Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know (656 Views)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
It takes an incredible special,perhaps prenatural gift to be able to produce works of art that look so real,they make viewers second guess their eyesight.
Several African artist are amongst this talented bunch of hyper-realistic artist,whose craftsmanship and stringent attention to detail produce some of the most utterly mind blowing works that we've had the pleasure of seeing.
For these artists,the tedious process is just meaningful as the outcome,
Below check out some African realistic artist whose work leaves us quite astonished for more revisit our list of

1.CHIDINMA IBEZUE
She is know for her dedication to bring out the hidden beauty of a person in her drawing.......This Nigeria Artist is know for her incredible intricate drawings that usually take her hours on end to complete
She is known for charging her client at a low cost because she's more interested in building her passion that making the money that comes out of it unlike many pencil artist there.
If you would like to order a pencil drawing or gift someone a hyper realistic drawing at a very low cost,

Message her via Whatsapp

Here are some of her incredible works

Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by nwetadinobi042(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
How can I learn this kind of art?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by Dumsinternation: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
She is really good...I definitely recommend her

Her drawings would leave you shocked
Tested and trusted

Thank you Miss chidinma for gifting my mom a wonderful hyperrrealistic pencil drawing at a low cost.
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Always welcomed

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by Dumsinternation: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
I'll make sure to recommend more people

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
Put a smile on your loved one's face by gifting him/her a pencil drawing of themselves
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Don't forget to message me if interested
What are u waiting for
Tell ur loved ones how beautiful they are by gifting a drawing of themselves,moreover yourself too.
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
From now till the 31st of july
I'll be offering a referral bonus of 20k...

Remember Bez-Art is the best place to get your hyper realistic pencil drawings.
Message me on WhatsApp to get started
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2023
You can't afford to miss this referral bonus..

Refer your friends that are interested and win up to 20k...

This offer ends 31st of july.
If you snooze,you lose!
DM me via WhatsApp:09036843228
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Offer is still on...
Bring in ur orders
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
You don't want to miss this amazing offer
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone
Send in ur orders
Re: 5 Nigerian Hyper Realistic Artists You Should Know by BezArtist: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Hello
Everyone
Send in ur orders

(1) (Reply)

Animation / Do Your Printing Job With Us, @crownwale Printing Production / Tecno-skeletun Dance (prebiproy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.