Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre (1752 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2023
Good day Nairalanders
I know what I did was wrong but I just had to do it because my former landlord is a wicked man
I created a trend about the quit notice that was served by my landlord.
Luckily enough for us we got another apartment and parked out of the house, meanwhile my landlord has promise to refund our balance of 17500 to us whenever we park out of the building, it was another story when we parked out of the house and handed over the key to him, he even threaten to beat my mom.
In order to revenge what this man did to us,
The new apartment we got is not that far.
the man is a commercial driver ,I always sneak to his house around 5am to burst his tyres with three of his tyres with needle, and even pack faeces together and scatter at the entrance of his house, I planned to burst the tyres three times, I have done it twice now , but I feel guilty going to burst his tyres because I won't even recover the money by doing so.
I have forgiven him but I still feel bad taking revenge.....
17,500 is not a small money this time, I want him to feel the pain too

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2023
We packed out of the house because of increasement , the roof of the house is not good, and this is raining season, most of our belongings are always soaked with water, this man refused to fix the apartment and he's still telling us to pack out if we are not comfortable.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by woginid967: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Ekiti does not forgive.... Either they do you back or use jazz.

Imagine the witchcraft... Using pin Needle to burst tyre.... If you're so smart and never got caught why not make money with your brain.

And she's so pretty, my spec. Anyway, your landlord is facing his own issues too. Never judge from your own angle
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Since you've started feeling guilty then simply stop it. For me I'm not vengeful, I simply let go and let life take care of everything. Practice the habit of forgiveness, it makes your soul very strong

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Karleb(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2023
An eye for an eye.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by ImmanuelMyron(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2023
The 'f' in your moniker should means 'female, forgiveness, and forget. But yours is the opposite bro.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Since you've started feeling guilty then simply stop it. For me I'm not vengeful, I simply let go and let life take care of everything. Practice the habit of forgiveness, it makes your soul very strong
I have already stop

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
omolola100:

I have already stop
That's good.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
The man do us wicked
Most of our electronic got spoilt in his house
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by opera1(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Someone will bust your Tyre in tomorrow
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2023
omolola100:

The man do us wicked
Most of our electronic got spoilt in his house
Like I said earlier, leave him to his fate and I bet you that life will surely take care of him. Since you guys are already out then ignore his existence.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Like I said earlier, leave him to his fate and I bet you that life will surely take care of him. Since you guys are already out then ignore his existence.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2023
opera1:
Someone will bust your Tyre in tomorrow
Nobody will burst her tyres, she was hurt and vengeful (which I don't support) but sometimes we can't tell people how to react but advise them. The landlord is obviously a wicked soul

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by SIawomir: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2023
People dey oh...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by TemplarLandry: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Bursting his vehicle's tyres with needles?
Smearing feaces on his house' entrance?
This is witchcraft. You really need help.
How did you even manage to type all these disgusting acts? You'll be caught and disgraced soon if you do not change.

Γ’ΕŸhΓ²rΓΊ.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by opera1(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Nobody will burst her tyres, she was hurt and vengeful (which I don't support) but sometimes we can't tell people how to react but advise them. The landlord is obviously a wicked soul

You need to listen to the Landlord's own side of view before making conclusion sir.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2023
opera1:

You need to listen to the Landlord's own side of view before making conclusion sir.
The side of his own story is that he promise to fix the house once we make payment, after paying for the rent, this man refused to repair the house and , increase the house rent by 40percent.
He was the one that ask us to park us with the hope that he will refund our money, I can't joke with 1k this time
I created a thread where I pasted the quit notice he gave us.
He is a wicked man

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bursting his vehicle's tyres with needles?
Smearing feaces on his house' entrance?
This is witchcraft. You really need help.
How did you even manage to type all these disgusting acts? You'll be caught and disgraced soon if you do not change.

Γ’ΕŸhΓ²rΓΊ.

If I calculate what we lose in his house , it's not up to the Tyre I bursted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by STARGREEN(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2023
It's a pity, but you seems to have a bad mind.

Unless all the tenants are complaining of the bad attitude of the landlord.

Yet...
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2023
If you aren't joking girlie, I pity the guy that will marry you. You may be very toxic and always wish him bad luck at a slight provocation.
Those acrimonious actions not necessary. Those drivers always use charm and incantations. And again, what if you are caught,it can land you in prison.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Before you judge me just put me in your shoe..
Someone ask us to pack out from his house, we had an agreement he was going to refund us the balance, he change the story after handling the key over to him...
Is that not wickedness?
He is not bothered about our own welfare, the electronic that the rain spoilt in his house and the stress we pass through at night whenever rain is falling
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by omolola100(f): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2023
priceactionx:
If you aren't joking girlie, I pity the guy that will marry you. You may be very toxic and always wish him bad luck at a slight provocation.
Those acrimonious actions not necessary. Those drivers always use charm and incantations. And again, what if you are caught,it can land you in prison.
This is not a joke
That's return leg
1-2
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2023
omolola100:
Good day Nairalanders
I know what I did was wrong but I just had to do it because my former landlord is a wicked man
Luckily enough for us we got another apartment and parked out of the house, meanwhile my landlord has promise to refund our balance of 17500 to us whenever we park out of the building, it was another story when we parked out of the house and handed over the key to him, he even threaten to beat my mom.
the man is a commercial driver ,I always sneak to his house around 5am to burst his tyres with three of his tyres with needle, and even pack faeces together and scatter at the entrance of his house, I planned to burst the tyres three times, I have done it twice now , but I feel guilty going to burst his tyres because I won't even recover the money by doing so.

Always leave Revenge for God
Ask God to forgive your actions and don't go back to finalize the third deflation

For the ones you did, the cost of replacing any damage Tyre is more than the debt he is owing you people
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2023
omolola100:

This is not a joke
That's return leg
1-2
Na wa oo.. let it slide and since you are having guilty conscience, that means you may not be wicked as I thought. Just let it go....and move on.... painful but necessary.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Oloki: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2023
woginid967:
Ekiti does not forgive.... Either they do you back or use jazz.

Imagine the witchcraft... Using pin Needle to burst tyre.... If you're so smart and never got caught why not make money with your brain.

And she's so pretty, my spec. Anyway, your landlord is facing his own issues too. Never judge from your own angle

Ekiti do forgive. This is just an individual thing. Maturity also, play a key role. I can't imagine myself stopping so low as to do what the op did. She was just been childish and radical.
The landlord might be wicked, we have many like that, but a proper dialogue might do. Or you leave the money. Throwing feaces is a no no.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by TemplarLandry: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Ok.
But how were you able to carry feaces with your hands?

omolola100:

If I calculate what we lose in his house , it's not up to the Tyre I bursted
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by ItooWorWor(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Report yourself to the nearest police station.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by AndroidAI(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
omolola100:
Good day Nairalanders

Even the devil is shocked!!
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Dougad: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Can't say he did not deserve it. I'm just as vindictive. Some of these people think they can carry out all sort of nonsense without backlash.

But stop before there catch u lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Pat081: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
I will do more than that if I am the one he can take house rent but to use it on the house is now the problem in our words forgiveness is a sin you do me good I do you 99.8 % good and you do me 1 bad I do you 99.9%bad

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Purvan(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Nothing way you no fit tell me

You're a cold blooded witch hohaaa!!!!!!!
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Biglittlelois(f): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) / How Do You Tackle A Mother That Doesnt Approve Your Wife Even After Wedding / Vaccine To Prevent Your Children From Becoming Homosexuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.