Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? (377 Views)

Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why / FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? / This Is For You Forex Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by DavidTech23(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
I believe most people would choose Crypto.
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by Benki003(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2023
I'll say betting crypto took me 3 years back
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:24am On Jul 06, 2023
They all demand undivided attention.
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by DavidTech23(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Crypto has been the best for me. I made a fortune from crypto
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by DavidTech23(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Click on the link from my signature and get free crypto assets. It's not much, but it's worth the time you give
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by Greatdober: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
For me, I'd say forex.
Crypto doesn't match my psychology cause it requires patience and it's a long term something.
More like invest and wait.
In forex you can be a scalper,day trader or swing trader.
I either day trade or scalp.
But some people prefer crypto cause they don't have time to always ready chart so they just buy and hodl.

Well, in as much as sports betting, crypto and forex has one thing in common which is "risk".
2 of them can be managed which is forex and crypto.
You can manage your risk and then if you can follow market strategy and price action, you can make money.
Just like someone that read pass questions for an exam, you're likely to see a question or 2.
But in betting, no past question.
A small team might just get a penalty and score then lock up their defence.
Your money don go, nothing you can do to stop it

1 Like

Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by DavidTech23(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Greatdober:
For me, I'd say forex.
Crypto doesn't match my psychology cause it requires patience and it's a long term something.
More like invest and wait.
In forex you can be a scalper,day trader or swing trader.
I either day trade or scalp.
But some people prefer crypto cause they don't have time to always ready chart so they just buy and hodl.

Well, in as much as sports betting, crypto and forex has one thing in common which is "risk".
2 of them can be managed which is forex and crypto.
You can manage your risk and then if you can follow market strategy and price action, you can make money.
Just like someone that read pass questions for an exam, you're likely to see a question or 2.
But in betting, no past question.
A small team might just get a penalty and score then lock up their defence.
Your money don go, nothing you can do to stop it
People trade crypto, just like forex. That's spot trading. Infact, technical analysis like Elliot wave theory applies to crypto more than the manipulated forex market we all know
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by Greatdober: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
DavidTech23:

People trade crypto, just like forex. That's spot trading. Infact, technical analysis like Elliot wave theory applies to crypto more than the manipulated forex market we all know
Lol, you call forex manipulation??
Crypto is manipulated the most..
See what Elon pulled off on dodge coin.
Re: Which Has Been Most Profitable To You: Forex, Football Betting Or Crypto? by imagrg(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
I have good news for you....see my siggy below and thank me later!
It's free...You pay nothing to get something.

(1) (Reply)

Free Mining Of Imota (a Product Of Remitano) / Serious Business Partner Needeed / Looking For Aggressive,vibrant& Goal Getter, Entrepreneur,investors& Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.