Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil (23489 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Octopusssy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Things That Never Happened

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by ceeceeuwa: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
Some of you are saying he did the right thing. Assuming the money I used to buy the oil wasn't even mine? What if it was contribution money or a loan somewhere?
People still take loans to save life.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Kaptainkoko: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
Would you had been happy if your brother die without care and your dad and your siblings keep sleeping in people's house everyday ?
Would you be happy to sell the oil to do your brother's burial ?
You put money in investment or save money for raining days, bros these challenges you highlighted is your own raining days oooo.
Pray very well and keep hustling so that you won't be only one feeding your parents.
My own thinking oooo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by HeroicMeastro: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
UrPapa:
You need to act bro. This is cheating of the highest order. You should not look away from this act and make sure he’s prosecuted
First report him to soldiers. Let dem give him a very good beating
Then after, you can call the police so they take him to station for further interrogation and beating
From there, he’ll be charged to court and sent to jail
Are you well at all?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by HeroicMeastro: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

For two nights, they didnt sleep in the house as the wind pulled off the rooof.

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.
Hmm
Pls where are you from?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Muyiwabiggy:

U are one person the Yorubas call olórí burúkú. How ìs He useless? What did he do that warrants such words? It's just a shame what this world has turned to and I am sure u don't respect urs too even if u have one. It's the likes of u that slaps Ur parents about just cos u don grow beard and muscle and u don dey Bleep. Mchteew

Actually quite the opposite
Many people here will actually agree with me on this, no matter how you are connected to a person you should never steal from that person. What would it take his father to call him and inform him before selling those things off they weren't his to sell that man has always been a useless man and this is just one of the many manifestations. I’m sure that the boy has been suffering a lot from his father but this time he was fed up that’s why he came to Nairaland to solicit the advice of strangers.

. The father is a useless man.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by MadamExcellency: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
mignone:

Haba! E no hard reach laidis na? He's pained& u're not even in his shoes. Moreover, we deal differently with disappointments. Advise him calmly.
Op, ppl av advised rightly. Pls, take heart; be grateful to d Almighty dt u were indirectly able to save ur bro's life& ur parents from suffering.
U're not cursed as u make peace with ur dad.

But the guy is very wicked.

If I am the police and he reports this matter as such, I will deal with him mercilessly.

He owes the man and doesn’t understand the doctrines of patrimony.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonofsteven:

And then be happy that he sent his father to prison,besides court no fit entertain such or even send am go jail,e no possible

I was thinking the father used the money to drink or womanize ... well what he did with the money wasn't bad, it's an urgent situation that needs urgent attention

Besides, you fit pay for the housing and clothing they provided when you were born till you left?

Give him a break, this is how it is done

When money dey, buy and keep in the city or better still, find something to be investing the money in as e dey come,u dey invest

Na who get plenty dey keep money to make much profits in months

Turn up is the best for those wey no get excess money

Forget the matter and move on, your brother is alive and they can sleep in the house

Were you expecting them to be sleeping in that condition pending when you have money??

God wey give you the 150k,go still provide

So if the son didn’t have palm oil at hand, where was the father have gotten the money from he would’ve gone to UBA to steal it, right?
You people don’t have sense on this platform. I swear to Almighty God
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=Onucs post=124326716]This na serious family matter. But honestly, even you sef no go feel alright later if your bro eventually die because your popsy no get money for his treatment. That time, I am sure you would be asking, why didn't they sell your oil to treat him?

It happens in the journey to success, we rise and fall many times. But your ability to rise every time you fall until you succeed is what matters.

All I can tell you is dat, u have to start again and learn from your mistake. That don't mean u should ignore critical family issues simply because of money sha.

You will be alright and I pray God multiplies the outcome of your future hustles.

You said it all 💯
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sunnymatey:
My brother, I feel your pain but pls move on.
Don't be mad at your dad but with your situation as a family.
Just take it as a sacrifice for the life of your brother.
Isaac was ready to lay his life for his dad to fulfil his promise to God.
Let your dad pray for you so as for whatever seed is left in your hands can bear.
Thank God the money did serve a very important purpose.
God will replace in a miraculous way.
Sorry

enemy of progress

I pray your father, do the same thing to you so that you know how it feels

I’m sure you even kill him sef.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KKLord3(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
My brother, may God grant you peace of mind and bless you beyond your expectations.
God used you to save the situation. Never be angry with your father and you shall be blessed.
You will soon get a better source of income you shall forever be rich .

Don't allow life challenges to turn you to a beast.
God will replenish all your money.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by emerged01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
One of the things of life. Relax your nerves and let it go. Bless God for life,say dem no sell am bury you.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by juman(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your father owe you the money.

But:
If you go to police station and tell them this story, police officers would tell you to calm down.
They would tell you that your father did right thing.
They would tell you God helped him to pay the bill through you.
He didnt squander the money on alcohol, or women, of betting, etc. But fixing important problems in the family.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
stevups:
You don't have home training. You are a punishment to your family. Your father did not have shelter on his head, you still have audacity to sleep! I will come and arrest you... Sorry about the insult please forgive him May God bless you abundantly.

if he doesn’t have a home training, is it not the fault of the Useless father who cannot provide for them and now he’s stealing from his own children

you people are very poverty mindedon this platform. I need to get the hell out of this platform now for my brain.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Coolgent(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't sleep last night. That is why I'm bringing this here this morning before I do something very bad. A father should be after the growth of his son and not after ruining him.

Please you guys should help me look into this matter. I understand that it was a matter of life and important concern.

I'm seriously struggling in the city to eck a living for myself and do the little I can for my family also. My father was a petty trader who hardly can provide adequate for the family. Some of us who come from a very poor background would understand this better. I mean coming from where absolutely nothing is kept for you. No support from the family and nothing, nothing and nothing. You are the one who die and same you would have to pour yourself water to come back to life. You, you and only you.

I buy fast consuming products and supply to people and make some gains from there. Sometimes I hawk the products. I was able to save up to N150k. Around May this year, I went to the village and bought some rubbers of palm oil and store them to sell around November/December and make gains.

Last week, I got a call that wind pulled off our house roof in the village. Since they are using small torchlight phone, I didn't get to see how serious the situation was. Even though I didn't have money, I sent N15k to help fix it. My father later called me and complained bitterly on why I sent just 15k, that according to the carpenter, that materials and workmanship would cost N65k. In my mind, I was just like, does this man even know how I survive here in the city?

On Tuesday, I learnt my younger brother was being operated of Hernia. I know about the hernia but was under plan to raise money for it. And I knew there was no money to settle medical bills for operation. So I was shocked where they got the money to do operation.

As I traveled down yesterday to see them, dear Nairaland friends, all my rubbers of palm oil has been sold and the money spent on fixing the roof and paying for the medical bills for the hernia operation without my notice.

I am not taking this kindly with my father who engineered the whole thing and I want to arrest him to refund my money.

That is my life investment and it took me so much to raise the amount. Due to how things are now. I even wanted to sell two rubbers to invest back as the business is facing challenges now.

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.

You must be really piss up but before you take any action first thing first...
Make enquiry how much he sold your palm oil and how much he spent on the surgery and roofing.
If he really used the funds judiciously then i beg you in the name of God/Allah to forgive him.
God will surely replenish your lost
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by KennethEnyi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Even if it was loan money nko?

By now, you ought to have bought a car for your parents broooo.

Stop complaining over irrelevant issues.

Go out there, hustle and make your family and community proud, stop this nonsense you are doing.

Honestly i feel embarrassed at your decision to arrest your father, over your responsibility.

stupid people full This is Nairaland ooooo

may Almighty God help us.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by lexyclasy: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

What should I do here to recover my money back? If I have another money, I would over look it but that is my life investment of my labor.
The wife i marry today had that same experience, she got some money in PH some people advice her to buy land and keep since she was still single then, some advice her to buy palm oil in drums and sell them when the product add value, she opined to that idea send money in batches to dad to buy palm oil for her in drums, over 15 drums, anytime she visited home, she check and realize that the product are intact, when she wanted to sell them she realize that her elder brother sold almost all the drums of oil and and replace them with water, with a little oil on the surface which make her believe the content are intact, my wife almost arrested his elder brother if not the intervention of the dad, life savings gone, my dear this are what people are going through in family, that's why a lot of people outside country prefer contracting outsider to build for them rather than family member. so bro take heart and move on

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Smokedetector: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
The majority of replies in this thread explains why Nigeria is the way is it. No accountability, selfishness and lack of insight into actions. Stolen mandate? " No wahala, it will favour my family and I", rubbish policies by politicians? "God will help us". We are one interesting people
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Styluss: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
With all the reasons you listed, you are still angry?
You need a brain reset, you want him to leave your sibling to die while you have a palm oil waiting and you prefered to be ridiculed by the neigbors for a roofless house that stayed for weeks or months?
Just pray to God to help you and provide more, he will reward you abundantly.
Hardtotrust:
I am very very angry right now. I couldn't over look it but that is my life investment of my labour.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Killermamba: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Guy calm down, my disagreement with your dad is for not convincing you to see reason to sell those items to save your brothers life or help with the roof. He did wrong, don't arrest him let your brother get better be happy he is alive, then call your father one on one tell him how you feel and how he destroyed your plan and how he has succeeded in making you homeless in the city. Moving forward I advice you not to let your family know your plans ever again, na people like this your family go sell your house if you nor dey Nigeria. In a nutshell don't arrest him, give them little distance, never ever expose your secret or plans to them again. Your papa get entitlement spirit.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by dalass(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:
I need good advice on what to do.

From your write-up, you are well educated. Thank your father and if it was by your own efforts, then kudos.

Now, don't get upset by your dad. By your own admission, your family had urgent needs and unfortunately for you, your "investment " was available to them.

Just kuku forgive your dad and let him pray for your hustle and destiny. You know he's a petty trader, he can't afford to pay you back. Arrest him and you will show an evil seed to reap later in life. Even police and all your village people can turn against you.

Keep up your legit business, your hustle will pay eventually smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Gajagojo: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hardtotrust:

Can you put me through on the bolded? I am willing to learn.

Just go into any bank and ask about domiciliary accounts and Treasury bills
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by dalass(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Killermamba:

Guy calm down, my disagreement with your dad is for not convincing you to see reason to sell those items to save your brothers life or help with the roof. He did wrong, don't arrest him let your brother get better be happy he is alive, then call your father one on one tell him how you feel and how he destroyed your plan and how he has succeeded in making you homeless in the city. Moving forward I advice you not to let your family know your plans ever again, na people like this your family go sell your house if you nor dey Nigeria. In a nutshell don't arrest him, give them little distance, never ever expose your secret or plans to them again. Your papa get entitlement spirit.

You wrote well but your last statement is wrong. The father gave him life spent effort and money on him. Common 150k that was used for emergencies like a house roof and operation ... And you said he's feeling entitled?

If that same papa dies now, the same guy will spend more than 150k to bury am oh cool
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by capnies: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU
HAVE CONTRIBUTED TOWARDS THE BURIAL OF YOUR FATHER AND JUNIOR BROTHER. THANK GOD THAT THEY ACTED FAST. SEE THAT INVESTMENT AS A WAY THAT GOD USED TO PREVENT THE BAD NEWS THAT WOULD HAVE COME FROM YOUR FAMILY

BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE WILL LOCATE YOU
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by prophetfire: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mom
Hardtotrust:

Arrest him as quickly as possible and let him sell land to settle you. Simple. He's a criminal minded evil man. You can't progress while tolerating that sort of evil man.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
I think you made a mistake giving away this story for free on Nairaland

You should have written up as a script and sold it to Nollywood

Anyway the Palmoil thing is not good business that is over sense
Your calculation that Palm.lol price will go up is funny. What if it goes down. Also will the price of every other thing in the market stand still?
You would do better to open a domiciiary account buy dollars and save .
Or buy government treasury bills which pay good interest and only you is aware of what you are up to

Really? Please tell them to come and buy it. I'm serious. At least that would help me recover part of my money.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by rafcrown(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
OMO ALE.GOOD BOY IN ENGLISH OR ENGREASE.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Emmanuel30a: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
ItisWell22:
Ahhh 😯

I’m sure op came here thinking NLers would approve of his thought 💯

You have to seriously wrestle against an impoverished mindset.

You should be glad you could be of help to your family, not being this bitter against your own father.

I pray you be a father soon, so you realize that “the nothings” your father did for you were sacrifices in his own nothingness.

Remember to recite Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s line, “I will never be broke!”
You may simply rephrase it, “I refuse to be poor for long”; 50 recitations 3x daily.
Didinrin... Get out and or get lost... Na by force to be a father...,when you don't have a feather-let alone some feathers or many feathers..., clothings& shelters...? Like Martin Luther...or like that of Martin Luther,etc; that is or that are wearing and "tearing" leather jacket or leather what...? What of May Weather...,or like that of May Weather...? They would be running/going helter skelter, hither and thither,etc; until they either withers or withers either&neithers... like they are not brother/no brother or have no "brother(s)"...? Of course, I know MY "BROTHER(S)" & OR "ELDER BROTHER(S)"... They/those "sinister/adulterer/murderer sisters and wanderers/slanderers/Gadarene brothers",etc; would be shouting THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH...,etc; as if they have imbibed/imbibes or wants to imbibes THE SPIRIT-THE PRESCRIBES, DESCRIBES and ASCRIBES, etc; of THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH... They are like those Scribes,etc; that do takes, gives or collects bribe... Who told them to imbibes THE Spirit of the Scribes...? That is why you would see many manly arrant ignorants,etc; that doesn't know what it warrants...,let alone have the warrant for opening/the opening...or for&to be opening pants... They are like an/the/some infants ants that are rampant... looking for where, what and who to devour,vour,pour/fall...or detour...?... Now, they would be talking about or bringing up water vapor...as if they don't look up and or can't looks up... They should looks up and devour, vour, pour, etc; the water vapor... Let them stop doing hook up... because of lollipop...top up... chop chop or "chop up",etc... Did you wants to drink 7up or licks lollipop...?... Come to my shop or "OUR SHOP"... Hop on or hop and chop in... If you haven't do hook up..., let me see your hands up... You are full of Bleep up and Bleep off... until your time is up...?...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by DeTribalisedCit: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nah bro. Air your anger and disappointment at that. Learn your lessons on making your capital/wealth less accessible to 'strangers' so you can control how it comes and goes. Arresting him is going a bit far.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by DeTribalisedCit: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Didinrin... Get out and or get lost... Na by force to be a father...,when you don't have a feather-let alone some feathers or many feathers..., clothings& shelters...? They would be running/going helter skelter, hither and thither,etc; until they either withers or withers either or neither... They would be shouting THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH...,etc; as if they have imbibes or wants to imbibes THE SPIRIT-THE PRESCRIBES, DESCRIBES and ASCRIBES, etc; of THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH... They are like those scribes,etc; that do takes, gives or collects bribe... Who told them to imbibes THE Spirit of the Scribes...? That is why you would see many arrant ignorants,etc; that doesn't know what it warrants...,let alone have the warrant for opening/the opening...or for&to be opening pants... They are like an/the/some infants ants that are rampant... looking for where, what and who to devour,vour,pour/fall...or detour...?... Now, they would be talking about or bringing up water vapor...as if they don't look up and or can't looks up... They should looks up and devour, vour, pour, etc; the water vapor... Let them stop doing hook up... because of lollipop...top up... chop chop or "chop up",etc... Did you wants to drink 7up or licks lolipop...?... Come to my shop or "OUR SHOP"... Hop on or hop and chop in... If you haven't do hook up..., let me see your hands up... You are full of Bleep up and Bleep off... until your time is up...?...

I think I finally have to agree wholeheartedly with the decision of NDLEA on ballons 🤔
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
sonofsteven:

Who takes a loan to invest in a business that will take months to mature?

You take loans for turn up business so to make much more profit b4 deadline

You sound like a child or someone with ara mgbaraku

I didn't state I took a loan but in assumption.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil by Hardtotrust: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
ferry1:
I hardly respond to issues like this but i have to advise u.
Live was saved through you
2. God place you to be of help to people specially your family members, forget all that has happened
What if your dad went for loan or probably went to steal and was caught and taking to the police station, what would you have say?

We are place to be of help to others especially our family ones

This is a family you are talking about here. And again, stop saying this is your life saving, believe God, as you continue to live, more blessing and favor will continue to come
I pray you heed to my advice

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / CBN Lifts FX Restrictions On Milk, Dairy Products Import To Crash Prices / A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.