Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,953 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Work In Canada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work In Canada (1558 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Canada by burteeone(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2006
Hello for the benefit of any one that like to work in canada for the future. Simply go to

www.future-in-canada.com

fill the online Application
Re: Work In Canada by Lasun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2006
Hello,
Is this another ploy to get people hoodwinked on so called job offers?I applied to Jobsindubai.com with load of promises,but after paying their registration fee in dollars,I never heard anything again?guys beware o.
Re: Work In Canada by burteeone(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2006
yes there are many site like that, so you need to becareful before suscribing to somefin payment online. There are websit that is not registered and well know by the ktheir counrty embassy. But this www.future-in-canada.com is real, ur assessment first and they will send you the necessary document before payment. ok
Re: Work In Canada by stephen2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
WHO EVER THAT IS POSTING ALL THESE SO-CALLED JOB OFFER STUFF ON HERE MUST BE AN ASSHOLE,

I BEG EVERYONE THAT CARES TO KNOW,ITS JUST A WAY OF EXTORTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT NIGERIANS,IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN CANADA,THEN GO TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY AND APPLY,DON'T ALLOW ANYONE FOOL YOU OOO,

I LOVE YOU ALL,SO I GOT TO WATCH YOUR BACK FOR YOU,PLEASE,ITS A WAY OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT MY PICS ON HERE,SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO FOOL ANYONE ON THIS SITE,

TO BEFORE WARN IS TO BEFORE HARM,

Re: Work In Canada by Skywalker5(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks for the information but what's with your pics? angryI don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is There Any Bank Recruiting Now? They Asking For Outrageous Experiences, / For The Unemployed Or Just Employed Graduates Only / Silverbird Group Is Hiring A Business Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.