Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme (65531 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Ashirioluwa: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
logicalhumour:
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark her results from the footage let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.

Remark what?
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by wizkidblogger(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
the video clearly shows that many people don't know the difference between shortcode and ussd code
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Ashirioluwa: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
This hushpuppy girl will sell her parents if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Ashirioluwa: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
She is a disgrace to her family. They should investigate all her past results because those ones might be doctored too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Sammy5413(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu said he was presented with an exemption certificate two years before NYSC even introduced that. Why are they not talking about it?
Let the poor breeeet
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by YungMillionaire: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
She should not have done what she did. But, all of you that are insulting this girl on social media be careful. She probably has social media account or accounts. You shouldn't be surprised if she has a Nairaland account. We should be hoping and helping her to grow from this. So, that she can turn her bad decisions to good decisions in future. Don't pile on her because she probably is feeling really down at the moment. We do not want her to be destroyed by this but that she learns and grows to be a responsible and successful woman.

Social media Igbos put her in this precarious situation. They used social media to blow the case out of proportion forcing JAMB to come out publicly to defend itself. This should serve as a warning to all Igbos. Do not allow tribal emotions to cloud your judgment. At the end of the day, it makes your tribe look very bad to everyone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

She wants to go a land of milk and honey.

I fear this girl, I fear people that commit fraud and stand with it their full chest without blinking. Na Ogboju be that, no be today she start

Tell that to Tinubu.
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by PROPEACE: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
9jatriot:
But why is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Something is just not adding up
One deduction I made from the question you asked is you are clearly not brilliant.

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Henz81: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.
Sharap
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Agunesinjaweola: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

God bless you my brother 😃😆
WHO will like to live in lockdown cities
It is better to sell Fan Milk and Gala at Ojuelegba than to live in Upper Eweka road Mansion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by NoToPile: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
And I actually felt it was a glitch/technical error from Jambs end

So she still didn't admit where she got that slip from.

Well another lesson is the disadvantage of SM, probably. SM peeps milked this case unnecessarily, maybe Jamb would have looked the other way if not for the noise.

She would still have applied to the uni with her 249 score now no 249, no Jamb for the next 3 years probably no USA scholarship promised by the Facebook people.

At least all the ethnic warriors can now rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by OkayDaddy: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
See how one small girl turn herself to celebrity for failed grown-up men and women to f be discussing.

Some of NL agbaya haven't slept since this girl's case came out.

Even Anambra had to gather a committee on top the matter.
Idle people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by princejohnard(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wait ooo... Some of you don't even have knowledge of the topic on ground. Jamb exams is a CBT ( at least for the past 10 years ).

So what's up with the remark y'all has been twerking on....

logicalhumour:
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark her results from the footage let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.

3 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by RAIN977: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
JovialRPiller:
The perpetually victimized tribe won't be happy about this
With the level of ur reasoning u can't make it.
U never travel sha.
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by OkayDaddy: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
todugo:

Rest

He won't.
The stupidity of Igbos like you had made Igbos to be a national laughingstock.

2 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by OkayDaddy: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mozegee:
Okpoko you must add tribalism to everything.

Yes, he must.
So that the Idiotic Pigs of Biafra destroying Igboland can see that they are wrecking the future of Igboland.

Why is Obi's daughter teaching in Lagos and not Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by yarimo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

You mean she forged 249 that JAMB announced? that's almost 30 marks more than I scored

And you? I guess you had 45 or less just like your fellow blocked head northerners who couldn't make top 100,000 in a national exam

I guess the failure runs in the family, it's a tradition
45 or 0 is far better than forged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by lamalang(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
She go farm for 3 years be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by 3seriez(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
After all said and done, it baffles me how Some Nigerians brought a tribal dimension to this saga. And how some of us just fail to be objective when viewing issues. Politicians have really done a good job dividing us.
Her state government Even creating a committee of professors, her getting scholarship etc. After Jamb clearly came out with evidence as clear as Night and day for everyone to verify. Small matter simple investigation would have solved just got blown out of proportion.
Emotions don't win arguments, facts and evidence do.
We really have a very long way to go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by AlphaWolf27: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
In my opinion, this is a very strong message that we need to sit up in this country. The time for using ignorance as an excuse is swiftly slipping away. This lady is no longer considered a child by law which is something many people are yet to see. Her actions could be considered criminal and, in some countries, will like face charges.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Bhol28: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
They want to blackmail Jamb despite all the clear evidences,from 249 to 360,what do you expect from the people that are trying to blackmail Inec and the court to promote their candidate from 3rd position to 1st.Same blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2023
The most foolish of them all are those people who said once a child aced common entrance, that pikin must ace every other exam for life. People are really really daft. How can that ever be a proper parameter? Even seeing supposed intellectuals think along that line was just shocking. Come on...

I hope jamb rescinds her 3 year ban. She was obviously unaware of how this happened, make Jamb no use her shine abeg.
We must never forget the top scorer.those people chasing clout must give her all the scholarship. I'm pissed that her moment of shine was robbed by this messy case!

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Ishilove: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2023
This is embarrassing. She should have just quietly taken her fake result and applied to the school of her choice instead of making noise over it

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by BENEAMATA: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2023
CartelKenneth:

U too what are u doing here
LOL
Love your response to the guy .wetin me sef gaan dey do here past twelve midnight on this matter like who want right jamb . Oops ! Did i say JAMB ? grin
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Edusouls(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2023
This girl is a complete disgrace to anambra state people, Kai

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Intrepid01(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Lol, there are some people behind this fraud, it is not just this young girl. They are trying to do damage control after they’ve been found out. Jamb must investigate and fish out if the girl acted alone or in collaboration with some others, either ways they must be punished.

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by skyeblizz(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Ah don rest on their matter. You can't compare the level of reasoning and intelligence of someone coming from the most educated part of the country to somewhere they're celebrating sit-at-home.

Small thing, they don bring tribalism. Na curse??

3 Likes

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by bobestman(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2023
9jatriot:
But why is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Something is just not adding up
Una wickedness and hate is too much. Una go dey find fault for watin no get fault. Some are over 40 and still schooling. Some started early cos they are rich while some late cos they are poor. Atimes no be person wey first start to run they carry first

1 Like

Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Bfly: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Who did that rubbish in the first place? Investigate it

If such is ignored then as a country we have a long way to go. This is a case.

Did it happen all by itself?

This is thesame thing govt is doing 2 us.
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by BigIyanga: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

STFU. Unilag is a Federal University. Current VP, Former Governor of Boko Haram-infested Borno, lived in Lagos and still has investment there. HRH Lamido Sanusi went to Kings College, worked in Lagos.. has investments there. Why are you not telling them to go back to their states.
Are Mmesoma’s parents politrickian or MNK relatives? What is the correlation between her and sit at home?
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by Felix6: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Will Tinubu Bola ever admits that she got only 2.3 million legitimate votes?
Re: After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme by NomborPhilip10: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Little criminal with little sense, has she forgotten JAMB showed all her activities on Channels TV yesterday?

When JAMB was begging to come out clear, she refused because she and her parents and criminal minded sponsors want to extort the public in higher amount as they have already, now she has been punish.

Did she think admitting her criminality will change JAMB's position now?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.