Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (33789 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Badadvisor: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Larry1960:

13M Naira cannot take you too canada on students route with the current floating of the Naira. Budget minimum of #16-17M I Said minimum ooooo. UK now sef na die UK is like #28Million naira now minimum. I bin don budget #15M before Tinubu just come scatter person plan by floating the Naira
Without the proof of funds or that's is also included in the 16m?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Princezibk: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:

Nothing has changed

You’re still an Ekuke
chai ! You’re more brutal than aunty kemi olunloyo, darn 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Princezibk: 2:45am On Jul 07, 2023
SirLakes:
Don't do poultry oooooo grin

It isn't easy... You will cry cheesy grin
the man that runs poultry in my estate don cry tire throughout last week . He kept shouting on how snakes and cates ate his fowls and he said he doesn’t know if it’s spiritual cats 🐈‍⬛ cuts he has blocked all loopholes they can penetrate 🤣🤣🤣 I really pitied him
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by echepops(m): 2:55am On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:

See who wan invest 10million

On your recent thread you said you was tired saying at home

Werey

grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Nackzy: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.
see this one relocate joor
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by finallybusy: 4:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Everybody na millionaire on Nairaland until you see them in real life.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Dchief4040: 4:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Get your finland Visa for 350,000 naira. Its cooking course package for 3 years and it's free schooling . No school fees involved

Get in touch with me on whatsapp 09062011122 for more information

Francis

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by BoboKush(m): 5:31am On Jul 07, 2023
fetrillion:

Why would you leave on student route to UK without your partner?

If you don't have dependan moving with you,you shouldn't try Uk study route in the first place.

So what option would u av suggest?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Larry1960: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Badadvisor:

Without the proof of funds or that's is also included in the 16m?

Everything inclusive

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Enddystar(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Go on Facebook and search for Japawithsense Group, they will teach you how to travel to Canada without an agent.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by v2: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.

Keep on looking for advise, no find your way out of the country because shege never tire you
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Highways: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2023
millionboi2:
is fuel free in Ghana?

Nope, it's cheaper in Nigeria 😂
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by OKOATA(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2023
airprince:

They reject visa applications alot
Thats what you assume or believe, almost all that I know has processed and gone.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by danthamccoy(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Dem done expose am oooooooooooooo😂😂😂😂
You're a wasteman. Delighting in a person h@ting without using your head or reading for context.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by teekay213(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2023
izadi:

My simple advice for you is as follows:

1) Pursue the Canada travel as this is the best time to go based on your stated age of 22. You get a lot of points for express entry if you are within the age bracket of 21 to 29, have a degree and work experience in Canada so now is the time to go.

2) Once you have full residency in Canada, if you like you can come back to invest in your Naija poultry business with all your Canadian dollars you may have saved for this goal.

I am doing something similar - based in the UK and running property business in Naija.

So with good planning, patience and timing you can achieve both goals.

pls how can I invest in property here in Nigeria?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by drpossibilities(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
O boy run go Canada oo. I am not a japa-advocate but if you do not have anything reasonable in Nigeria that is fetching you good money like a few of us, please leave. Starting and running a business in Nigeria is not for the fainthearted. You may not be able to withstand the frustrations that come with owning and running a business in Nigeria. Wetin your eye fit see your mouth may not be able to say. One of my boys started a poultry about two years ago. The boy don leave poultry go look for job. Canada will be a better option for you.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Kavod: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2023
airprince:
And I’m willing to invest 10m naira into the project
Have you worked in a poultry before? All business is good and PROFITABLE but most fail due to lack of experience. its like a business man opening a spare parts warehouse but has no knowledge about mechanics. Opening a boutique when you have zero knowledge about fashion.
Its not to open or spend millions, HAVE YOU EVER RAISED A CHICKEN FROM SMALL TO MATURITY? OR HAVE YOU WORKED IN A POULTRY? IF NOT BETTER GO CANADA.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by CHADASHU(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
For someone who is 22/23, please leave. In the next 4 - 5 years, when you are holding a blue passport in your hands, you'd know it was the better decision to have taken. The 10 million will be expended in a few months' anyways, and poultry/agricultural business is one of the riskiest investments in the country at the moment. If you've got a legitimate travel option such as study route that you mentioned, do take it. It ain't gonna be all smooth sail in the beginning, but you should be able to scale through in good time.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by aniesylves(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Poultry business is not for the faint hearted. That business doesn't have insurance. I'm saying this from experience. If there's motality, it might take less than three (3) days for the farm to be emptied.

Move to Canada biko
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SURElee(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
You are asking if you should relocate to Canada?
Oya stay here and be farming broiler na.
Mschewww!
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by LeJeun3: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
airprince:

Leave this country, Canada is just one option. There are several other countries you can relocate with that amount of money you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by gforce5: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
OP, normally I would not advice people to japa like that but you are a young man who's in his prime. You have age on your side. Don't waste it investing in a business that is not guaranteed due to the insecurity in the country. People who are into farming are struggling due to attacks from herdsmen and unknown gunmen. You are of the perfect age to migrate to Canada. You can always come back to Nigeria once you have sorted yourself out there. Don't make the same mistake the previous generations made by not migrating when they had the opportunity. This is coming from an OG who's seen it all and has options. Go to Canada, earn some money and invest it in the poultry farm in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Fantazy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you have someone (relative) over there who guarantees you of job, accommodation and other necessary things you need before u settle on your own. Go Canada!
BUT if you just want to go and start somewhere on your own.. You go see shege o..! Beter stay in your country where u have lands to establish on and start your life bit by bit.

A word is enough for those whose make use of their sense!
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by tochez24(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:

Nothing has changed

You’re still an Ekuke

Come and make heaven let me see lol
Jesus🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
drpossibilities:
O boy run go Canada oo. I am not a japa-advocate but if you do not have anything reasonable in Nigeria that is fetching you good money like a few of us, please leave. Starting and running a business in Nigeria is not for the fainthearted. You may not be able to withstand the frustrations that come with owning and running a business in Nigeria. Wetin your eye fit see your mouth may not be able to say. One of my boys started a poultry about two years ago. The boy don leave poultry go look for job. Canada will be a better option for you.

Lol grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by TheGift: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
SirLakes:

Dey play grin

You think I am someone who advices without knowledge and experience? You think I
am here to play? Think again.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheGift:

You think I am someone who advices without knowledge and experience? You think I
am here to play? Think again.

What experience do you have..... I am telling you and the Op that you will cry if you enter poultry business this time. You will cry sehhh 💯

Those who have been in the business a decade can't even fly go Ghana.... 3 years in Canada he'll see changes in his life and his family will thank him

I won't say more than that.

Dey play grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by TheGift: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
SirLakes:

What experience do you have..... I am telling you and the Op that you will cry if you enter poultry business this time. You will cry sehhh 💯

Those who have been in the business a decade can't even fly go Ghana.... 3 years in Canada he'll see changes in his life and his family will thank him

I won't say more than that.

Dey play grin grin

You are assuming that everyone is at the same level you are in life, where going to Canada is a major milestone.

I can't claim to know much about Poultry business , even though my Dad is into it, more as a hobby and not because he is hungry.

My point is that, you are more likely to build get out of the of poverty and build generational wealth if you become an entrepreneur than trying join the unemployment line in a foreign land, where you and your children will be forever second or third class citizens.

Regardless of what he decides there will always be a trade off, but you are taking like Canada is heaven. Do you know what people have traded off to be there?

Also do you think everyone is hungry, suffering or frustrated in Nigeria? Dey play
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheGift:

You are assuming that everyone is at the same level you are in life, where going to Canada is a major milestone.

I can't claim to know much about Poultry business , even though my Dad is into it, more as a hobby and not because he is hungry.

My point is that, you are more likely to build get out of the of poverty and build generational wealth if you become an entrepreneur than trying join the unemployment line in a foreign land, where you and your children will be forever second or third class citizens.

Regardless of what he decides there will always be a trade off, but you are taking like Canada is heaven. Do you know what people have traded off to be there?

Also do you think everyone is hungry, suffering or frustrated in Nigeria? Dey play

For real

I can see that you are a silly person who lacks manner.

You want a young boy of 22 to do the same poultry business your father is doing, your dad who is probably retired, not looking for any profit but trying to keep himself busy.

You are very silly!!

I won't engage you further!!!
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by airprince(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thanks for your replies everyone I’ve considered my options now I’d be starting my applications soonest🙏
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by moitimeintl: 1:48am On Jul 08, 2023
shocked
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by TheGift: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2023
SirLakes:

For real

I can see that you are a silly person who lacks manner.

You want a young boy of 22 to do the same poultry business your father is doing, your dad who is probably retired, not looking for any profit but trying to keep himself busy.

You are very silly!!

I won't engage you further!!!

You are silly for calling me silly, and for totally missing the point where I said "my point"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.