Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) (85231 Views)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2023
KingDash09:
Guy you be gay
Anybody that’s in full support of this sicko is a gay and a useless person
If I choose to be gay, you don't have the right to judge me! Do I even know the kind of secret atrocities you commit?? Everybody have thier own flaws including you! So shut the fvck up!!!
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Bfly: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Clown
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2023
I wonder where he goes to pee when he's/she's pressed in a pub.
Not in the male and Ofcourse not in the female section
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2023
What shall it profit a 'Man' to have big butts and loose his own soul?
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by westerner147: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Dear me, Idris is one sick fvck!
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2023
Omor this guy is mentally gone
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Thoceen: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Idris why
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Ikukuudo: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has given updates on his recent butt implant in Dubai. He said the surgery was successful as he shared video of himself on bed recuperating from the surgery pains. Another video captured him as he struggled to walk following pains from the surgery.

Videos shared on his Facebook page were captioned;

https://www.facebook.com/100044437184221/posts/pfbid02hqWhozvzjZjAQ31dh3YLAVPYMQdwRnYuYmGGLkEBTjZtQCLDrrXjURd3GNWrKL8tl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100044437184221/posts/pfbid0koxRHzvCDqDCsTtvQvyraFFiKCDrPxG2GTJwioZx5zZtL39Y8HfbrFsMSFuMKfqnl/?app=fbl
God forbid
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Repellent: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
May bobrisky learning how to walk properly after acquiring curvy shape favor me and my family

Hmmmmm 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Astra101: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2023
ASB717:
The guy fit don remove am codedly o.

So how him take dey bleep Tonto dike and that ivorian girl wey him adopt
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Astra101: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2023
sonofElElyon:

He says he has !

So how him take dey bleep Tonto dike and that ivorian girl wey him adopt
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Mekus007001: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2023
No BBL will stop him from having the physical Energy of a Man...yansh or no yansh you go still lift 50kg rice comfortably na manpower...u can't cheat nature
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2023
No wonder parents pray saying

Lord I need a male boy
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
May bobrisky learning how to walk properly after acquiring curvy shape favor me and my family

This man 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Kuramushe(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2023
This guy is gone gagaga!
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by GindoX(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2023
What actually if he didn't do any surgery... All na cruise ooo. Person wey dem shoot gun for film, no die in real life ooo.. all those stuff na frame up and acting. Just pictures and you guys believe... Make him record live video as Dem dey inject am or use life on him.... Pictures lasan lasan lasan
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
J

TemplarLandry:
👏👏👏Orishirishi.
Idris will rue this.
In the next 20 years, he'll cry out and start advising youths not to live their lives like he did.
I know his type.

20yrs plenty max 7yrs from today.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
I just like bobrisky. Doesn't give a shit about what some Nigerian hypocrites say.

LGBTQ IS HERE TO STAY.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
ukpahu:
When will Nigeria government arrest this man

For what exactly?

Mr hypo hypo hypocrite ooooo
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by laluski(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I arrived here by mistake angry

Infact....
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
[/color]things we do for money[color=#770077]
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by limitless777(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩🤩
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by mcmauray: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Latest arrival of your pleasure toys.

Follow @ lindyberry on IG and TikTok to see images and videos or send a dm 09112895595
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Anything to trend.

Which surgery can this fellow do with his rainbow coloured skin?
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by megabank(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
How can a human live his whole life on every year surgery?
This is weird [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Cromagnon: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Yes, the most committed dey hammer. But there are 1001 better ways to do the hammering.
I will personally not be proud to see my son following Bobrisky's footsteps.
oya suggest anoda way for him in Buhari economy? Realistically speaking o
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by finallybusy: 3:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Miserly:
Bobrisky keeps deceiving you people every year with fake surgery news and ya'll keep swallowing it up.

He keeps lying about undergoing one procedure or the other, but we never get to see it. This should be the 3rd time he's pulling this same stunt, in two years, he'll do it again.
Na illiterates full Nairaland. Leave them to their folly.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by finallybusy: 4:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Nairaland is populated with local bingos.
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Vanity
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Gromilla010: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Disgusting embarassed I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion.
If given opportunity, i will wipe them out and send them to the world beyond angry
shut up!!
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Fujiyama: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
ukpahu:
When will Nigeria government arrest this man

^^^
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by Knetpro(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2023
This is disgusting!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.