Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

This Is Why Your Brand Identification And Trademark Is Important - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why Your Brand Identification And Trademark Is Important (117 Views)

What Is Your Brand Identification And Trademark / I Need Help Applying For A Patent And Trademark / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Your Brand Identification And Trademark Is Important by Solo777(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
*WHAT IS YOUR BRAND IDENTIFICATION AND TRADEMARK*

Part 1

Dear business owner, do you think it's a mistake when Sabinus wears only a black trouser and blue shirt in all his skits, Brain Jotter wears his green dress, Mr macaroni etc

Mr Macaroni will always say "Freaky freaky", " Are you normal" etc

Davido will always shout "Shekpe", 2face " Wetin dey happen " etc

Why do you think that when brands like "MTN, GLO, Bournvita, peak milk" etc change their business logo, they don't change too much, only a little enhancement, they keep the majority of the colours and design.

Why?

Why.....I'll tell you "Brand Identification and trademark"

What is yours

It could be your profile picture.

This is why I advise against changing profiles pictures anyhow

This is why I advise business owners to use one picture across all social media platforms.

Why "Identification"

Immediately they sight your picture, they will know it's you without having to look further.

It will also help them trust you quickly

When your picture reads in their subconscious, you've earned a place in them and it's easy to sell to them because when they think of your product or have a need for it, they think of you.

Today, I'll be giving the tasks out to the business owners who have registered for the class on *HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS TRUST YOU QUICKLY SO THEY CAN BUY FROM YOU*

Access Fee: #1,000 only

5 slots remaining.....

Registration closes soon

If you're yet to register, hurry, send a WhatsApp message to me at 0817 9687 499 to join the class now

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Benefits Of USSD In Everyday Banking / Free Project Management Professional Certification (PMPĀ®) One-on-one Mentorship / Pi Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.