Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

For This Asking For Evidence For Evolution, Here They Are. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For This Asking For Evidence For Evolution, Here They Are. (132 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For This Asking For Evidence For Evolution, Here They Are. by Workch: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Here are some of the evidence from various fields of science. Duly documented for People to read.
I need you to prove me wrong that your inability to grasp evolution is because you are incapable of reading and understand science by reading these and coming to discuss it with me.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Does Confession Work If Priest Can't Forgive Sins? / Have You Ever Been Forced To Function In Church And Are You Still Doing It? / Wise Wednesday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.