Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem (5854 Views)

I Just Finished Eating Beans That Contains Beetle. Will I Die?? / Benefits Of Eating Apple / Husband, Wife, Child Die, 12 Others Hospitalised After Eating Beans In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem by Wayne4uall(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2011
I am a student in one of nigeria state university, i eat beans a lot, i have been eating only beans 4 d past 1 month, i hope it will not cause more damage dan good to my body system
Re: Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem by Progreen: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2011
lead to ulcer. it happened to me too
Re: Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem by anwuli1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
beans is actually very good. it's really high in fiber, has a low GI and a good source of protein.

the only problem is at the initial time you start eating it frequently, your stomach flora may not be well adjusted to it and it could lead to flatulence. but once you've done it for a while, your body adjusts.

i ate beans just about every day for over a year and only just stopped. i'm trying to get back into that again sef,  and it's good that you can mix it up - normal beans with palm oil/stew, or akara or moin moin,  yumm wink
Re: Can Too Much Of Eating Beans Give Me Problem by alfablondy: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2011
Too much of everything is not good. if you eat beans alone most of the time im sure your diet will not be balanced and you may be lacking in some micronutrients. see a nutritionist.

(1) (Reply)

Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) / Do You Know Your Genotype And Blood Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.