Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation (77547 Views)

18-Year-Old Armed Robber With A Dummy Gun Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Gandrova: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
He broke the sacred rules of stealing.
Don't mix pleasure with business.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Triplerg: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okortor:
If a man can control his sexual urge, then he has solved over 80% of his problem, that gender would definitely add unknown items to the stolen list,

Foolish robber. No matter how beauty or sexy you look, I can never get moved even if you naked. I've learnt that self discipline for Long and my female colleagues always refer to me as "strict man" but I careless!
Abegi park one side. With your foolish submission on Mmesoma saga, I don't take you serious.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Olayetan(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Moral of the story: Never Mix Business With Pleasure. cool

grin

1 Like

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by eebraa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mumu robber
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Bimpe29: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
What a question!
SAMBARRY:
Did he cum before he was arrested? grin

Because if he didn't reach orgasm.m it's double wahala for Dedi body and the owner of Dedi body grin

Naso he go carry erected pen1s enter police station
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by henrydav: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Moral of the story: Never Mix Business With Pleasure. cool
Noted
But could this be business?
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by isabi2lof: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
frankson1:

She's not wise if the thief have all manner of infections and having sexx with a very random person isn't wise undecided

What if she's the one with all manner of infections...
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dey play. Who does that? Having sex while others escaped. Makes no sense. It is fiction.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by henrydav: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Did he cum before he was arrested? grin
Question no 1

Because if he didn't reach orgasm.m it's double wahala for Dedi body and the owner of Dedi body grin

Naso he go carry erected pen1s enter police station
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by GEEBITE: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
A sweet journey down memory lane. Ten Crack Commandmenf and Sky is the limit are my favourites on that monster album Life after Death. Comtinue to RiP Christopher Wallace a.k.a Notorious BIG a.k.a Biggies Smalls,a.ka Big Poppa. No rapper dead or alive comes close in metaphors and wordplay loaded with punchlines. Not Jayz,not even Nas escobar.
TwentyOnePilots:

Reminds me of Biggie's 10 Cracks of Commandments ....Rule Number 7: This rule is so underrated, Keep your family and business completely separated...Money and blood don't mix like 2 digs and no Babe...Find yourself in serious shit! wink

1 Like

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by frankson1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
isabi2lof:

What if she's the one with all manner of infections...

Well, I won't doubt you. Since she could keep him longer just to get caught, tells a little more about her in this matter... it's possible.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by henrydav: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Some time ago robbers came to one house after robbing them one of them was raping the wife before the husband, and the wife was shouting, en de sweet pain me oo en de sweet pain me oo de do me am
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by GanagiBitrus: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
henrydav:

Noted
But could this be business?
100% Yes. Illegal Business though.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Codivoar(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May how a lady trapped armed robber with sex during operation favor me and my family.

So, you, everything must favor you and your family by fire and by force?
Rape, theft, war, killing, political turmoil, bad news, etc.
😲😲😂
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by IyanuDeb(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
This story is funny and unbelievable
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Harmless1b(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2023
Smh..
Who knows, she might be enjoying it true true... Women and lie na 5&6.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by bewla(m): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

You sound like a Tribal Bigot. Are you?
This what you see everyday here in this bus
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by henrydav: 2:46am On Jul 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

100% Yes. Illegal Business though.
Ok oo
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Wawelexy(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Are you actually sympathising with an armed robber rapist?

As in how? undecided
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Ay04z(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May how a lady trapped armed robber with sex during operation favor me and my family.
lolz grin
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by FireUpNow(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2023
The kpekus was so sweet as the robber couldn't resist. Good kpekuscuff
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by SAMBARRY: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Bimpe29:
What a question!
it's a worthy question tongue
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Alexiiydon: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
He was already raping her
them for talk am that way
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by godwon01(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2023
He would be charge with two offence. Armed robbery and rape.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by drlateef: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Between the Robber & the Robbed.

When an Armed Robbery points a gun to your head, and says "Your Money or Your Life", you are forced to pay for your life.
A transaction has taken place. That's business, though illegal.

Now you know. wink

Illegal business is usually consensual. Armed robbery is not consensual and so it is not business.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Kukutenla: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2023
He failed to learn to fear that gender
Now he has put the whole operation in jeopardy
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by GanagiBitrus: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2023
drlateef:

Illegal business is usually consensual. Armed robbery is not consensual and so it is not business.
Oya Dr Lateef, argue with Dictionary:
Business =A person's occupation, work or trade
Occupation =Any activity that occupies a  person's attention.

Nothing like consensual here.
Infact anything you do for a living (that puts food on your table) is your business. Whether Robbery, Kidnapping, Smuggling, Bunkering, Drugs, Yahoo...

Now you know. wink
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Intergrated: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2023
CJStarz:
This story get as e be. Which one be say dem use her atm card withdraw money by force during the operation? She get atm machine for house?
so you never see criminals with pos which kind dumbfos full this country?
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Lacash: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2023
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-lady-trapped-armed-robber-with-sx-during-operation/
The Guinness book of records should issue her Certificate asap😄😄
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by chibrolex(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2023
CJStarz:
This story get as e be. Which one be say dem use her atm card withdraw money by force during the operation? She get atm machine for house?
Na that side of using her ATM card to withdraw money wey me come tire for the whole story....(bro CJStartz you na logician ooo).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.