanted to print it. So, the two cannot claim they don't have a copy.

Asides, the LADY is not a minor EXCEPT the year of birth on that paraded result is also FAKE, she is 19years old or someone born in 2004 no go increase in age again?

In other words, u are convinced that the girl deliberately faked both the printed and sms notification just to get a temporary and ridiculous attention.

But could it also mean that INNOSON company and their management team are so dumb that they don't know how to verify a simple jamb result from jamb portal before publicly acknowledging and awarding the said student a scholarship in the 1st place?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by tuzle(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Henix:

In other words, u are convinced that the girl deliberately faked both the printed and sms notification just to get a temporary and ridiculous attention.

But could it also mean that INNOSON company and their management team are so dumb that they don't know how to verify a simple jamb result from jamb portal before publicly acknowledging and awarding the said student a scholarship in the 1st place?
go and read the original article innoson released again. U will see where it was stated that they sent a message to jamb to verify the result but jamb didn't respond on time and when they responded it was through the media saying the girls result is not from them that her originals score was 243 or something like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by kozmokaz(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
Which one is the real layout of a JAMB result? The green one or the one Mmesoma is holding?

Lots of questions

I'm very sure you never take jamb before !

So you can differentiate between original print copy and the normal one

Original copy comes with passport and in color .
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Alphanancy: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2023
CondenseMilk:

One is original from jamb and the other is student print.
God bless you wise man.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Henix:

If Innoson and school verified the result, let them post the result they got. YOU CANNOT GET THAT RESULT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING IT. Let them post what they see.

The girl MAY be ignorantly culpable. Cafe, stakeholders and the likes are very good at scamming these candidates.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2023
olril17:

Jamb has stopped doing that,a candidate can no longer do the cyber cafe printout. See bro not everything has to be tribal.
Her result is fake
The girl that came first is also from Anambra,that’s who truly deserve the accolades not the one with a fake result.

God bless you my brother. This is what I have hammering on. I don't fully like JAMB but nevertheless, let us be rational in reaching conclusion.

Thanks
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Henix(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Chemcrown:

If Innoson and school verified the result, let them post the result they got. YOU CANNOT GET THAT RESULT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING IT. Let them post what they see.

The girl MAY be ignorantly culpable. Cafe, stakeholders and the likes are very good at scamming these candidates.

U forgot to also add exam contractors. I have a friend in South East who has bought so much properties in the East from registering and taking students to what they call miracle centers.

Let's wait and see who is culpable in this girl's case at the end of investigation

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Chemcrown: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Henix:

U forgot to also add exam contractors. I have a friend in South East who has bought so much properties in the East from registering and taking students to what they call miracle centers.

Let's wait and see who is culpable in this girl's case at the end of investigation

Thanks for your objectivity
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by nnamdi640: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
She no even score reach 200 sef.....
Mtchewww......
Use your brain the first result is for another person not for this girl, according to jamb, the girl actual score is 249. Next time read well before you comment
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by sunray(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB is ahead of students nefarious plans.

Nigerians are good at deploying our intelligence to negative things like witchcraft, cultism, kidnapping, banditry, robbery, stealing, yahoo ...........
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Smile4me01(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Everything in Nigeria must become news because we lack data and advance information technology putting their maladministration blame to promising young girl the girl will still be favor and go to functional country where she will be the best among the equal.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Pat081: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
Which one is the real layout of a JAMB result? The green one or the one Mmesoma is holding?

Lots of questions
print out is the black one and the green one is from the Jamb office
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by emperor4love(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2023
wolesmile:
If truly, this girl did not manipulate the result (which I strongly want to believe considering her background) then they need a very good lawyer to sue JAMB's goddamned ass.
10 billion naira for defamation to start with.
were de man go c money bring to manipulate such result fr her pikin that de last de poor will tink instead de will option u retook it
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by chatinent: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
My point is how would she input her number to print and another QR Code comes out. QR Codes don't come out like that...but in her case, the QR Code is not fake but according to Jamb, the result is. Also, the 336 according to Jamb belong to neither of both. And that make Jamb claims look with a copy and paste forgery...and seemingly reasonable.

The bearer of the QR Code is number 11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138 (score).

Sth is really going on!
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Minjim: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2023
The girl upgraded her result from a dubious site that upgrades JAMB results.

The one she is holding was the old printout.

1. She and those that upgraded the result weren't banking on JAMB changing their printout format.

2. They over played it in making it the highest score.

3. She should have just lay low and not brandish the result publicly claiming it's the highest.

4. Igbos are being unnecessarily dramatic and emotionally as usual. Always claiming to be the victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Minjim: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:
My point is how would she input her number to print and another QR Code comes out. QR Codes don't come out like that...but in her case, the QR Code is not fake but according to Jamb, the result is. Also, the 336 according to Jamb belong to neither of both. And that make Jamb claims look with a copy and paste forgery...and seemingly reasonable.

The bearer of the QR Code is number 11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138 (score).

Sth is really going on!

There is a site that upgrades JAMB results. The also help candidates to generate JAMB QR codes. But whatever the do can't be authenticated by JAMB.

JAMB should question their office in Anambra to resolve this issue

1 Like

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Xox1945(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Inec and Jamb are 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic Advice Pls Check In / How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide / Causes And Solutions To Poor Performance In The Nigeria Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.