Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record (543 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by businessMODE(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Leke Olayemi, a baker and an undergraduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is set to break the longest baking session (individual).

She intend to bake for 100 hours.

The current longest marathon baking (individual) is 31 hr 16 min, and was achieved by Wendy Sandner (USA), in Spokane, Washington, USA, from 18 to 19 February 2022.

Best wishes.

Source: Mr. Ablaku

Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by yinkus6750(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2023
It's like Nigerians just got aware about GBR.
Every record is in trouble, as they will attempt all records.
But we have more technical invention records, not all this cook nd bake.
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by MMG01(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Not making sense anymore folks SMH 🤦‍♂️
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2023
In a day Can she bake 50 bags of agege bread🍞?
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by duduade: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Nigerians are jobless
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by DWJOBScom(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2023
I am happy it is baking this time.
I am tired of cooking o
I am also grateful to God say this one no dey solicit for clothing as most of them are always in need of clothes when taking pictures on the Internet.
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by Nikeee: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Even GWR go don tire for Nigeria matter.

For your travelling process Japa dat is 100% guarantee pls make contact today and you will be glad you did

Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
businessMODE:
Leke Olayemi, a baker and an undergraduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is set to break the longest baking session (individual).

She intend to bake for 100 hours.

The current longest marathon baking (individual) is 31 hr 16 min, and was achieved by Wendy Sandner (USA), in Spokane, Washington, USA, from 18 to 19 February 2022.

Best wishes.

Source: Mr. Ablaku

She no dey part of BAKERS ASSOCIATION? dem jus announced Hike in price.

Make she no go collapse like massager oo grin
Re: Leke Olayemi Set To Break Longest Baking Session World Record by eepeepook: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let her not learn the hard way like Joyce Chioma.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Pray For David Ibiyeomie, Says Pro. Kingsley As He Reveals Why He Attacked / I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan / 9 Famous Nigerian Musicians Without Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.