Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56863 Views)

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Is There Still A Ban On Okada Activities In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by anonymous1759(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Diego35M:

What I mean is APC brought in the disastrous economic hardship in Nigeria's history, making people seek for refuges to anywhere possible even without financial supports, I'm not trying to play politics here understand

You’ve no justification to blame APC or PDP. Europeans too migrate but you don’t see them getting these kind of reception because they behave. One thing I notice about Nigerian citizens and their leaders they always refuse to accept criticism for their mistakes or evil why go to another man country to run scam , steal, do drugs and fight cult war na Apc and PDP cause that one ? You can only blame migration on bad leadership not crime on the individual it’s rather poor parenting or the individual choose the life for themselves majority of Nigerians are selfish they only care about themselves just like their leaders when they take actions they don’t care if it will burn the bridge for others coming behind .

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by kelvindj98: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
not true . Yorubas dominate the meth fentanyl heroin and cocaine supply chains in Africa .

Igbos are small peddlers
Stats from potopoto Yeebow radio.

5 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by folake4u(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Acidosis:

Government raised monsters.

I beg to differ.

3 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by dikings(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
What do we expect when the system has failed the people? A country where the leaders are loothing the common wealth of the nation dry without remorse, yet no consequences attached... Monsters you made" In Burna's voice... Is wat we are seeing now.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lastkingsman: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Regex:

UAE ban was so bad that someone with a UK resident permit was not allowed into the country. Like the person wasn't allowed at all. I don't think I would even try the country sef.

The ban too strong grin grin
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
pansophist:
If you also apply for a visa to most EU embassies, it's an automatic denial, and only administrative procedures (eg appealing) will change the status quo.

Nigeria is going down, and this is sad. If you can leave, sha do it first.

Will this affect people with residency in UK because I have applied to visit Hungary this November.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MRMRMR: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
News alert
Dear supporters of our great president, the great Jagaban of Africa.
Obiidiots are hurting badly knowing very well that their case at the election tribunal has flopped badly. Their new tactics is to blame our great president for any misfortune that befall them. Kindly disregard their social media tantrums.
However, if u choose to respond, then give it back to them fire for fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by kelvindj98: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
dikings:
What do we expect when the system has failed the people? A country where the leaders are loothing the common wealth of the nation dry without remorse, yet no consequences attached... Monsters you made" In Burna's voice... Is wat we are seeing now.
Sharap, all of you are thieves. From leader to an average Nigeria....crime is your hobby.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by AngelicBeing: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
angry
You are back from Aba detention center grin
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
lastkingsman:

The ban too strong grin grin

I swear. The ban is too strong. It's just that I don't like hot area, I would have visited and bounced back. Nigerians are not representing positively in the UK. It is appalling viewing the various misbehaviours of our people albeit few making the news. Our awkwardness is out of this world. At some point, British police were arresting Nigerian men for paedophile acts...

Na to get passport of another country then stop identifying as a citizen of a god forsaken country Nigeria.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ClearFlair: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts

You know you are talking nonsense.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Regex: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
mainman7:
All still residual effect of Buhari's malAdministration and those that supported him. Also, Truth is that Tinubu has no alternative other than removing Fuel Subsidy as soon as possible. The Blame is on Amechi, Ekweremadu(that brought Bill Gates to Buhari to Buy all Nigerian Federal Hospitals, sold to him for Billions already. Tinubu has been Fighting very Boldly and Courageously to UnDo and Reverse all these Satanic Transactions, this is why BGates rushed to Aso Rock few weeks ago to beg him to soft pedal. The Question is: why does he want to Own the Body and Souls of Nigerians?! Nigerians are not Animals to be Owned! If you know half of Battle that Tinubu is currently Fighting for Nigerians, you will shed Tears in Appreciation to CREATOR of Humanity for bringing such a Courageous Leader as Intervention!) and other satanic Greedy Souls like them that Connived with Buhari to Use Nigeria(ns) to endlessly borrow Billions of Dollars and Trillions of Yuan which Buhari audaciously siphoned straight away for Development of Niger Republic his true Country.

Even Great Economists and Professional Financial Analysts from Western World have said it would take a Miracle for any Government that takes over from Buhari to fund Nigeria after Buhari leaves Office, they said Economic Collapse of Nigerian is inevitable with the Unprecedented Wickedness and irredeemable Damage that Buhari and his Cronies did.

Removing the Subsidy at least Saves some Billions (that the theivng Oil Cabals would have also continue to be claiming) for Nigeria use to start the Long Journey to Recovery, from the Unprecedented Wicked Wounds and Monumental Damage which Buhari and his satanic Encouragers like Emefiele, Ekweremadu, Amechi, etc.

Tinubu really Need all the Prayers and Encouragements he can get from us all. Sincerely, if you know the level of Damage that these wicked heartless Anti-Humanity Souls did to Nigeria as a Country, you will know that only GOD ALMIGHTY can Help Tinubu to bring his Vision of making Nigeria great again to Reality.

Please, quickly Download this Video before they remove it from YouTube again. Share on WhatsApp and on all Social Media, this is what all Nigerians should Unite against not the Senseless Tribalism that the those with Ekweremadu wicked heart are using to Divide the Masses. This Video shows when Ekweremadu encouraged Buhari to Cede the Right over all Nigerian Federal Hospitals to Bill gates for Billions of Dollars, which has already been shared. They kept the Masses in the Dark while they sold them out Completely. Try not to Cry from being overshocked by what you discovered today was long done to your Future under Buhari. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCrO5QTrpbk&pp=ygU3RWt3ZXJlbWFkdSBzb2xkIE5pZ2VyaWEgRmVkZXJhbCBIb3NwaXRhbHMgdG8gQmlsbCBnYXRlYQ%3D%3D
We thank God for Nairaland. Like if you are grateful Today to discover this satanic Secret Deal that they did against your Health. WE MUST ALL JOIN HANDS TO BACK TINUBU UP TO REVERSE IT!

You are deluded, are you aware?

Of course, who am I kidding, you wouldn't know if you were deluded.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ruzell86: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
lexy2014:

are you saying that it was since 2015 that nigerians started trafficking drugs to other countries ?

what are those wrong policies and regulations ?

is nigeria the only country in the world were government policies, regulation and corruption makes life unbearable for the citizens ?
Examples are... the closure of borders, increased tax on Imports and Exports etc since the APC tenure.
Prices of basic commodities like bread shoot up to over 400% due to high cost of wheat flour and so on.
Do you know how much a bag of water cost now compared to 2014? Or is it rent we should talk about? Or don't we have a Govt who can set up a working team to fight this hyper-inflation?

Do you know the effect of all these on a common man, in a populated environment?

See, not supporting illegality. But survival is a natural thing for living organisms. It's sad people must survive either way.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by optimusprime2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Trust me, there are a bunch of other countries which might have done the same but have not announced it yet... Most people will be met with shock upon travelling to such countries and just discovering that Nigerian passport holders have been banned
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Gerrard59(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
Seychelles isn't ordinary, if you re talking about the best travel destination in the world, Seychelles tops the list and they also make their money from tourism and please don't blame the president, blame yourself and your fellow Nigerians that go around causing mayhem or selling hard drugs in people's country, up till now I do wonder why Malaysia haven't taken actions against Nigerians or ban Nigerians from traveling to their country because the last time I was there, the things I saw Nigerians doing there got me amazed, see prostitution's, cultists and other negative things Nigerians are always involved.
the fact that they took their cultism there is what got me more surprised. very foolish and wayward youths.

You can imagine?!

Tomorrow, someone will complain about why Malaysians don't like black people not knowing that Nigerians have desecrated the place.

Terrible lots!

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Proserpina: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

It shall never be well with you.

Your people have been busy doing drugs every where, you can't your people to order.

Your people should be tagging Biafra every time they are doing their drugs in abroad and leave the rest of Nigerians out their business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:

For your information, many countries will declare nigeria a Narco state, that's if they've not started declaring already. This is as a result of who heads the government.
A Narco state? Are you kidding me?

Just last week, a top Japanese investor for floating LNG Gas project (to be completed 2026) of 5 Billion dollars came to see Tinubu to begin flagging off the project.

Tinubu has been invited specially to first BRICS meeting in August.

He has been invited as a special guest to G20 in September.

He's about becoming new ECOWAS chairman.

Stop hating. Pray for his grace.

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
ruzell86:

Examples are... the closure of borders, increased tax on Imports and Exports etc since the APC tenure.
Prices of basic commodities like bread shoot up to over 400% due to high cost of wheat flour and so on.
Do you know how much a bag of water cost now compared to 2014? Or is it rent we should talk about? Or don't we have a Govt who can set up a working team to fight this hyper-inflation?

Do you know the effect of all these on a common man, in a populated environment?

See, not supporting illegality. But survival is a natural thing for living organisms. It's sad people must survive either way.

did you not see these questions ?

are you saying that it was since 2015 that nigerians started trafficking drugs to other countries ?

is nigeria the only country in the world were government policies, regulation and corruption makes life unbearable for the citizens ?

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Ewedegubbler: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
virginchaser:
Death penalty should be introduced to drugs and cultists within and outside Nigeria.

419 nko?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by dikings(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
kelvindj98:

Sharap, all of you are thieves. From leader to an average Nigeria....crime is your hobby.

Nigeria will be great again... A time shall come where Nigerians wont bear it anylonger.. .. A revolution is coming. This i have seen
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by APCNig: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable

I support Tinubu, it is well with me, it is your generations yet unborn that it will never be well with

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TrainPark: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
They don't want any developers to go and develop the illicit drugs sector of their country.
Biafrans have completely destroyed the reputation of Nigeria as well as that of their future kantri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Curious345: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
h
Out of every 10 people from your region are always 7
very wrong .

Did you see the stach of cocaine and heroin that was discovered in ikorodu some few weeks to the election ?

Ask Buba Marwa for more information on that siezure and names of those involved ..

It was the largest single siezure in the entire Africa history of drug busting .

But the story was quickly died down.. don't ask me why
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Alpharey: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
DO YOU KNOW THAT IF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT MADE LIFE EASIER FOR NIGERIANS, THAT HALF OF CRIMINALITY WILL BE SOLVED. NIGERIANS ARE LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD, EACH GOING ITS OWN WAY TO SURVIVE, WHILE THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS LOOT AND EMBEZZLE THIS COUNTRY'S WEALTH DRY. EVEN SOME OF THEM ARE DRUG CARTELS USING THE ORDINARY CITIZENS AS TRAFFIC

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralDae: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
lexy2014:

did you not see these questions ?

I wonder. Even war torn Sudan, Mali, Burkinafaso, are not going everywhere disgracing their country.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by APCNig: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them

What do you say about your brothers selling drugs in the small country including the thousands in different prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking? What about your brothers have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for the same drug don?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by APCNig: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alpharey:
DO YOU KNOW THAT IF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT MADE LIFE EASIER FOR NIGERIANS, THAT HALF OF CRIMINALITY WILL BE SOLVED. NIGERIANS ARE LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD, EACH GOING ITS OWN WAY TO SURVIVE, WHILE THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS LOOT AND EMBEZZLE THIS COUNTRY'S WEALTH DRY. EVEN SOME OF THEM ARE DRUG CARTELS USING THE ORDINARY CITIZENS AS TRAFFIC

So that is why your brothers are trafficking drugs

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by mainman7(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Regex:

You are deluded, are you aware?

Of course, who am I kidding, you wouldn't know if you were deluded.
Senseless TRUTH Hater! Have you watched the Video?!

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Dittodat: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
After your drug mule blodas from SadEast have destroyed out image abroad. ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by okorogodwin4(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
The same way Fulani herdsmen Emir is banning isese skull mining celebration in Ilorin
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by naturefellow(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Developers have shown their true volours in the country again as they always do.
The sadeasts
taking bullets for a criminal by being a bigot. Really bizarre stuff!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odonla Ilaje, Ondo: A Village That Lives On Water But Can Barely Get Water / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.