Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Altschools Vs ALX - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Altschools Vs ALX (1017 Views)

I Just Quit ALX Programme / ALX Virtual Assistant Program / My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Altschools Vs ALX by Ribenny(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hi guys, I have been thinking of enrolling into the ALX Software engineering mastercard sponsored program. Thing is, it is not self paced and not very beginners friendly too(no much time to get grounded enough in the basics as a beginner before proceeding to more advanced stuffs)
But yesterday while doing some research, I learnt Altschools Africa, is another platform
that offers and train people to become Software engineers. Thing is I'm not so sure how good/efficient(Altschool Africa) their SE programs are. Could you please share your thoughts guys. Give or take, Which of the programs (ALX or Altschools Africa) would you go for. Your contributions will be greatly helpful!🙏
Note: I actually don't intend to be a software engineer specifically. But was advised it's nice to ply the SE route before branching off into any other desired field.
Re: Altschools Vs ALX by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
For a newbie, I won't recommend ALX. 90 percent of students in ALX barely pass the probation phase. You'll likely give up. Well, if you have grit and perseverance, you can try.

2 Likes

Re: Altschools Vs ALX by Ribenny(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
For a newbie, I won't recommend ALX. 90 percent of students in ALX barely pass the probation phase. You'll likely give up. Well, if you have grit and perseverance, you can try.

Thanks a lot❤️

1 Like

Re: Altschools Vs ALX by OutsideInn: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Altschools Vs ALX by SimplyAma(f): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
As a newbie look fro programs like Betakopa, techie garage and top universe to learn from

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Code / Check This Out / Help With Vista Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.