Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures (1213 Views)

The Role Of Induction In Knowledge Acquisition / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / See What These Two IMSU First Class Graduates Received At Their Induction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
UNIZIK threater art induction in Awka:

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
UNIZIK threater art induction in Awka:

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
So every year, it is juju costume that defines UNIZIK's induction for Theatre Arts students. How did such a thing become the trademark and emblematic image of the Theatre Arts Department?
This is quite curious. How can a whole University not see the oddity in making such a ceremony a carnival of juju halloween. This is nothing but a feast of Halloween under the guise of false pretense.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by jmoore(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na only horror movie dem sabi? Lack of creativity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Some of you are just dumb illiterates. The department is called theatre arts, google to understand that they are being creative with their discipline

Ugwuoke347:
So every year, it is juju costume that defines UNIZIK's induction for Theatre Arts students. How did such a thing become the trademark and emblematic image of the Theatre Arts Department?
This is quite curious. How can a whole University not see the oddity in making such a ceremony a carnival of juju halloween. This is nothing but a feast of Halloween under the guise of false pretense.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:

They are very creative
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Ikaeniyan0: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

Did you go through where it is stated that "the students are theatre art students"?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Did you go through where it is stated that "the students are theatre art students"?

Did you read my comment at all?
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Some of you are just dumb illiterates. The department is called theatre arts, google to understand that they are being creative with their discipline

You are the dumb person here if you cannot read properly to see the thrust and intent of my comment.
Yes, it is theatre. So what?
Every year it is only juju costume that defines theatre arts in UNIZIK. And you call that creativity? That is stagnation! Can't they get better creative ideas and concepts? Or is their imagination stuck in the realms of demons and cacodemons which characterise the traditional folk stories of the native place.
I know what I am saying. I graduated from UNIZIK. It's been like that every year. What exactly is the use and meaning of this horror carnival done every year in the name of induction? And isn't it clear it is taking a strong resemblance to the Halloween carnival of the western world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Kossyso: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

You are the dumb person here if you cannot read properly to see the thrust and intent of my comment.
Every year it is only juju costume that defines theatre arts in UNIZIK. And you call that creativity? That is stagnation! Can't they get better creative ideas and concepts? Or is their imagination stuck in the realms of demons and cacodemons which characterise the traditional folk stories of the native place.
I know what I am saying. I graduated from UNIZIK. It's been like that every year. What exactly is the use and meaning this horror carnival done every year in the name of induction? And isn't it clear it is taking a strong resemblance to the Halloween carnival of the western world.
Look closely to those pics again. The first pic. What did you see?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by jendhorlee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Theatre art induction doesn't mean you keep using Traditional theme and be dressing like occultic people every year nah
If they keep doing this every year, people will start thinking they're into fetish things

They should use another Theme biko
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are very dumb . It is the dumbness of the mind that makes you believe that what their costume is ‘juju’ like. Please show us the inductions of other universities let compare. Also show us the previous inductions of UNIZIK theatre arts.

Ugwuoke347:

I know what I am saying. I graduated from UNIZIK. It's been like that every year. What exactly is the use and meaning this horror carnival done every year in the name of induction? And isn't it clear it is taking a strong resemblance to the Halloween carnival of the western world.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by LikeAking: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

U hate ur own culture..

Why?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Figger(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

I dey tell u, these bunch of lunatics no get concept at all.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by LikeAking: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
jendhorlee:
Theatre art induction doesn't mean you keep using Traditional theme and be dressing like occultic people every year nah
If they keep doing this every year, people will start thinking they're into fetish things

They should use another Theme biko

If they use a diff theme..

It won't trend..

Na brain work.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Aladdin1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Very nice and creative.they would have much fun in that department.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Themilkboy: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2023
i am waiting for the stubborn person that will act the role of sango
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Kennyking1234: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Was there groceries full that school.
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Solsix(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

My thoughts exactly. Is that the only thing that portray our culture??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by christejames(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2023
They should try and be creative, it's becoming a cliche already undecided
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by oneeast: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wawa ediot. Show us the one of village UNN nsukka.

christejames:
They should try and be creative, it's becoming a cliche already undecided
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by Armaggedon: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
jmoore:
If this is "horror" to you then you have no sense of creativity.
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
oneeast:
Wawa ediot. Show us the one of village UNN nsukka.

You are an idiat, either a yarib.a moselm or a killer herdsmen.

Stop poke nosing into South Eastern affair.
Re: UNIZIK Threater Art Induction In Awka: Pictures by TBforgive: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Where's Kanayo O Kanayo ? Or are they afraid to portray him?

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Research / University Of Benin Msc Program / Need Help On Uk Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.