Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

China Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Visa (1238 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / China Visa And Travel / All About China Visa And Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Visa by enugudude: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
I want to travel to China for business….
It’s my first time…
What and what do I expect at the Chinese embassy…
Will it be easy to get Chinese Visa in a virgin passport…
Note: av never travelled outside of Nigeria b4… even Contonou…😅
Re: China Visa by HRprof: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2023
enugudude:
I want to travel to China for business….
It’s my first time…
What and what do I expect at the Chinese embassy…
Will it be easy to get Chinese Visa in a virgin passport…
Note: av never travelled outside of Nigeria b4… even Contonou…😅

Getting a Chinese visa is harder than Schengen visa . China don’t issue tourist or visit visa anymore to Nigerians only business visa, student visa or permanent residence visa etc

Chinese Embassy requires you to get a special invitation from Chinese government in China before they can accept your application. The invitation letter will be issued by the ministry of foreign affair China addressed to Chinese embassy Nigeria this process will take weeks to get the invitation and it be requested through the organization who is inviting you to china.

I plan visiting China for conference only to get to the embassy with the conference invitation letter and I was ask to get the invite from the china government as stated above. I have to contact the conference organizers it took them three weeks to get it.
Re: China Visa by Princemanuel58: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
HRprof:

Getting a Chinese visa is harder than Schengen visa . China don’t issue tourist or visit visa anymore to Nigerians only business visa, student visa or permanent residence visa etc

Chinese Embassy requires you to get a special invitation from Chinese government in China before they can accept your application. The invitation letter will be issued by the ministry of foreign affair China addressed to Chinese embassy Nigeria this process will take weeks to get the invitation and it be requested through the organization who is inviting you to china.

I plan visiting China for conference only to get to the embassy with the conference invitation letter and I was ask to get the invite from the china government as stated above. I have to contact the conference organizers it took them three weeks to get it.

Please i plan visiting china through a conference too, have you gone already? If yes, please how do i contact you for guidance??🙏🏾
Re: China Visa by HRprof: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Princemanuel58:

Please i plan visiting china through a conference too, have you gone already? If yes, please how do i contact you for guidance??🙏🏾
I have gotten my visa but it came in late after the conference so I didn’t travel for the event but my visa will expire in November I might travel for a visit before it expired

The conference organizers need to get you special invitation from ministry of interior in China outside their conference invitation is compulsory
Re: China Visa by Princemanuel58: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=HRprof post=125135730]
I have gotten my visa but it came in late after the conference so I didn’t travel for the event but my visa will expire in November I might travel for a visit before it expired
Re: China Visa by HRprof: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Princemanuel58:

Thank you for the response ma’am, how can I get in contact with a conference organizer in China? Or can you share the one you used with me?? My email ceobaybi58gmail.com.🙏🏾
I thought you have event in China already , anyways the conference I was supposed to attend was organized by a professional association I belong and is annual conference which happens once a year so this conference is over till next year and it can be rotates to another country not in China next year
Re: China Visa by Princemanuel58: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don’t have event, I’m searching for one..
tho a company I contacted about business over to give me invitation, but I’m scared to send them my passport data page, since I don’t intend doing any business with them.. I think the conference will be just fine.
Re: China Visa by Princemanuel58: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=HRprof post=125154663]
Re: China Visa by Valentineboy1: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Princemanuel58:

I don’t have any event yet, I’m searching for one..
tho a company I contacted about business, offered to give me an invitation letter, but I’m scared to send them my passport data page, since I don’t intend doing any business with them.. I think the conference will be just fine.
just de play

1 Like

Re: China Visa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
HRprof:

I thought you have event in China already , anyways the conference I was supposed to attend was organized by a professional association I belong and is annual conference which happens once a year so this conference is over till next year and it can be rotates to another country not in China next year

Hi bro, how did you get the visa? Was it when you provided the government documents? How many days did it take? Was there an interview?
Re: China Visa by HRprof: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Opurumiri:

Hi bro, how did you get the visa? Was it when you provided the government documents? How many days did it take? Was there an interview?
The conference organizer provided me with the documents approved by Chinese government and it took 3 weeks to be ready before it was sent to me for my visa application
Re: China Visa by Fleckingemy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
HRprof:

The conference organizer provided me with the documents approved by Chinese government and it took 3 weeks to be ready before it was sent to me for my visa application
Is there a thing called non appearance for China business visa someone tell me non appearance for China business visa
Re: China Visa by HRprof: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fleckingemy:

Is there a thing called non appearance for China business visa someone tell me non appearance for China business visa
Not sure about that because they do biometric and interview. It could be possible for visa renewal not first time applicant
Re: China Visa by SorIT1234: 12:33am On Mar 28
Yes it’s almost like a non appearance because there wasn’t any interview. Just went for submission and got my visa after 4days. Even if u have a virgin passport you will get a stamp from an Africa country right in Lagos before u go for submission sorry I can’t give details here
Re: China Visa by SorIT1234: 12:36am On Mar 28
I can help u out without deposit after your biometrics without interview u will pay first deposit when visa is out before I hand over your passport you have to balance me

(1) (Reply)

Safe Guesthouse Or Hotel In Lagos/isolo / Nicest Places In Lagos / USA Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.