Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert (206 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / How To Easily Fund Your Facebook Advert Without Getting Frustrated / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by charlezok(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
I have been tring to pay for my facebook advert and hove not been able to do that using my providus platinum card. the card can be used for both local and international online transaction but facebook refused to accept it as a means of payment.

What payment method can I use for my Facebook Advert?
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by MRAYO001: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
charlezok:
I have been tring to pay for my facebook advert and hove not been able to do that using my providus platinum card. the card can be used for both local and international online transaction but facebook refused to accept it as a means of payment.

What payment method can I use for my Facebook Advert?

I'll get you a virtual mastercard that pays for Facebook, my WhatsApp contact is in myh signature below
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by Akposkiz: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Virtual mastercard is better!
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Akposkiz:
Virtual mastercard is better!

Which is the best virtual Mastercard?
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by Brittbreaker: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kobicove:

Which is the best virtual Mastercard?
Payday or Eversend
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by MRAYO001: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
MRAYO001:

I'll get you a virtual mastercard that pays for Facebook, my WhatsApp contact is in myh signature below

I'll do eversend virtual maters for you
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Brittbreaker:

Payday or Eversend

Ok...thank you
Re: Unable To Pay For My FACEBOOK Advert by Brittbreaker: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Kobicove:

Ok...thank you
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Meets HOLGA, Revenue Directors, Prioritize Land Use Charge, Property Tax / How To Sell Your Digital Courses Fast / Big Profit In Mixed Veggies Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.