Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander Win The Nonillionaire Quest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help A Nairalander Win The Nonillionaire Quest! (590 Views)

Use Your Hi Power To Win The World Become What You Want Without Rituals / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander Win The Nonillionaire Quest! by oroque: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
I made it 2 d top 10 of d nonillionaire quest, buh i need ur hlp 2 WIN, pls VOTE Oroq on www.mytruspot.com/nonillionaire ur vote counts. Vote now coz it closes on friday,also share d link with frnds on facebuk,twitter or any social network so they can vote aswel. GOD BLESS!!

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Asked Me This Question On Twitter, But I'd Like To Hear Your Own Answer / The Coming Of Our Lord, Jesus Christ / Are You Call By God And Want To Fulfill Your Call? Pls Call 08123316710

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.