Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili (24612 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ekineme: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is another problem with you Nigerians: whataboutism. Just because someone allegedly got away with a crime doesn't mean anyone can commit same without punishment.

Jamb has the discretion to enforce its policies, while the government law enforcement can also ensure justice is done to criminals.

This girl had ample opportunities to come clean, but instead she spent days perpetuating her criminal act, and you want her to get a mere slap of the wrist? What would then deter someone else from forging their scores if we're so sympathetic to criminals? They'd say the risk is well worth it

Laws exist to punish and deter without sympathy and that is what should apply here.

In as much as I agree with you on the bolded, Take a critical analysis of the said crime, will the 362 give her an admission? of the what benefits is the 362? she wanted to use it to obtain scholarship of which any serious organisation are supposed to verify before awarding her, which is exactly what the Anambra state government did, Jamb PRO said on TV, you can modify your result it will not have any effect on the Board or your result, why this case is gaining such weight was because of the enthinc and religious coloration attributed to it else, it is as good as sewing pilot uniform , it won't make you a pilot.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by CharleyBright(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Let her shut up. All those before her forging their certificates, have they been prosecuted.? Thunder fire her if she dares open her mouth again. Fools like her that have set a bad example for the younger ones coming up. Anywhere belle face adults Oshi.

What exactly is your point?
You have not added any value to the issue except your needless abusive rant.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:
She scored 249.

Even 90% of SW politicians didn't make 150 in jamb . Talk more of the muslim north politicians;those ones get admission with 85
To you 249 is a huge score
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

I'll never underrate any human being again.
The way this little up-to-no-good of a girl deceived me and my wife was out of this world.
I almost had very serious issue with my wife when I suggested that this girl could really forged her result, My wife almost requested for my head because I said such. Now, my wife has been dumbfounded ever since the findings by the Anambra State panel of enquiry came out.

Never trust, defend or underrate any human being, whether old, sick, young, poor, rich, girl child, boy child, intelligent, unintelligent, educated or not.

Hahahaha. Your own good oh. cheesy

My parents came for my head when I told them she was lying. They told me Jamb was accusing her falsely.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by CharleyBright(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:
y are Nigerians deceived like this....that girl didn't forge any result...sh only check her result from an abandoned jamb website nd it gave her those..

now why hasnt anyone criticize jamb for maintaining an obsolete website...nd why didn't jamb just say, result is invalid cuz you check from a wrong website..why now start calling her names...

the girl is actually the victim here

I think you are worse than an idiot.
People like you are the types the pour fuel on a dying embers.
Go and tell the girl to deny she falsify the result again.
I wish I can slap that your foolish mouth for u.
Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Curious345: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Abdulmujeeb52:
To you 249 is a huge score

I got 277 in jamb and 288 in post ume...

Higher than every living soul in your village , LGA, state and geo political zone..

6A's in WAEC including physics and mathematics.. take note
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Curious345: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:
y are Nigerians deceived like this....that girl didn't forge any result...sh only check her result from an abandoned jamb website nd it gave her those..

now why hasnt anyone criticize jamb for maintaining an obsolete website...nd why didn't jamb just say, result is invalid cuz you check from a wrong website..why now start calling her names...

the girl is actually the victim here

You're very correct my brother
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Curious345: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
sonofthunder:

Show us your jamb score or hide your head in shame.

Don't be a coward!!!
I made 277 jamb and 288 post utme..

No one from your state or lineage gets even close

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by hansomb: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

I'll never underrate any human being again.
The way this little up-to-no-good of a girl deceived me and my wife was out of this world.
I almost had very serious issue with my wife when I suggested that this girl could really forged her result, My wife almost requested for my head because I said such. Now, my wife has been dumbfounded ever since the findings by the Anambra State panel of enquiry came out.

Never trust, defend or underrate any human being, whether old, sick, young, poor, rich, girl child, boy child, intelligent, unintelligent, educated or not.
Damnn Niggar
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by sonofthunder: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:
I made 277 jamb and 288 post utme..

No one from your state or lineage gets even close

In summary, you are a coward.... Carry on sire!!!
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by sonofthunder: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:

Higher than every living soul in your village , LGA, state and geo political zone..

Na you dey chow cockroach brother!!!
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by neyop85(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu woman as if her opinion matters

I have been looking for this comment since I opened this thread. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by sukar886: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
I earlier supported her, not knowing she can't do such , at this tender age , I withdraw my support abeg
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by HeroicMeastro: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Folzye:
That girl is a criminal, the sanction by jamb should be stepped up to 7 years...such a girl is too desperate and she can go any length to even do more sinister things in the nearest future
Most Igbos are desperate to get rich, privileges. They could go to any length.
That's the sad truth.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by broadman20: 3:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Ebubu6:
Mmesomma has been trashed out.

Anambra state indigenous inquiry has implicated her of forgery and Kamsiyochukwu the real winner has been awarded.

Next Ezekwesili is for you to speak against wanton killing and destruction by ipob menace in SE.

Do it and save ur region from self-implosion.

Shut up there abeg!

See people wey dey still look for people wey come slaughter people for church for their region dey get mouth to talk.

I don't know why Yoruba people are blessed with double standard character?

No wonder the world know them as BACK STABBERS and SNITCH!
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by seunfly: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2023
mymadam:
My opinion? This young lady (old enough to be a criminal) is definitely guilty as proven, BUT she's just being used as a 'fall guy (gal)'. A very active syndicate is almost certainly involved. The outcome appears to be a desperate, well-coordinated cover-up by well-connected member(s) of the syndicate. Posterity shall be the judge, soon, very soon undecided

There is nothing like a fall guy here, the app to do this thing is on the playstore and most prospective jamb candidates knows d app. No intelligent person should use d app for forgery at national level, it is usually for fantasy but she turned fantasy into reality. I believed she did that because she have people who backed her up and defended her. The dangerous thing is that this is a very obvious and straightforward issue that atleast 50% of d people who defended her are aware or could have been aware of if they are not bias and many who were not blinded deliberately kept quiet. I personally sent d app to madam OBY and did this forgery in her name so she can see the truth but she ignored the evidence and kept denigrating Jamb, Nigeria education system etc which beg to question if this was deliberate actions on her part or there is something underground going on.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Ficeo(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2023
If I were JAMB, let her go to jail. Even if it's 3 months. Na this kind gal dey Bleep anyhow for campus. Rubbish!
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by IMASTEX: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Ezemarcel:
The girl is a threat to her age mate.. FG should put her behind bars
She's very unwise to think that she would secure the highest score without been noticed and investigated. If she had secured the second highest, she wouldn't be discovered obviously. This also shows the weakness in JAMB body.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by olaniyilukman(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2023
saintopus:
She is 19 jail her.
There is popular Yoruba proverb that says” the cutting off of the head is not the solution to headache” the girl is guilty of the crime but we should all take note that she is still a minor, she just needs to be corrected and guided... Thanks
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ImperialYoruba: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2023
Obiangeli is admitting she lacks trust in JAMB, which ahead of Anambra had done its own investigation and reported it to the public.

Her mistrust of Jamb is highlighted in her statement PRAISING THE INDEPENDENT ACT from Anambra.

If an iboman is head of Jamb she would trust him. Obiageli is an undercover Ipob supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Buccalcavity2: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Gadafii:
I was among the people that defended her, and now that it’s certain she forged it, she must not just be left off the hook just like that, she deserves some punishment, but 3 years ban is too much, rather her admission this year shouldn’t be canceled and made to write another next year, I would never believe she would do that, when I heard her speak, but Omo , it is what it is
You defended what you knew nothing about.
Introspect and ask yourself why you (and your likes) defended something you had no fact about.
My friend, the answer is Bigotry! It's in you. This is a great check.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Allymosh: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
"EGUNGUN BE CAREFUL". (NA EXPRESS YOU DEY GO).

By L.A.K Jimoh,
The author of "Ilorin: The Journey So Far".

How I wish that our response to Wole Soyinka was a bit more organized. Different groups should have been arranged to either issue Press Releases or call Press Conferences to cut him to size.

You see, by titling as "Open letter to SULU GAMBARI" without the courtesy or etiquette of addressing the Emir, at least, as Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, Soyinka exposed his lack of HOME TRAINING.
His references to the fatal inter-religious disharmony and hostility in Kaduna, Boko Haram and ISWAP are a calculated incitement to disrupt the age-long tranquility in Ilorin Emirate that is renowned for ethno-cultural tolerance and inter-religious harmony.
Of course, nothing better could come from a man who, as an undergraduate, was a purveyor of the precursor of grisly cultism in Nigeria's educational institutions and a failed assassin in the 1960's.

People like Wole Soyinka who have bequeathed to Nigeria a legacy of savage and destructive cultism should be ashamed of themselves. A man who was so notoriously intolerant of dessenting political posture as to contemplate assassination has no moral platform for sermonizing about the virtues of tolerance.

Again, in his usual puffy intellectualism, even on subjects about which he knows next to nothing, Soyinka, the self-annointed MR KNOW-ALL, sarcastically boasted thus:

"We know the history of Ilorin and the projectory of your dynasty --- but that's not the issue." Ilorin will gladly join issues with him (or anybody, for that matter, who wants to expose his academic ignorance and ridicule himself) on the matter.

Meanwhile, Wole Soyinka should familiarize himself with the history of the following yoruba towns and the trajectory of their respective dynasties:
IFE — where ODUDUWA and his entourage usurped the land from the Ugbo people and relegated their monarch, OBATALA, to oblivion till this day;

OYO — where ATIBA, after the destruction of OYO-ILE, seized AGOR from OJA, the owner and
ruler, and renamed the place AGOR d'OYO which is the present day OYO;

IBADAN — where OYO refugees drove away the owners – both the Egbas and the Ifes – and drove the Egbas to as far away as Abeokuta where they settled since then;

ABEOKUTA — where fugitive EGBA, dislodged in Ibadan, seized Abeokuta from the owners – the Itoko and Ijemo people -- and relegated them to the background till this day.
OSOGBO – where a batch of fugitives, who escaped from being taken into captivity when Ilorin destroyed Oyo-Ile, drove away the Ijesa owners of the land and turned OSOGBO to an Oyo-yoruba land till this day.

MODAKEKE — which an Ooni of Ice allotted to the batch of fugitives which did not settle at Osogbo but moved to Ife. The rest of that story is now history.

Ilorin is waiting for Wole Soyinka. If those who live in glass houses choose to throw stones, they will have themselves to blame.

PS: This is the intellectual response by the elder statesman, renowned historian and community leader, Allhaji L.A.K Jimoh to the nebulous and caustic letter by Prof. Wole Soyinka to our revered monarch, His Royal Highness, the Emir of Ilorin.

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
You're not worthy to be a professor not to even talk of being a former education minister in Nigeria . Supporting JAMB recommendations by you is not needed from rather tender apology to the world for being a disgrace to education by supporting supporting stupidity at all times in Nigeria. Is either you support terrorists (IPOB), you will support ethnicity, or religion, or illegal or calamity or stupidity or backwardness etc.
DamnnNiggarr:
Mmesoma: I support sanctions imposed by JAMB – Oby Ezekwesili

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/08/mmesoma-i-support-sanctions-imposed-by-jamb-ezekwesili/

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:

Apparently you scored 277, since the exam you took was JAMB, not UTME.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Baatunde(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
If MAdam Oby insists she does not trust JAMB perhaps we should re look the original highest score of 360 also…. Is she casting doubt on that too or indeed any scores from JAMB for that matter

§
ImperialYoruba:
Obiangeli is admitting she lacks trust in JAMB, which ahead of Anambra had done its own investigation and reported it to the public.

Her mistrust of Jamb is highlighted in her statement PRAISING THE INDEPENDENT ACT from Anambra.

If an iboman is head of Jamb she would trust him. Obiageli is an undercover Ipob supporter.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by GodSon1900: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
mymadam:
My opinion? This young lady (old enough to be a criminal) is definitely guilty as proven, BUT she's just being used as a 'fall guy (gal)'. A very active syndicate is almost certainly involved. The outcome appears to be a desperate, well-coordinated cover-up by well-connected member(s) of the syndicate. Posterity shall be the judge, soon, very soon undecided

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Solve This Simple Maths Question If You Can!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.