Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) (99384 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Hadeylex: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Emaprince:
Some people are really very foolish. Did she kill anybody?

What the hell is this

Where is the husband?

Police need should arrest every one involved in this stupid act, including the husband.

Adultery is her crime and the punishment should be divorce from the hubby. Any other person taking laws into into their hands should be jailed.

Well said! 100% correct!
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2023
sukkot:
As Far as I am concerned she was treated humanely. They didn't beat her or strip her naked. Just a little communal embarrassment which is justified. She deserved that communal embarrassment. 6 children and married and still has time and energy to fork strangers ? This one is a nymphomaniac . And she is the one with the marriage so she is the one who deserves this treatment. The guy should just be slapped a few times and sent on his merry way but a married nymphomaniac mother of 6 needs this kind of shock treatment . Are there no more dildos in the market that the nympho can buy ? Who has energy to Bleep after looking after 6 kids in this tinubu economy ? She must be superwoman

And more importantly what weirdo is smashing a place that 6 kids have crawled out of ? If she is not your wife ? Too many strange weird men in this world

The man that knew she is a.mother of six, why didn't he leave her alone? She is even pregnant hence her need for se₦e_x is on another level...I hope u are ready for harsh judgement as well

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by UFOdioh: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2023
It’s sad that 99% of people parading her commit fornication every day and yet condemn her for committing the same sin.
This life eeeh. Thunder suppose fire 🔥 all of them.
Hypocrites..
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by AfonjaPriest: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2023
So? Adultery could be taken to be a condemnable act, but Is she the first person to commit adultery? The annoying part of this show of shame is the active contributions of so-called christians. They would not practise what Jesus Christ preached. He said if you are without sin, cast the first stone. They have forgotten that statement, swimming in their own self-righteousness. Even muslims are truly not different. Religion is a bastard.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by CHoccolaTE: 4:44am On Jul 09, 2023
12345baba:
leave the men for now, what bugs me most is why do women dislike themselves.
Question wasn't addressed to me but I think it's low self esteem, being told from birth that they are the inferior gender, weak, emotional, illogical etc.
It causes some self hatred and hatred for their kind as well.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by sukkot: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2023
BirtherOfKings:

The man that knew she is a.mother of six, why didn't he leave her alone? She is even pregnant hence her need for se₦e_x is on another level...I hope u are ready for harsh judgement as well
oh she is pregnant too ? Ewww this woman is a full blown hedonistic debauchery nymphomaniac demon. At this point I think she needs divine intervention and deliverance. As for the guy ? Listen as a woman you will always find sleazy lecherous sex-starved men knocking on your door but it’s up to you to remember that you are married. And I apply the same principle to married men , if you catch a man cheating on his wife with a single Olosho woman, let the woman go because she is not the one with the marriage but drag the man like tiger generator because he is the one violating his marriage

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Miles300: 4:48am On Jul 09, 2023
And when has it become a criminal offense for 2 adults to have sex that she is been paraded ....2 adults decided to have sex ...if they both cheats on their partners is solely their own responsibility.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Diligence: 4:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Where's the 'neighbour''?
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by mosaicafrique: 4:54am On Jul 09, 2023
A pregnant mother of six Probably her husband isn't in town and she was craving for everything 😭😭😭 and a Randy neighbor decided to help.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by bisqit: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2023
sisisioge:
I'm not so shocked about the affair....my only shock is that she has 6 children in this age? It is well fa.
lets have an affair. I will take care of you
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On Jul 09, 2023
mosaicafrique:
A pregnant mother of six Probably her husband isn't in town and she was craving for everything 😭😭😭 and a Randy neighbor decided to help.
Or the husband has been busy with his randy sidechicks while wife decided she too needed her randy sidebar. undecided
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Integrafamoo: 5:05am On Jul 09, 2023
DeLaRue:
This public humiliation is just horrible and unjustifiable.

Over what...

I genuinely feel sorry for her.

The husband should file for divorce if he wants and stop dehumanising the woman.

So, sleeping with another man is not dehumanizing to the husband? How are we sure all the children belong to her husband
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by haffaze777(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

People lyk u are basically the reason why we do not attain any positive dimension of growth in our country.

If u got nothing to say just keep shut cool

Tranquillity360:
But it's their tradition in South West?

I guess you were blind to this comment as well?I expect to quote both of them to say what you said but you left this one to attack the other one.i tuale for your double standard.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Annibo21: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2023
MOST OF THE PEOPLE SHAMING HER DOES WORST. ITS A PITY.

A married woman experiences public humiliation within her community for allegedly engaging in an extramarital affair with her neighbour.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment individuals of a community paraded a mother of six (6) over an alleged affair.

While specific details about the event remain unclear, reports suggest that the woman, who is said to be pregnant, was discovered in a compromising situation with her suspected lover.

The video, which has gained significant attention, shows the woman being scorned and paraded while being taunted and insulted.[/quote]
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Creativity22: 5:17am On Jul 09, 2023
This is totally unacceptable.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by dallyemmy: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Let him who has no sin cast the first stone...
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by yemmywesey(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2023
She didn't commit any offence at all,
She was not being raped,
Fornication and adultery is not an offence in Nigeria constitution.
The worse thing that can happen to her, is only if her husband divorce her .
She is a pretty woman.
Please let her toto breath, don't suffocate her.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by sparko1(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
They did not parade the man? Jesus would have asked for the man she slept with, asked the people parading her if they have no sin, forgiven her and asked her to go on her merry way. A lesson on hypocrisy.

See as the men gather round her like vultures. The seed of Satan hating on the seed of the Woman, always screaming they are the head. The woman should have crushed that their coconut skull as she has been given the victory.

So you can't see the man sitting behind her

Beside, the reason she was the centre of attention is because she's married with six children and pregnant
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by imagrg(m): 5:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Free to air toto.

Cheerful giver.

Community wife.

Her toto must be so sweet for men to still patronize the kpekus where six big heads done come out from when young ladies with firm bobby dey streets.

Na wa oh!
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Daisy1111: 5:39am On Jul 09, 2023
I blame the woman that even agree to take the walk of shame with them...she owe nobody any explanation except her husband.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Savechild23: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Was reading comment, I only noticed girls cheering and videoing but scarcely noticed men on the scene
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Dskillful(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Where is the man caught with her
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2023
She obviously broke the community rules or values for those of you saying what's the business of the people in the matter...when you're in Rome act Roman.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by juman(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Soooooo what?
She should charge them to court.
They terrorized her.
The key leaders in that video suppose to go to Some months in jail.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Daisy1111:
I blame the woman that even agree to take the walk of shame with them...she owe nobody any explanation except her husband.
she broke the community rules and values setting a bad example for others.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
They did not parade the man? Jesus would have asked for the man she slept with, asked the people parading her if they have no sin, forgiven her and asked her to go on her merry way. A lesson on hypocrisy.

See as the men gather round her like vultures. The seed of Satan hating on the seed of the Woman, always screaming they are the head. The woman should have crushed that their coconut skull as she has been given the victory.
They are not meant to parade anyone
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2023
yemmywesey:
She didn't commit any offence at all,
She was not being raped,
Fornication and adultery is not an offence in Nigeria constitution.
The worse thing that can happen to her, is only if her husband divorce her .
She is a pretty woman.
Please let her toto breath, don't suffocate her.
she broke community rules that forbids extra marital affairs
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by yetty247(f): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqdjBLsJ_g?t=8

A married woman experiences public humiliation within her community for allegedly engaging in an extramarital affair with her neighbour.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment individuals of a community paraded a mother of six (6) over an alleged affair.

While specific details about the event remain unclear, reports suggest that the woman, who is said to be pregnant, was discovered in a compromising situation with her suspected lover.

The video, which has gained significant attention, shows the woman being scorned and paraded while being taunted and insulted.[/quote

Where is her partner in crime?

Our society and rubbish mentality

Where is the man or is the woman the only guilty person and funny enough the man's wife go still defend her hubby
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by jamillion: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2023
So unnecessary, she's just so weak she couldn't fight for herself. They're both adult!
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by JADEK04: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2023
Her husband is useless...a mother's of your children's, how do u want those children's to be feel....u can divorce her if u r not comfortable.
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Fourfor4: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Some women sha......even when pregnant, too bad of her. It's not the business of the people to decide by parading her. It's her husband decission to file for divorce or not. Lets not always take laws into our hands....be civil to avoid stories that can lead to death when mistakenly someone might want to beat or hit her with her condition. "Let the poor breath, don't suffocate them, take them to court"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.