Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do You Enjoy Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Enjoy Your Marriage (318 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Walkerstilldey: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Or u wish to be single?
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Most Nigerian women don't enjoy their marriage. Nigerian men are problematic and highly unfaithful

3 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Walkerstilldey: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
Most Nigerian women don't enjoy their marriage. Nigerian men are problematic and highly unfaithful
stop be so bias
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Walkerstilldey: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
stop been so bias
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by izonborn098(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
I only have single moms.
I no get ime to wed any fish brain.
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Absuchat(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yes I enjoy it alot..... Because I'm not yet married.
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Walkerstilldey: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes I enjoy it alot..... Because I'm not yet married.
deh play
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Absuchat(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Walkerstilldey:
deh play
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yes I am, the only issue I could say I have is that I don't have the freedom I used to have before now since now I have to sleep at home everyday.
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:

No one will ever come out to say that he or she is enjoying his or her marriage

Men are not problematic, except the lazy ones

All real men wants is their freedom to go out and flex but don't monitor their freedom

I don't have issues with that so far he is providing for his family

As a matter of fact, women enjoys marriage more especially where children are involve

But all these are not applicable to homes where women are struggling to provide for the family
Re: Do You Enjoy Your Marriage by Dizzyyish: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Achieve Her Dream / Our Children Are Sexy! / Small Tiger Generator For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.