Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

"Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco (21235 Views)

Actress Genevieve Nnaji - France Win World Cup because Of Fela Shrine / 'nigeria Cannot Win The World Cup Because…’ – Arsene Winger / England May Boycott FIFA World Cup Because Of Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Idddiot, check 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d%27Or

And then look at these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_FIFA_World_Player_of_the_Year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Club_Footballer_of_the_Year

Mumu ...he had already nationalised for Portugal in 2003... show us his position in 2003 ... he was still in porto ... he joined barca in tge summer of 2004 after he won UCL and he was already a Portuguese player... shey u said he finished 2nd in 2004... I don't argue with. Dummies , I only correct dummies like u ....but na concrete head u get... goat head better pass u

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:
You just gave two rubbish answers.

Did they teach you the meaning of "explain" in school?

Explain to us how he did not deserve 3.

Don't tell me to go and look for the evidence of your own claims.

Tell us what the pre-arranged winnership is.

Conspiracy theorists are not the brightest people.
Lol he can never tell u. They are just using non-existing conspiracy theory to discredit Messi achievements. That is why they are called brainless penaldog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine d fool saying France penalties were deserved but that of Argentina were not deserved.
If Portugal or France were awarded d same penalty Argentina got he would now say Portugal or France deserve d penalty.
Dat shows u how brainless and bias they are.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:
You just gave two rubbish answers.

Did they teach you the meaning of "explain" in school?

Explain to us how he did not deserve 3.

Don't tell me to go and look for the evidence of your own claims.

Tell us what the pre-arranged winnership is.

Conspiracy theorists are not the brightest people.
it's obvious that your level of reasoning is below par, you have to be spoon-fed with everything. That's why you sheepishly swallow the messi theorem hook, line and sinker. Go and have a surgery and get a brain booster because it's crystal clear that chickens have a greater propensity to fathom much more than you do. If you cannot decrypt all I've said, then it's pointless having a convo with your.

If you need more answers read my previous responses, this time read
s-l-o-w-l-y

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
if you want to respond don't throw insults, I'm very good at that trust me. If I handle you I'm telling you you won't sleep well. Believe me. We are talking about footballers you're insulting. Watch your tongue o.

That's what Messi minions do... they love to throw insults when u throw them facts ...they argue like young teenagers ... yesterday, I watched Louis saha interview and they asked him between Messi and Ronaldo, and he said although messi is a fantastic players, he will select Ronaldo, because Ronaldo faced more challenges in his career than Messi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

And d useless penaldo does not deserve any of his ballon d'or at all.
D real thieve is penaldo that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football
D only thing penaldo deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'or bcuz that is what he predominantly does
How can penaldo be d greatest of GOAT to have never won d world cup or any international MVP and zero world cup knockout goals?
And what is bigger and greater Dan winning the world cup and world cup best player?
Are u intentionally or unintentionally out of your senses?
it's crystal clear that you are suffering from acute dementia, and aggravated myopia.
If you are unable to comprehend all I've said then your school fees should be returned to you. The money should be used to train chickens, (they reason better than you do). Ronaldo has proven himself in various leagues, situations even without the available resources, so readily available for the argentine dwarf.

I can psycho analyse you from a mile off, you know why? Because of your level of reasoning. This discussion is meant to upgrade you, cos your brain cells are obviously dead. (If you even had any)

Do us a favor, show this convo to your friends let's hear their input. (I dare you).... Then you will discover your level of monumental idiocy.

Ask anyone on nairaland. Am good at this. (Throwing jabs) cool

And trust me my tank is full. angry

Am waiting for your kid punches cool
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Kingcalls:

That's what Messi minions do... they love to throw insults when u throw them facts ...they argue like young teenagers ... yesterday, I watched Louis saha interview and they asked him between Messi and Ronaldo, and he said although messi is a fantastic players, he will select Ronaldo, because Ronaldo faced more challenges in his career than Messi...
exactly.. messi had all the resources available to him, not to talk of the availability of xavi and iniesta. They just made him.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

And d useless penaldo does not deserve any of his ballon d'or at all.
D real thieve is penaldo that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football
D only thing penaldo deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'or bcuz that is what he predominantly does
How can penaldo be d greatest of GOAT to have never won d world cup or any international MVP and zero world cup knockout goals?
And what is bigger and greater Dan winning the world cup and world cup best player?
Are u intentionally or unintentionally out of your senses?
your quote is so out of point.. what part of your body do use to reason?

I don't think it's your brain. Your brain must be on hiatus. (If you know warrai mean)
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
it's crystal clear that you are suffering from acute dementia, and aggravated myopia.
If you are unable to comprehend all I've said then your school fees should be returned to you. The money should be used to train chickens, (they reason better than you do). Ronaldo has proven himself in various leagues, situations even without the available resources, so readily available for the argentine dwarf.

I can psycho analyse you from a mile off, you know why? Because of your level of reasoning. This discussion is meant to upgrade you, cos your brain cells are obviously dead. (If you even had any)

Do us a favor, show this convo to your friends let's hear their input. (I dare you).... Then you will discover your level of monumental idiocy.

U are a complete fool. Proving himself by scoring penalties and waiting for his teammates to serve him already made food to score his useless tapins
Messi d Undisputed GOAT has proven himself in Europe by winning numerous ucl top scorer, ucl best player, most European golden shoes, most league golden boots, most goals in Europe, most playmaker awards in Europe, and so many numerous records and accolades both individual and collective he has amassed in Europe and still conquered d whole World by winning d world cup and world cup best player and other numerous records he achieve by winning d world cup
It's only idiots like u and your fellow brainless penaldogs that will rank a local champion like penaldo aka king of penalties who is d biggest flop in d greatest footballing tournament to a World and European champion like d undisputed GOAT Messi who scores lots of goals, create numerous chances, and hasd highest completed dribbles in football history and still provides numerous assist all together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
exactly.. messi had all the resources available to him, not to talk of the availability of xavi and iniesta. They just made him.

LMAO u brainless penaldog will always be idiot forever and ever. so it is penaldo that does not have d resources for playing with d likes Paul scholes, giggs, tevez,Rooney, casemiro, kroos, modric, kaka, di maria, Ramos, vidic, bonicci, chiellini, evra, benzema, ozil, casillas, van DER ser, nistelrooy Marcelo?etc lmao I was definitely right wen I said u must be crazy
And how come Messi provided far more assists
and created far more chances than xavi and iniesta?
He won d world cup, world cup best player and Copa America best player and top scorer with xavi and iniesta abi?
He won d fifa best, ballond'or, European golden shoe after xavi and iniesta left
He has d highest match ratings, most man of d match, best league 1 foreign player, d only player in Europe top 5 leagues to score 16 goals and 16 assists without xavi and iniesta
U now see why brainless penaldog like u will always be a complete fool without any iota of sense in u.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
your quote is so out of point.. what part of your body do use to reason?

I don't think it's your brain. Your brain must be on hiatus. (If you know warrai mean)
U are a complete fool and d greatest idiot for not wanting to face reality. How can penaldo aka king of penalties be d GOAT without winning d greatest trophy and d biggest flop with zero knockout goals in world cup history and zero MVP international best player in over 14 international appearances?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How is dat realistic wen using your common sense that's if u even have one?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even a mad man on d street have sense far more than u brainless penaldogs
That is your useless penalty and tapin merchant celebrating naked in d kindergarten league after scoring his useless penalty and cheap tapinsπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kingcalls:

Lmao facts by creating non-existent conspiracy theories to discredit anything Messi wins or achieve whenever they realize their useless penaldo aka king of penalties cannot achieve it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Penaldos dream is MESSI'S realityπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
naijapikin2:

@naijapikin2... I don't know y u de upgrade this momgopark...return which school fees... does he sound like someone that hos parents can afford school... this one wey be confirmed iti bolibo ...

I stopped replying him , when I discovered that he is a certified mo.ron and re.tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kingcalls:

@naijapikin2... I don't know y u de upgrade this momgopark...return which school fees... does he sound like someone that hos parents can afford school... this one wey be confirmed iti bolibo ...

I stopped replying him , when I discovered that he is a certified mo.ron and re.tard

LMAO why won't u stop replying me wen u don c person wey pass idiot and bastardized son of a bitch like u. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why won't u stop replying me wen u don jam person wey dey always counter your unfounded and non-existing conspiracy theories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brainless penaldogs with their baseless conspiracy theory with no iota of sense in their argument πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Losers like u.
Messi don everlasting torment unah lives with so much pain, envy and bitterness with dat world cup winπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So tey unah Kon dey begin kolo one by oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God bless Morocco once again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Gamesmart: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
semid4lyfe, jmaine, prof800, mukina2, Seun

One of you should please unhide my last post on this thread (on page 7) which the useless spambot hid and banned me for in error for yesterday.

It is a very important tool I want to be referring to, when torturing delusional Ororo fanboys.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Gamesmart: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

One of you should please unhide my last post on this thread (on page 7) which the useless spambot hid and banned me for in error for yesterday.

It is a very important tool I want to be referring to, when torturing delusional Ororo fanboys.

semid4lyfe, heed my call na.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by jmaine: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

I am not a mod bro.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Lol Dem hide your weapon of destruction to destroy all this brainless penaldogs
U don forget say most of d mods nah penaldo fanboys
Dem no go fit ever recover from dat Messi world cup winπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by castro316: 4:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Adakintroy:
He has always been the best let it go. We respect Ronaldo. He would have been the best of there was no messi.

Some people did not play football at an amateur level they only view it on screen. Its one thing to go ten laps. Its another trying to dribble pass another fit player easily. I mean easily dribble pass an equally strong and fit Player. Peak messi does it with remarkable ease..yet his body type does not look it. Ronaldo look it more. That is why the archetype Models want him more. They hate being wrong.
Guy. I so much like your analysis in comparison. Of these two players. Spot on.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

U are a complete fool and d greatest idiot for not wanting to face reality. How can penaldo aka king of penalties be d GOAT without winning d greatest trophy and d biggest flop with zero knockout goals in world cup history and zero MVP international best player in over 14 international appearances?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How is dat realistic wen using your common sense that's if u even have one?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even a mad man on d street have sense far more than u brainless penaldogs
That is your useless penalty and tapin merchant celebrating naked in d kindergarten league after scoring his useless penalty and cheap tapinsπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
someone rightly pointed out that you're so useless that your parents wouldn't even consider paying school fees for you. You are just spitting gibberish running helter skelter like a headless chicken.

Your parents could have saved nairaland a heck of a trouble if only your father would have done withdrawal method. Or better yet a cheap condom.

You're just a monumental waste of semen.

Messi is a great player,.. no doubt, ronaldo is the goag...
Take a hike through the desert if you no gree, arindin.

You're so demented you support an argentine dwarf running around like a cockroach.

Collosal waste of human resources like you

1 Like

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by naijapikin2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

LMAO u brainless penaldog will always be idiot forever and ever. so it is penaldo that does not have d resources for playing with d likes Paul scholes, giggs, tevez,Rooney, casemiro, kroos, modric, kaka, di maria, Ramos, vidic, bonicci, chiellini, evra, benzema, ozil, casillas, van DER ser, nistelrooy Marcelo?etc lmao I was definitely right wen I said u must be crazy
And how come Messi provided far more assists
and created far more chances than xavi and iniesta?
He won d world cup, world cup best player and Copa America best player and top scorer with xavi and iniesta abi?
He won d fifa best, ballond'or, European golden shoe after xavi and iniesta left
He has d highest match ratings, most man of d match, best league 1 foreign player, d only player in Europe top 5 leagues to score 16 goals and 16 assists without xavi and iniesta
U now see why brainless penaldog like u will always be a complete fool without any iota of sense in u.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
will you shut that gutter you use to spit arrant nonsense! Xavi and iniesta were so good they even deserved the balon d'or above that your overhyped midget.
Blind bat like you. It's obvious that you need eye glasses, hyperventilating dimwit like you

I told you I'm good at this.

Poverty ridden scarliwarg
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by mayor1814: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

Messi had the challenge of stunted growth, yet he succeeded and became the best player in football history. I don't know any physical challenge ur Tapnaldo faced. Yet he's desperate to steal goals at world cup to add to his record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by mayor1814: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
naijapikin2:

Where were Xavi and Iniesta when Messi won the under 20 world cup and the main WORLD CUP? Also Olympic gold? Where were they when he won highest number of world cup player awards in two different world cups and u20.

And who is Tapnaldo without Scholes, Rooney, Vidic etc in man utd, or casemiro, Ramos, modric, Marcelo in Madrid? Messi will always tower above him. Rest ur agenda.

Even his countrymen Figo and Deco, his teammate Ramos all chose MESSI as the best player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2023
mayor1814:

Messi had the challenge of stunted growth, yet he succeeded and became the best player in football history. I don't know any physical challenge ur Tapnaldo faced. Yet he's desperate to steal goals at world cup to add to his record

Succeeded by using a banned substance....the penalty merchant can't function these days without penalties
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2023
mayor1814:

Where were Xavi and Iniesta when Messi won the under 20 world cup and the main WORLD CUP? Also Olympic gold? Where were they when he won highest number of world cup player awards in two different world cups and u20.

And who is Tapnaldo without Scholes, Rooney, Vidic etc in man utd, or casemiro, Ramos, modric, Marcelo in Madrid? Messi will always tower above him. Rest ur agenda.

Even his countrymen Figo and Deco, his teammate Ramos all chose MESSI as the best player.

Where was Messi when xavi and iniesta were winning world cup ... throwing lies that Figo and ramos chose Messi...Di Maria and higuain chose Ronaldo as well...

Ronaldo left man u and those man u platers cudnt lift CL again...he joined struggling Madrid and they won 4 UCL ... most of u are just very weak and poor mentally
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by mayor1814: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

Succeeded by using a banned substance....the penalty merchant can't function these days without penalties

Says a fan of one of the biggest flops in world cup history. A so called big player desperate to steal a goal at d world cup.
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by mayor1814: 1:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

Where was Messi when xavi and iniesta were winning world cup ... throwing lies that Figo and ramos chose Messi...Di Maria and higuain chose Ronaldo as well...

Ronaldo left man u and those man u platers cudnt lift CL again...he joined struggling Madrid and they won 4 UCL ... most of u are just very weak and poor mentally

Google is ur friend. Google what Figo and Ramos say about MESSI and u will see that they don't rate Tapnaldo. They hold MESSI in high esteem and they know he's simply the best. Remember that Ramos played with both Messi and Tapnaldo at different times and Figo played with Tapnaldo in Portugal team.

U are d one with poor mentality. The more u keep defending Tapnaldo and bashing MESSI, the more Tapnaldo continues to fall and stumble and go down spiral. More tears for u wen Messi wins the ballon dor. He won goal of the UCL last week. Take dat one hold body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2023
naijapikin2:
someone rightly pointed out that you're so useless that your parents wouldn't even consider paying school fees for you. You are just spitting gibberish running helter skelter like a headless chicken.

Your parents could have saved nairaland a heck of a trouble if only your father would have done withdrawal method. Or better yet a cheap condom.

You're just a monumental waste of semen.

Messi is a great player,.. no doubt, ronaldo is the goag...
Take a hike through the desert if you no gree, arindin.

You're so demented you support an argentine dwarf running around like a cockroach.

Collosal waste of human resources like you
Lmao how can penaldo be d GOAT without winning d greatest trophy in football history and becoming d biggest flop in d greatest tournament in world football?
I reiterate are u being intentionally crazy or unintentionally demented?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2023
naijapikin2:
will you shut that gutter you use to spit arrant nonsense! Xavi and iniesta were so good they even deserved the balon d'or above that your overhyped midget.
Blind bat like you. It's obvious that you need eye glasses, hyperventilating dimwit like you

LMAO I was completely correct d first time I said u must be crazy and reason from your smelling mother anus since u can't answer simple question
How come MESSI d undisputed GOAT provided far more assists and created far more chances than both xavi and iniesta?
How come MESSI d undisputed GOAT won far more man of d match awards than xavi and iniesta?
Without d likes of modric,Kross,ozil, giggs, Rooney,benzema,kaka, dimaria,etc d useless penaldo is as useless as a wastebin bcuz he can't provide assists and creates chances like d undisputed GOAT MESSI

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

The same penalty merchant is d all time top scorer in football history in all competitions without penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than dat overrated piece of shit and waste called penaldo. Lol
U brainless penaldogs are so stupid and suffering from acute mental disorder that you reason from your smelling mothers anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Chidolalar: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2023
naijapikin2:

LMAO overhyped midget that has d most goal contributions in football history
Overhyped midget that has d most individual records in football history
Overhyped midget that has d most individual trophies/awards in football history
Overhyped midget that has d most man of d match awards in football history
Overhyped midget that has d most collective trophies in football history
Overhyped midget that is a World champion and two times world cup best player and
d undisputed GOAT of all times
Your demented parents will be so proud of u bcuz they gave birth to a complete demented son who took after them from acute madness. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Chidolalar:

The same penalty merchant is d all time top scorer in football history in all competitions without penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than dat overrated piece of shit and waste called penaldo. Lol
U brainless penaldogs are so stupid and suffering from acute mental disorder that you reason from your smelling mothers anus

If u think I will start exchanging replies with a re.tard like u that has been dwelling in autism , then u are even dumber than the dullest dullard... only peasants like u think u have an opinion
Re: "Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco by Kingcalls: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
mayor1814:

Says a fan of one of the biggest flops in world cup history. A so called big player desperate to steal a goal at d world cup.

Just like ur drawf flopped in 2018 WC , flopped in 2010 WC , flopped in 2006 WC ... Ronaldos performance in 2022 world cup was way better than the trash ur dwarf played in 2018... Fifa had to now help him with penalties... person wey 80% of his goals in the last WC were penalties πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again / Chelsea Ready To Offer Real Madrid €80million For Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.