Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Pls Help A Brother. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help A Brother. (35107 Views)

Any Doctor In The House... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by jimcaddy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wait oh something is coming to mind, but I pray that's not it Sha. Are you passing out a lot of urine?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by wickedworld: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
God and get matured unripe pawpaw, peel the skin then cut the unripe pawpaw into small pieces get big empty bottle water pour the pieces inside then add water to suck it.

Drink morning and night ,one shot .
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Chukssmug(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2023
I had such ailment in 2021. I think it is typhoid and worm.
Bacteria has weakened your stomach (intestines).
Get a good hospital, do a stool test, blood as well as urine test and let them give you proper treatment. I think I was given a good Cipro tab and other medications.

Do not be perturbed. God speed
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by ERCROSS(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Mention me in another unrelated thread. I will tell you a tree back you will buy in the market. You will wash it, soak it in water and add kafura pelebe (flat camphor). Start drinking after 2 days.

I have been ulcer patient for many years. I tried more than 20 herbal remedies until I came across this last one working for me. I just bought the tree back in the market and did it myself.

Broh, abeg Kon drop the name of the tree bark. I need it
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by ERCROSS(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Eepo igi emin (emin tree back)
That's its Yoruba name

Thanks, broh. Seen it here

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Nobleou(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2023
If only you believe God heals...

Why not try synagogue that's within your vicinity?
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Mimiranky: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2023
That's appendix at early stage.... Go for native concoction or go via surgery now that it's in its early stage
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Based on the provided information, several possible conditions could be considered, but it is important to note that a definitive diagnosis would require a thorough medical evaluation. The symptoms mentioned suggest a gastrointestinal issue. Two potential conditions to consider based on the symptoms are:

Persistent H. pylori infection: H. pylori is a bacterium that can cause gastritis and peptic ulcers. It is commonly treated with a combination of antibiotics (such as amoxicillin and clarithromycin) and a proton pump inhibitor (like omeprazole) to reduce stomach acid. However, if symptoms persist after treatment, it is possible that the H. pylori infection is still present or that there is a reinfection. Further testing, such as a breath test or stool test, would be necessary to confirm the presence of H. pylori.

Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD): The symptoms of belching, feeling like throwing up, increased symptoms after eating, and the sensation of fire or burning in the belly could be indicative of GERD. GERD occurs when stomach acid flows back into the esophagus, leading to irritation and symptoms. Medications such as proton pump inhibitors can help reduce stomach acid and relieve symptoms. Lifestyle modifications, such as avoiding trigger foods (like spicy or fatty foods), eating smaller meals, and elevating the head during sleep, may also provide relief.

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2023
U said it all, eating sometimes aggravate d symptoms but when i don't eat i'm always okay, sometimes it seems something is stuck inside my throat, anything i eat aggravate d symptoms even too much of water.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by ruffhandu: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, so i waited for almost a week whether i will be okay but no improvement.

So i went to the hospital i was asked to conduct a test and the test came out as h.pylori that i have ulcer and indigestion problem .

The doctor recommended some drugs to me like Omeprazole, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. After taking all the drugs i still feel the symptoms.

I went back to the hospital the doctor told me to take another test, i told the doctor that i don't have any money so they told me to increase the dosage of all the drugs.

After that still same thing, i dont what to do again. what's bothering me now it is the way i'm losing a lot of weight, people are asking if i'm sick i will just lie to them that I'm keeping fitness thats why/

I have taken alot of blood tonics and fruit's still my weight didn't improve any bit. I noticed anytime i eat or finished eat that is when the symptoms will wake up like i want to throwing up, increased in belching, infact i dey pooping like woman about ot give birth.

I always have to forced the poop out, abeg make una help me check weda some foods wey i dey eat dey make d symptoms worst like apple, watermelon, banana, chin-chin, indo-mie, biscuits,rice ,sometimes like semovita.

i don't eat hard food if i do dat means I'm looking for problem, abeg my people make una help me again d matter don tire me, i would have liked to go back to the hospital but i don't have any money now to conduct another tests.

i need an advise what to do infact excess of drinking alot of water do make me belches, anything i eat will trigger the symptoms, sometimes the thing go dey be like say fire dey inside my belle dey dance.
Stop eating the following immediately:
Coke
Pepper soup
Pepper
some people avoid beans

There is a natural remedy I had heard of, you may need to research further- soaking plantain, abi the peels and allow to ferment, then drink the water.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2023
ottersberger:

You urgently need to attend to the underlying causative factor of the symptoms you're experiencing. The said laboratory test and subsequent physician case management are absolutely necessary.

Yours makes a case for some measure of philanthropy. You may want to leave your account information here for anyone whose heart is touched.
thanks for your reply, i even posted my phone for sale to raise some money maybe i can go for another test but no buyer.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=Nairaland247 post=124358246]Symptoms of Upper abdominal pain, burning in character exacerbated by eating , wakes u up at night is likely suggestive of ulcer (peptic ulcer disease) amongst others. The wight loss could be attributed to lack of eating adequately since when u eat, it triggers d upper abdominal which could also explain the weakness u experience.

My advice is that u visit a teaching hospital then request to see a Gastroenterologist and lay ur complains to him/her... stress to d doctor d history of weight loss, weakness and also give the history of medications you are currently on. My guess is that he/she will request for an upper GIT endoscopy (an investigation to visualise the upper digestive tract to check for any ulcers plus or minus take samples for biopsy).

PLS don't give in to taking herbal concoctions... U could ruin ur kidney plus liver etc....and more dangerously, u could delay urself frm getting early treatment for d current condition u have.

Letme stress this, U NEED TO SEE A GASTROENTEROLOGIST (stomach and intestines' doctor)
And u would probably need to do an ENDOSCOPY (video to see ur throat, stomach and upper intestine). Cos It might be something more sinister than an ulcer...it might be a stomach 🦀 🦀 ♋♋

U do have any idea how much d endoscopy cost.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=Owa444 post=124365286][/quote] U do have any idea how much d endoscopy cost.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Owa444: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2023
CaptainFM1:
One thing you surely need is a isotonic solution for good hydration. You can make a cheap one with honey and lime/lemon but make sure the honey is a pure one. Otherwise, you can be buying isotonic hydrates.

Also look into your diets. Find a menu for dinner that will make you to poo easily every morning. You may need to consult a dietician for this.

May I ask, how old are you? And how many times do you poo in a day? If you can poo easily everyday or every other day, you will be fine.

Drop alcohol totally. You don't need it.
I'm 28yrs and i only pooped once in a day sometimes i can stay up to 3days without pooping.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Morphinne: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2023
You are experiencing Gastroesophageal reflux disease also known as acid reflux (GERD) and I can tell you, it’s a very stubborn disease that doesn’t go away that easily and this is partly because ppl often mistake it for ordinary peptic ulcer since they both show the same symptoms. Your weight loss is as a result of your inability to digest your food well because you get filled up easily from just a little quantity of food which are later either vomited or excreted as undigested waste (bloating)
For now I will advise that you stop taking all those pills and fully go trado. Omeprazole and the suspensions you’re taking are only suppressing the pains and not actually addressing the issues. Buy some bottles of raw honey (the ones extracted locally by farmers as most of the honey being sold are basically sugar which are not good for your health)
This raw honey are often dirty and not as clear as sugar-honey.
Gulp it everyday and by God’s grace, you will surely see improvement. Also get garlic and soak the cloves in water and leave it to ferment for some days, drink it everyday not minding the foul smell. Once your ulcer is gone, the excess acid produced in your stomach will be gone meaning that your food would start digesting better.
Always try as much as possible to avoid vomitting. Vomitting is one of the fastest ways to lose bodily fluids. You will notice that you lose weight immediately after each time you throw up. Sorry, you will be fine.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by joyousever(f): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Have you tried to deworm yourself? Worm infestation can cause vomiting and discomfort.

Owa444:
It started last June when i woked up early morning, i was very weak and tired i couldn't able to eat, so i waited for almost a week whether i will be okay but no improvement.

So i went to the hospital i was asked to conduct a test and the test came out as h.pylori that i have ulcer and indigestion problem .

The doctor recommended some drugs to me like Omeprazole, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. After taking all the drugs i still feel the symptoms.

I went back to the hospital the doctor told me to take another test, i told the doctor that i don't have any money so they told me to increase the dosage of all the drugs.

After that still same thing, i dont what to do again. what's bothering me now it is the way i'm losing a lot of weight, people are asking if i'm sick i will just lie to them that I'm keeping fitness thats why/

I have taken alot of blood tonics and fruit's still my weight didn't improve any bit. I noticed anytime i eat or finished eat that is when the symptoms will wake up like i want to throwing up, increased in belching, infact i dey pooping like woman about ot give birth.

I always have to forced the poop out, abeg make una help me check weda some foods wey i dey eat dey make d symptoms worst like apple, watermelon, banana, chin-chin, indo-mie, biscuits,rice ,sometimes like semovita.

i don't eat hard food if i do dat means I'm looking for problem, abeg my people make una help me again d matter don tire me, i would have liked to go back to the hospital but i don't have any money now to conduct another tests.

i need an advise what to do infact excess of drinking alot of water do make me belches, anything i eat will trigger the symptoms, sometimes the thing go dey be like say fire dey inside my belle dey dance.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by nosa2ekundayo: 2:58am On Jul 12, 2023
Owa444:

1. Run to take the free HIV test. ..Na him surrogate them you dey release as symptoms so.

2. Take your health seriously, colon cancer no be your mate..

3. Or else change all those food beginning with indomie and banana... abstain from each one and pay detail attention to the s and s per week...you might just be lucky to find the one you are allergic to.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by fimzzy1991: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2023
This appears to be issues relating to either your lower or upper intestine.
I want to beg you to please look for money, I am actually on my knees, do an upper GI endoscopy first, if nothing then a colonoscopy.
I am particularly worried about the weight loss.
Herbs won't help. A good diagnosis asap will. I am concerned that it's not peptic or duodenal ulcer since there is no improvement with drugs. It might be something more sinister but can be handled properly if diagnosed on time

I wish you all the best
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Ten06(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Go and check for your sugar level in the hospital. You are consuming too much carbohydrates and sugar
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Davicl: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Kyzzy:
Please OP visit a good gastroenterologist in a good hospital. I have similar issue. You need Upper GI endoscopy urgently and possibly biopsy afterwards. I’m a medical doctor, please don’t take this my advice for granted. I wish you the very best

I have similar issue I have done upper endoscopy and biopsy , diagnosis came out: h.pylori associated. Chronic, moderate active, gastritis.

And I have this hot 🔥 sensation burning 🥵 on my lower left back , I can't sleep 💤😴 at night
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by StFrank2(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2023
webincomeplus:

Do you know what you're saying? Acid reflux that is causing weight loss? Acid reflux that is causing difficulty in passing stools?

What he has is a time bomb that needs quick intervention.

People like you are the reasons why I refrained from offering medical advice on this forum. Lots of impostors spewing nonsense they can't defend!

My guy parkwell for one side. Na people like you wey dey claim too much still no sabi. You better prescribe that solution to someone you know and thank me later.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by kennyniyi: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2023
I will advise you go for Quantum test to ascertain the root cause and possible solution. 08134732zero6five
Owa444:

Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Geopex(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2023
honestly am sad and scared now, the issue am facing is almost the same with the issue of the op. I once treated typhoid in 2013. 2019 I started having burning sensation on my oesophagus, and every time indigestion problem especially when I eat beans. I did not take it serious, until the burning sensation get to my stomach and radiating to my backbone , lower waist. losing weight too and I have been adjusting my belt hole to a smaller waist size several times. sometimes when I treat typhoid and malaria, I may feel relieve for some times from throwing up, but the burning sensation never stop till now. at the beginning doctor said is peptic ulcer. been to hospital 3 times, all they give is drug for malaria, typhoid and ulcer. only reduce the symptoms and reoccur after weeks. having low immune system and always attack with malaria all the times. headaches from this stomach burning and feeling like throwing up is what is killing me now. I took energy drink 2 days ago, the thing did not digest and my stomach start swelling up coupled with burning of stomach. I prayed to God I was able to manage and see another day. but first thing am going for all possible test and scanning today. i manage to hold on in the night. I was scared, I was in pain throughout the night
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Geopex(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Davicl:

I have similar issue I have done upper endoscopy and biopsy , diagnosis came out: h.pylori associated. Chronic, moderate active, gastritis.

And I have this hot 🔥 sensation burning 🥵 on my lower left back , I can't sleep 💤😴 at night

I have this burning sensation since 2019, all my stomach and back. sometimes I sleep on tiles to cool down the burning and putting of cold water on my stomach. indigestion too. am going for a test today and scanning
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
Same thing happening to me o. If I stay too long without eating, once I do, my stomach will be on fire, I'll feel like throwing up too. But it doesn't last long let's say two days at most cry
that's one of the early symptoms of ulcer,my advise don't use English or Orthodox drugs to prevent or treat it,it will worsen it and you'll keep buying that same drugs for the rest of your life....meet a professional that knows herbs and cure it once and for all.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Geopex:

I have this burning sensation since 2019, all my stomach and back. sometimes I sleep on tiles to cool down the burning and putting of cold water on my stomach. indigestion too. am going for a test today and scanning
contact me for herbs to stop all that once and for all,to avoid keep buying Orthodox drugs,my advise to you
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Geopex:
honestly am sad and scared now, the issue am facing is almost the same with the issue of the op. I once treated typhoid in 2013. 2019 I started having burning sensation on my oesophagus, and every time indigestion problem especially when I eat beans. I did not take it serious, until the burning sensation get to my stomach and radiating to my backbone , lower waist. losing weight too and I have been adjusting my belt hole to a smaller waist size several times. sometimes when I treat typhoid and malaria, I may feel relieve for some times from throwing up, but the burning sensation never stop till now. at the beginning doctor said is peptic ulcer. been to hospital 3 times, all they give is drug for malaria, typhoid and ulcer. only reduce the symptoms and reoccur after weeks. having low immune system and always attack with malaria all the times. headaches from this stomach burning and feeling like throwing up is what is killing me now. I took energy drink 2 days ago, the thing did not digest and my stomach start swelling up coupled with burning of stomach. I prayed to God I was able to manage and see another day. but first thing am going for all possible test and scanning today. i manage to hold on in the night. I was scared, I was in pain throughout the night
my advise stop using English or Orthodox drugs to prevent or treat it,it will worsen it and you'll keep buying that same drugs for the rest of your life....meet a professional that knows herbs and cure it once and for all.
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Davicl:

use herbs don't waste your money on unnecessary tests and chalk
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Owa444:

that's one of the early symptoms of ulcer,my advise don't use English or Orthodox drugs to prevent or treat it,it will worsen it and you'll keep buying that same drugs for the rest of your life....meet a professional that knows herbs and cure it once and for all. Check my signature below
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Gidah: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2023
Seems I have many peers here, I've been battling this for years ,just been using some drugs ,multi vitamin cos it does affect eating manner, I really do envy people with good perfect stomach ,I can over eat it even won't digest,I've had cases where by I vomited a whole meal I've eaten over 24hrs ,you can see all the food particles .it cause indigestion and I belch and fart anyhow I don't even care anymore I just kinda take note of my health I know what to eat or not that will upset my stomach.but I don't know what I can't do to really feel heal cos I've been on this for years just taking Ned's. If there's anyone willing to help me get through it pls I will really appreciate .I did abdominal scan they saw nothing just excessive gas .I'm really tired and giving up on it. Might even said it killed my dad this indigestion stuff so it got me really scared but still no cure yet
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Gidah: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2023
And it even worse when you are sick with other sickness the inability to really eat much and have strength before the sickness would make it worse .a day sickness might feel like someone been sick for days due to not having enough strength before d sickness come. This thing has restricted me to alot ,I get stomach upset easily from sitting inside car without space for vent ,I can stress myself much or I might end up vomiting,and I easily get irritated to something so it end up with me vomiting. I would give anything to be fully healed
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by delishpot: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2023
webincomeplus:
Weight loss!

Weakness!

Recurrent constipation!

Belching

Forceful passage of stools

These are not signs you should be calm with, bro. I'm seriously hoping this isn't colon cancer. I'm sincerely hoping it's not!

I'll advise you to get the heck out of NL now and find a good hospital where reliable diagnosis can be made.

There's more to what you're having than just peptic ulcer. That's all I can tell you as a medical doctor!

Nairaland is not a hospital. Go get your diagnosis now preferably in a specialist hospital before things get worse.

An abdominal ultrasound scan would be a good starting point.

PS. I deliberately opened up on the worst possible diagnosis, so you can rise up and act fast. Whatever it turns out to be can be deadly if not treated on time.

Exactly what I am forbidding for him too o. That weight loss and problem with food is scarry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.