Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet (674 Views)

Economy Alert!!! Russia Shows First Sign Of Recession As GDP Contracts. / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / Saving The World Economy From Gaddafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet by olajide8(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2011
I am of the opinion that the world economy is swiming deeply in economic challenges and their is not cure immediately for it only time we all watched as britons went on rampage though it was tagged riots we have watched gradually the prices of oil climb while frivolous projects have been done in nigeria gulping billions we have seen how so many strategies have proffered by OBAMA administration to create jobs and put an ailing united states economy on track but speaking more passionately about nigeria we have seen great mismanaged off point policy direction and increased corruption. They have proferred different ways and means but bureaucracy and NO IMPLEMENTATION has been the order of day. People are not being productivity in these countries so we are not immune economies are spending more than what they earn especially Nigeria to pay for UN-productivity labor have also added to injury by failing to realise they are just a fraction of the society there request for an increment in wages has resulted to different ideas by government to raise funds "REMOVAL OF FUEL SUBSIDY" alternative "TAXES" and heavy borrowing affecting the larger society rather than fighting a few elected people for reduction in their allowances you would believe that 15%. Of the society has further improvished the 85% remaining as for businesses we must not lie to our selves except you are an employee you may not know that all businesses in nigeria are indepted as people borrow to do business and if a few of them are declaring profits their balance sheets should be re-assessed I no they must have been doctored we may not have realised it but sooner or later or 1m would be chasing an item of 100naira value crime is also on the increase with people stealing handsets snatch earrings and bags and loafs of bread I can give countless examples but would like to ask this question that the late sonny okosun as when things were infact much more better "WHICH WAY NIGERIA" if you belong to generation of those within the age bracket of 45-60 you guys are all failures you have failed the generation following yours you are the corrupt generation that has given birth to the lazy generation of UNPRODUCTIVITY from examples you have set I woudl leave the rest for you to ponder on my fellow nairalanders with a curse Jesus Christ spoke unto a fruit tree that did not bear fruit they would all wither away,
Re: Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet by olajide8(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2011
Please forgive me for my few typo errors but try and get out the juice from the fruit of my discuss, thanks
Re: Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet by nolongTing: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
olajide_07:

I am of the opinion that the world economy is swiming deeply in economic challenges and their is not cure immediately for it only time we all watched as britons went on rampage though it was tagged riots we have watched gradually the prices of oil climb while frivolous projects have been done in nigeria gulping billions we have seen how so many strategies have proffered by OBAMA administration to create jobs and put an ailing united states economy on track but speaking more passionately about nigeria we have seen great mismanaged off point policy direction and increased corruption. They have proferred different ways and means but bureaucracy and NO IMPLEMENTATION has been the order of day. People are not being productivity in these countries so we are not immune economies are spending more than what they earn especially Nigeria to pay for UN-productivity labor have also added to injury by failing to realise they are just a fraction of the society there request for an increment in wages has resulted to different ideas by government to raise funds "REMOVAL OF FUEL SUBSIDY" alternative "TAXES" and heavy borrowing affecting the larger society rather than fighting a few elected people for reduction in their allowances you would believe that 15%. Of the society has further improvished the 85% remaining as for businesses we must not lie to our selves except you are an employee you may not know that all businesses in nigeria are indepted as people borrow to do business and if a few of them are declaring profits their balance sheets should be re-assessed I no they must have been doctored we may not have realised it but sooner or later or 1m would be chasing an item of 100naira value crime is also on the increase with people stealing handsets snatch earrings and bags and loafs of bread I can give countless examples but would like to ask this question that the late sonny okosun as when things were infact much more better "WHICH WAY NIGERIA" if you belong to generation of those within the age bracket of 45-60 you guys are all failures you have failed the generation following yours you are the corrupt generation that has given birth to the lazy generation of UNPRODUCTIVITY from examples you have set I woudl leave the rest for you to ponder on my fellow nairalanders with a curse Jesus Christ spoke unto a fruit tree that did not bear fruit they would all wither away,

No! England just pumped $150 BILLION into the British Economy today after nearly a year of no growth, there is a very tough road ahead. undecided
Re: Is The World Economy Out Of Recession Yet by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2011
According to IMF reports, the world economy is currently on a path of fragile recovery. However, it is in danger of sliding back into recession (double-dip recession) as the Eurozone crisis deepens and investor confidence in the US remains low due to an impending debt crisis. The drivers of growth are mainly the BRIC countries, and other developing economies. This is likely to give developing countries a greater voice in the comity of nations in the near future. We have already seen the G20 replace the G8 as the primary decision making body on issues relating to the world economy.

The future is bright for highly-populated emerging economies like China, India and Brazil. Nigeria should be in this list if we are serious and committed to the task of economic empowerment of our citizens.

(1) (Reply)

British First Male To Become Pregnant / Kenyan Woman Named Her new-born Twins Barack Obama And Mitt Romney! / Hilary Clinton Resigned From U.S. Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.