Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar (1152 Views)

Anambra UTME Fraud: ‘Let The Poor Breathe’, Innoson Motors’ Tells JAMB / JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by peekspot(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2023

The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, Tuesday said that Nigerians will be shocked if the board decides to reveal the details of the “forgery” perpetrated by Mmesoma Ejikeme, the candidate from Anambra State whom the board accused of manually inflating her UTME score.

Oloyede noted that the result paraded by Ejikeme was the template for a student who sat UTME two years ago.

In an interview with Premium Times, the former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin said, “If you scan the code, the candidate’s result will show. So I can say emphatically that the girl is parading a fake result. It is either she is being duped, or she is part of a syndicate manufacturing purported JAMB results.

“There are security features on our results, so I can emphasise that the girl is just trying to deceive the public. Her result is completely fake. Her claim that she printed the result from our site is a lie, and totally incorrect. If we should reveal all that we know, people will be shocked. So if people are looking for shortcuts to achieve an end, that is what would happen.”

JAMB said the matter has nothing to do with its system, saying nobody hacked into its system and that the result did not emanate from its system.

“The result she is holding is completely fake because we are able to track everything printed from our system”, it said.

Mmesoma was accused of forging her 2021 UTME result by the board on Sunday evening. She has since denied the allegations levied against her by the examination body, JAMB.

But JAMB insisted that she forged the result and placed a three-year ban on her.

https://punchng.com/utme-fraud-if-we-reveal-all-we-know-peoplell-be-shocked-jamb-registrar/

1 Like

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by Septagon: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Then reveal what you know or kindly shut up!

Hadley Chase available

2 Likes

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by LeeSantos(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
grin I don’t trust an institution were snake swallowed 36million naira.
What so had in revealing what you? If you have what you claim you have?

Is this a cover up for a technician glitch they spent millions developing over the years?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by donbachi(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2023
You have nothing to reveal...na envy dey kill una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by illicit(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Ishaq Oloyede was a VC at UNILORIN my Alma mater

If u know him, you will know he knows his onions

He doesn't encourage cultism or malpractices

Very strict personality

10 Likes

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by yemobrown(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
This man is an idiot if he actually made the above statement. What sort of junkies do we have manning all our MDA'S? What is happening to all our professors manning this MDA'S? Gosh!!!
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by SmellingAnus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

Very strict personality
and if a gun was placed on your head to swear that the girl manipulated her result as claimed by this man or that the girl was innocent , which will you put your life on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
SmellingAnus:
and if a gun was placed on your head to swear that the girl manipulated her result as claimed by this man or that the girl was innocent , which will you put your life on?

Why will a gun be used here
Who does that?

This is about academics not terrorism

4 Likes

Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by yarimo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Developers are experts in faking everything
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by IamANigerianMan: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by Sharpsharp00123: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeeSantos:
grin I don’t trust an institution were snake swallowed 36million naira.
What so had in revealing what you? If you have what you claim you have?

Is this a cover up for a technician glitch they spent millions developing over the years?
use your head n understand that it was not under this man
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

Who does that?

You already gave me the answer without saying it directly...
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by LeeSantos(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
use your head n understand that it was not under this man
They might still have those same old staff still working under “this man”
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by gammarays1: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

Very strict personality
Shut up
He should go ahead and release everything so the matter get settled once and for all 🙄🙄

This same Jamb snake swallowed millions of naira?
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by MS247: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
The girl would be prosecuted if she doesn't quickly run
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by illicit(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
gammarays1:

Shut up
He should go ahead and release everything so the matter get settled once and for all 🙄🙄

This same Jamb snake swallowed millions of naira?

Not his time and not his snake
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by Aurelius1(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2023
illicit:

Who does that?

What he means is that can you stake all you have that the girl actually faked her result?
Re: UTME Fraud: If We Reveal All We Know, People’ll Be Shocked — JAMB Registrar by illicit(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Aurelius1:
What he means is that can you stake all you have that the girl actually faked her result?

That's not my point

I don't doubt the girls intelligence neither do I doubt Prof Oloyede's integrity

If jamb said that's not an original result, then so be it

If it was about tribalism, the other Anambra girl wouldnt have been declared

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Help On Direct Entry Admission Into Futminna / When Will Abu Sbrs Admission List For 2009/2010 Be Out? / Osutech Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.