Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

@ Justwise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @ Justwise (1147 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Justwise by dalebutt1: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
I wouldnt say am a fan of yours and neither am i an enemy. I would have liked if you were a bit calmed on your criticism towards the scammers to show respect for individual. I commend your effort in detering scammers on this forum. I would suggest as this is a travel section forum on NL it should be solely for sharing of travel experiences and for people who are ready to give free advise on Visas, who are not seeking to make money off their advise. I do not know if you have the right as a moderator to block any form of travel agency advert on here because people do not need them. if anyone needs a travel agent they know where to find them. they have offices in Ikeja and Ikoyi. its just my opinion if we stop seeing agency advert on here.

Thank you
Re: @ Justwise by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
dalebutt1:

I wouldnt say am a fan of yours and neither am i an enemy. I would have liked if you were a bit calmed on your criticism towards the scammers to show respect for individual. I commend your effort in detering scammers on this forum. I would suggest as this is a travel section forum on NL it should be solely for sharing of travel experiences and for people who are ready to give free advise on Visas, who are not seeking to make money off their advise. I do not know if you have the right as a moderator to block any form of travel agency advert on here because people do not need them. if anyone needs a travel agent they know where to find them. they have offices in Ikeja and Ikoyi. its just my opinion if we stop seeing agency advert on here.

Thank you

Thanks for your comment, i appreciate that but you lost me abit, do you think scammers deserve any form of respect?
Re: @ Justwise by dalebutt1: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yes they dont deserve any form respect atall but i am too trusting and i used to think some of those posts were genuine until you criticise them. u know under you as a co moderator I would just like to more sensible postings. people needs to understand this is not a place for agents adverts. it only deter mature people from making sensible contribution on threads. thus i suggest you should block any travel agent advert to avoid people posting abusive words on the forum. it should get more interesting and people should gain from travel expertise who wants to give advise on a free basis. I dont know how you spot scammers but its worked so far.
Re: @ Justwise by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
dalebutt1:

Yes they dont deserve any form respect atall but i am too trusting and i used to think some of those posts were genuine until you criticise them. u know under you as a co moderator I would just like to more sensible postings. people needs to understand this is not a place for agents adverts. it only deter mature people from making sensible contribution on threads. thus i suggest you should block any travel agent advert to avoid people posting abusive words on the forum. it should get more interesting and people should gain from travel expertise who wants to give advise on a free basis. I dont know how you spot scammers but its worked so far.

Yes everyone of us want to keep this travel section clear from all dodgy characters, i do remove fraudulent threads/posts as soon as i saw them.

Scammers gave themselves away from what they say and their contact details. All you need is Google and nairaland grin grin.

A lot people have benefited from this travel section and it will be good to keep it that way.
Re: @ Justwise by imperiouxx(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
@dalebutt1,

He has been doing that since he became mod naow.
Re: @ Justwise by dalebutt1: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Imperiousxx so we say bye bye to scammers then. thats how a good forum should look grin grin
Re: @ Justwise by imperiouxx(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2011
^^ I for one like kicking them crazily.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Hamilton/niagara Area Of Ontario? / Iceland Visa / 10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.