Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) (57704 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by abobote: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
She was carried away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Funflipper: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a mistake.

May God bless their union.

She did it on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
It was not done intentionally
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one no fit hold money 🤑 confirmed 👍
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Illegal1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Them go use MAKEUP take cover der eyes and face.. to see road go be PROBLEM...

Still on still, happy marriage life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
omoh.........the boss man,i dn miss u sha...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by rajunor(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
The headline made it look like she intentionally poured the food on her husband.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
An ENP this guy marry?
Kai!! 😭😭😭😭
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by essentialone(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Person wey no fit carry food well, how she want take carry pregnancy well? Meanwhile, what is the name of the movie?
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by nurudeen181(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a mistake.

yea, always a mistake... but why cant they avoid such mistake just for that day in their lives

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Omoawoke: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

SMH

I'm just trolling ma

Next time don’t apologize. Say what you have in mind and let anybody go hang themselves if they wish, ignore that Anhnie and her trashy sympathy, she help you??

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by being(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

SMH
I'm just trolling ma
But seriously, what you wrote even though a joke, shows signs of PTSD! Nevertheless, don't kys o!!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a mistake.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Women will stain your white
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by ukaface(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
So what am I to do with the information?
Wash the clothes?
Which kine Yeye news be this?
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Blake755: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Welcome back bro where you dey since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by MisterBanny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a mistake.

You like taking sides with your fellow gender

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
Which kin mumu behavior be this one ??

If na me , I go call am inside the house beat shege comot her body

Woman beater, stop beating girls you are sleeping with to learn good home law.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by africandollar: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Brother Benard! See wetin you don cause now? grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Warl0ck: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
ahnie:

It's not good sir!
I recently read one of your thread and I remembered being empathic,I m just surprised reading this from you.

Anyways happy weekend n do have a great weekend
shatap

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Get Ready 4 Biafrans Exit from Nigeria. My Igbo brother in Russia is got a meeting with President Vladimir Putin and President of Finland with PM Simon Ekpa to see exit of The Bight of Biafra from Nigeria. E go shork you.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Get Ready 4 Biafrans Exit from Nigeria. My Igbo brother in Russia is got a meeting with President Puti and President of Finland with PM Simon Ekpa to see exit of The Bight of Biafra from Nigeria. E go shork you.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Manna4Gurls: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

U don come back from oblivion. Wlc anyways

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by alizma: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
That is just a mistake that could happen to anyone, she had the food in her left hand which was close to the husband, there was no way she could have maintain balance on that hand while trying to kiss the groom. If you doubt it, try it with your partner at home.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Senator777: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Not deliberate. The bride is just careless.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
grin nah stage
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one never start marriage she don dey make mistake and stain every where

The slap for this error, she go still collect am later grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Badmashii(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

Comrade, shege no get fault. Abeg leave am just beat the girl grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Badmashii(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Atheistan:
Her clumsiness will favour me and my family!!!

Bros you dey on colos

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

Really and that make you a real man baa

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Drefaithful(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
I don't have time to change any dress anymore, I will just go back home, shikena.
Reception has finished. I will just inform my people, you guys can go ahead with item 7
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Anny69: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

You see why I told you to go for therapy now? You need it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) / Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.