Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Have You Known Any Of These? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Known Any Of These? (637 Views)

New Business Opportunity In Nigeria (It Is Well Known In Ghana And S.A) / What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN / Little Known Ways Nigeria's Richest Pastors Made And Are Making Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Known Any Of These? by 2ruink(m): 4:26am On Oct 06, 2011
Hi! This is where people assist people in terms of business orientation I'm sure. I am one of the numerous victims of financial earthquake in the stock market. I used to trade shares under speculation expertise through which I was making the ends meet. But now that the stock market has crushed beyond recovery, diversification becomes a necessity. Right now, I've rented a shop where I sell china made jewelries here in Lagos. The business isn't bad if one has a means of sourcing it directly from china. So my dear friends, especially you who have known some of these genuine agents, could you please direct me on how to locate them, mostly those who operate from Lagos to China? I am pretty sure, there are such agents who source and import goods on behalf of their clients for certain charges. Please do good to link me with any genuine one you know. REGARDS!!!
Re: Have You Known Any Of These? by 2ruink(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2012
all hopes
Re: Have You Known Any Of These? by erniewhez(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2012
post ur contact details

(1) (Reply)

N100,000,000 Available And Asian Technology / Would U Pay 1000naira To A Soccer Site / Ymca, Latin America And The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.