Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up (34798 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by stuffs2002: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Nothing will happen to her...

Until people like Tinubu and Kemi are sent to prison Mmesoma is going no where...

Bring evidence na
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by manikspears: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2023
joseph4sales:
So how was she able to know she was the highest scorer in the JAMB exam?

They wrote it on the result she got from the directed link cheesy

Isn't it obvious thatthe result she is displaying is doctored?

Unfortunately she will be persecuted as the whole world is watching. She should not have come out to declare herself as the highest scorer. I feel for her though but who ever put her up to this should be jailed. No one should say she is a small girl o,19 years is seen as an adult under the law.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

It still will not prevent Mmesoma from going to jail for forgery and Peter Obi from losing the elections
Ina ruwa na.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Penisman: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Poor network caused a glitch that changed the format, layout, texts, images, scores, and other content of the document?

You know naturally Igbo people are very stewpid. The next they will tell you is their usual tribal song.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Azzik: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

See how stupid you are because of hate....our politicians that are milking the nation dry of her natural resources,how many are serving jail term.
Gandollar who was caught red handed stuffing dollars has he done his time fool.
Where una go talk una go quiet
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Judolisco(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.
otunba lamba... No be only glitch and clicth
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2023
NOwazobia:
You are worse than he described you.

Your brain seems to be a burden to you, and no doubt you are a fraudsters in the place where you earn your means. You either add or remove from the norm that gives you money.

Unfortunately, your senseless is only helping to destroy this girl further.

She will be damaged nationally and internationally. All thanks to your senselessness. 🙄

Find your mate to drag, I don't look downwards or backwards and that's where you and your likes belong.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Azzik: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2023
theophorus:
Kai! The Kian bullet wen we doge buy na voting the candidate from that region ni be here ooo.

See as Adult and seeming educated people dey defend fraud. Just cos she from their Tribe, dem begin shout victimization, Tribalism...

Well, congratulations to dem ooo. The girl should Sha apply to Universities in their area and leave "No man's land" for people wen get am.

Because if she use 8yrs for University and still no graduate dem go still cry Tribalism.

The one you vote right now so how market.
It will favor me and my family crew, I guess you are enjoying.
Choosing incompetent over competent because of hate.... your suffer just start
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by princekwi: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Ventura1:
She want to act smart.
Redirected from Jamb website from her mobile phone?? She definitely know what she did was wrong, but trying all sort to defend it rather than admit.

Hypocrite, there's someone in your region: a high profile person that has forged his way to many high profile positions, you should try to admonish that one first and also cancel Kemi before judging the girl, idiot bastard, leave the; girl alone please
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by manikspears: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
She's still a minor.

19 years is not a minor
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by stuffs2002: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Azzik:

See how stupid you are because of hate....our politicians that are milking the nation dry of her natural resources,how many are serving jail term.
Gandollar who was caught red handed stuffing dollars has he done his time fool.
Where una go talk una go quiet

See as you dey foam for mouth due to TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY.

Mmesoma Ejikeme must be jailed for forgery.
This will serve as a deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by rollywise(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.

Your papa dumb for birthing a bastard as you
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Henix(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
The kind of news that emanate from 9ja

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by iamjavadem(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Leave the mumu. Lolz.
Neoteny7:

Poor network caused a glitch that changed the format, layout, texts, images, scores, and other content of the document?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by princekwi: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Image123:

The 19year old woman is clearly an established liar and deflector. A future politician.
Simple did you print your result at home or where? She went on a rigmarole. i guess Maope would not have allowed that slip.
Hypocrite, there's someone in your region: a high profile person that has forged his way to many high profile positions, you should try to admonish that one first and also advise Kemi before judging the girl, idiot bastard, leave the; girl alone please: your food has come, crucify her because of her region; bastard stinking monkeys, I wonder why people can't just go their separate ways in this godforsaken country, It's obvious that there's no love among the bastards, then why beg for unity? divide and let all answer his father's name
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by xxgig(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Well I don't know about this but I once worked in place where when there is poor network the work interface loads up poorly and exposed things that I normally should not see.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

Just like it was not a deliberate attempt of Chidinma to kill Ataga. May you never be appointed a judge in a reasonable case, the wrong party will be favoured.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
theophorus:
Kai! The Kian bullet wen we doge buy na voting the candidate from that region ni be here ooo.

See as Adult and seeming educated people dey defend fraud. Just cos she from their Tribe, dem begin shout victimization, Tribalism...

Well, congratulations to dem ooo. The girl should Sha apply to Universities in their area and leave "No man's land" for people wen get am.

Because if she use 8yrs for University and still no graduate dem go still cry Tribalism.

Her present result has been invalidated by her forgery claims and she has been banned by JAMB for 3 years. Her only hope is on the clowns who promised to take her abroad.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Larryndelaw: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.
She is pathetic Liar. Firstly they claim is a minor , now their ysnsh open and they all agreed she is not a minor. They all claim been victimized all the time
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Bashirkareem31: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:
She needs to get a lawyer and STOP talking. Are there no sensible people left in Igboland?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Bashirkareem31: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
juman:
This nineteen years old woman can lie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by lebron7(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.
Lmao
That's impossible
Are you very technologically inclined?
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Btw, we never see letter from Madam you know who grin
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by alobright17(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:

Like do we have to tell these adults it’s just glitches and nothing more.

The girl is innocent
glitch changes the result format ? Maybe same glitch changed election result so let’s leave Tinubu alone he’s innocent too .
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

Keep wailing
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Ashirioluwa: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Some Nigerians will always look for ways to defend nonsense.

This girl knew her score was 249 from day one, but she and her sponsor conspired to cheat the system.

All I know is that this wasn’t her first attempt to forge results. Her school and other examination boards should take time to investigate her past results. I truly believe that Nigerians will be amazed with the outcome of their investigations.

To her parents, please watch your back because this hushpuppy girl will one day attempt to sell them or her siblings and then use the proceeds to buy wigs.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Oluwaseunomo: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Bleep love the only real love is motherly love every other thing na wash. No dey attach emotions to everything if you catch yahoo boy you say make efcc deal with am what is the difference between yahoo boy and this criminal.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Lincton: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
How did she knows she got the highest score?
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by LivingSage: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Don't be stupid please. Be like Osita Chidoka.

This kind of thinking is why the girl will lose the pity Nigerians may have on her even when it's obvious she's lying.

Stop going tribal, it's crime though I want her punishment served already be reduced.

IconicR:
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Abc2Z:

And she did not or could not answer that question. She is not brilliant at all.

Yea, even she saying she entered jamb server and it redirected her to another server where she printed it. That sounds contradictory and like something someone asked her to say. Unless you're tech, you won't really be talking about server redirects which essentially means jamb's domain took you to another domain. Again more investigation needed on how it went from phone pdf to hardcopy.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2023
LivingSage:
Don't be stupid please. Be like Osita Chidoka.

This kind of thinking is why the girl will lose the pity Nigerians may have on her even when it's obvious she's lying.

Stop going tribal, it's crime though I want her punishment served already be reduced.

another uncouth one spotted. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Successful People Who Failed At First / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School / Let's See How Intelligent You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.