Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is FAKE REALITY - Explained By Owner Of Businesscard.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is FAKE REALITY - Explained By Owner Of Businesscard.ng (106 Views)

When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is FAKE REALITY - Explained By Owner Of Businesscard.ng by AmVeryOk: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2023
FAKE REALITY is a season of life , which is either caused by depression or Highness from Drugs or Smoke (Colorado) , Where you experience things happening to your body , either as pain , aroma , or feelings , these things happening to you are real , by the Highness from the drug will be telling you that is not real .... although is not real because once the highness ends , all the feelings and aromas will Go ....

This will Keep happening to you few times until you summon the whole council of God , this may require ritual sacrifice , either in traditional or Christianity (Tithe) - Then after that the spirit may revel to you the Good way of wealth.

Some May Travel Abroad

Some many Be Forced to Do Money Ritual ....

Some may keep chasing for Money all the days of their lives without getting any ....

Some May Just Get a Phone call That will Change their Life ....

Although Many sources of wealth may Open after that RELM of FAKE REALITY !!!

No matter how wealthy You are , If you don't Have PEACE !!! .... You have Nothing !!!

PEACE is When in all your wealth , you can still kneel down and acknowledge the lordship of your MARKER.

I Call Him "𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥"

You may Call Him Chineke ... Oluwa , Allah , Some may Frame a supreme being as their head , whose name may be JESUS CHRIST or PROPHET MOHAMED !!!

Always Know , all these are Languages , Names of People , But the General name is "𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥"

One you Have peace with your maker and you can stand and say ..... YES BECAUSE OF MY EXISTENCE !!! . THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF ABJECT POVERY !!!

YES BECAUSE OF ME , SHE CAN GO TO SCHOOL , ALTHOUGH SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHER
YES BECAUSE OF ME .... SHE IS ABLE TO GET WORK IN THIS BIG COMPANY , WITHOUT SLEEPING WITH ANYBODY !!!
YES BECAUSE OF ME .... THIS FAMILY IS SMILLING !!!!

THE LIFE OF CLUBS AND DRINKING ..... is not a bad life . I ENJOY TO THE FULLEST , I EVEN DEY LODGE FOR HOTEL AS I DEY TYPE THIS MESSAGE !!!!

BUT "ABOBI" .... IF YOU SPEND , REMEMBER THOSE WEAH NO GET TO SPEND !!!

Am launching a website soon , am a former Nairaland Blogger (BIG BLOGGER OOOOOOO)

BUT MAKE I NO TALK MY NAME !!!

(1) (Reply)

Quality Fluke Clamps And Multimeters Available For Purchase At Affordable Prices / Anodizing Of Aluminum Die Casting Products / Digital Camera, FHD 1080P, Digital Point And Shoot, 44MP For Vlogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.