Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results (5230 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by 24SEVEN: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

u no get eyes say them write IWO for ondo state..?

gel get highest for jamb...jamb just dey jealius say sh first them annouce it

Me I saw IWO in Osun state. grin
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Enskynelson(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

The fault is from JAMB. That's the point
It's not from JAMB. What the girl hold is a manipulate result. Someone's result was edited.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by BreconHills(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beuberry:

Lmao. 2010 you were probably 16 or maximum 18 years. Fast forward to 2023, you are probably in your late 20s, 30 or early 30s.
To the matter, don't turn it to a tribal affair and people should stop talking as if it's a Yoruba vs Igbo matter.
I only blamed JAMB for being too quick to call the girl a fraud when investigations hasn't been concluded.

If you watched the Channels TV interview with the Jamb spokesman he something that was revealing. He said they don't chase people claiming high scores but they will chase anyone holding up a result with jambs logo and claiming a result not in their database. I get

There is too much sentiment surrounding the obvious fact that this girl has been taken hostage by a fake results cartel who are doubling down on their fraud. Her airtel phone records are there and they show everything.

I feel for the other young girl whose day this should have been but who forever will have her stellar achievement sullied by this affair. And she is also from Anambra. Such a shame.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by Beuberry(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

If you watched the Channels TV interview with the Jamb spokesman he something that was revealing. He said they don't chase people claiming high scores but they will chase anyone holding up a result with jambs logo and claiming a result not in their database. I get

There is too much sentiment surrounding the obvious fact that this girl has been taken hostage by a fake results cartel who are doubling down on their fraud. Her airtel phone records are there and they show everything.

I feel for the other young girl whose day this should have been but who forever will have her stellar achievement sullied by this affair. And she is also from Anambra. Such a shame.
I see those too. More truth ll still come out.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by DRKRIZ: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Take time fear women.....See her face with fake result..Her own too early.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by sisisioge: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
The one she's holding text isn't well aligned. Lord, please let this girl be innocent o.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by IVORY2009(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

OP i wrote JAMB in 2010 and i can still remember
The first one is what u get from JAMB directly
The second one is ur online printout which she is holding

Abi u never write JAMB for ur life ni?

He nor go school
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by fkj950ax(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rolings:
Op result notification is different from result slip and they should of course have different layout

JAMB has stopped Result Notification for more than 3-5 years. They don't issue it to any candidate again.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by oyatz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rolings:
Op result notification is different from result slip and they should of course have different layout

Let's see the girls result slip and compare with another candidate for the same exam.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but from jamp press conference the layout of the result the girl is holding is that of last year,it was changed for this year's result....this is Jambs greatest proof.
Let's see how it goes.

JAMB have stopped issuing NOTIFICATIONS OF RESULTS since 2020/21
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by juman(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB said the date of birth she filled in JAMB form was april 2, 2004.
But its different from date of birth in that fake result.
Also JAMB dont issue results notification any more.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by tunjijones(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Rolings:

Let's see the girls result slip and compare with another candidate for the same exam.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but from jamp press conference the layout of the result the girl is holding is that of last year,it was changed for this year's result....this is Jambs greatest proof.
Let's see how it goes.

Jamb said they have stopped using result slip since 2021. Where then did she get her own slip.

Is there any other candidate that wrote jamb this year that has a result slip?

There is a short code for checking jamb result powered by Airtel, jamb claimed that the girl has checked her result using the short code several times and the result is the same 249. So where she get the 362 she is parading up and down.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by tunjijones(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

OP i wrote JAMB in 2010 and i can still remember
The first one is what u get from JAMB directly
The second one is ur online printout which she is holding

Abi u never write JAMB for ur life ni?

So you want to tell me you have not heard that jamb have stopped issuing slip since 2021. Or you just want to be the devil's advocate
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by tunjijones(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Henix:

In other words, u are convinced that the girl deliberately faked both the printed and sms notification just to get a temporary and ridiculous attention.

But could it also mean that INNOSON company and their management team are so dumb that they don't know how to verify a simple jamb result from jamb portal before publicly acknowledging and awarding the said student a scholarship in the 1st place?

Yes, I think innoson company are dumb and did not verify. It was Anambra state govt that went to verify with Jamb before giving the girl scholarship, that is how the whole truth was revealed that the result is fake.
Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
tunjijones:

So you want to tell me you have not heard that jamb have stopped issuing slip since 2021. Or you just want to be the devil's advocate
What is my business with JAMB I wrote 13years ago?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw Today Broke My Heart. / Olabisi Onabajo University Post Ume / Ui Second Batch Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.