Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car (47378 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by dailybuzzng: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Abuja Popular HypeMan, MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring New Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv2vc7_Xsc4?si=NRqTotwLkWqAeasx

An Abuja-based event compere, Stand up Comedian and hypeman, Ogunleye Michael Ehis, popularly known as MC Akpere is currently recuperating after a ghastly accident days after acquiring a new car.

He was said to have hosted an event tagged Rhythm & Cruise With Akpere at De Governors night club in the Garki area of Abuja.

Sources said after hosting the event on Nov. 9, he acquired a Mercedes Benz C230 on the 13, apparently from proceeds of the event.

The sad moment however came exactly a week after when he had an accident on Nov. 20 at about 5am.

A female passenger with her was said to be in a critical condition while MC Akpere also sustain a significant injury.

A source familiar with the incident posted on social media, "We wish to inform the general public that mc akpere is safe and alive the accident happened in the early hour of 5am, which a call was placed across to his management CLINT ENTERTAINMENT @EJANLA1OFABUJA, he was immediately rushed to the hospital at the early hour of 5am, we wish to thank everyone especially @tutuofabuja for your urgent presence. Mc akpere is safe and recovering."

It is not clear what the cause of the accident is as at the moment of this report but Akpere and his female passenger are responding to treatment.

4 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by dailybuzzng: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Abuja Popular HypeMan, MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring New Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv2vc7_Xsc4?si=NRqTotwLkWqAeasx

An Abuja-based event compere, Stand up Comedian and hypeman, Ogunleye Michael Ehis, popularly known as MC Akpere is currently recuperating after a ghastly accident days after acquiring a new car.

He was said to have hosted an event tagged Rhythm & Cruise With Akpere at De Governors night club in the Garki area of Abuja.

Sources said after hosting the event on Nov. 9, he acquired a Mercedes Benz C230 on the 13, apparently from proceeds of the event.

The sad moment however came exactly a week after when he had an accident on Nov. 20 at about 5am.

A female passenger with her was said to be in a critical condition while MC Akpere also sustain a significant injury.

A source familiar with the incident posted on social media, "We wish to inform the general public that mc akpere is safe and alive the accident happened in the early hour of 5am, which a call was placed across to his management CLINT ENTERTAINMENT @EJANLA1OFABUJA, he was immediately rushed to the hospital at the early hour of 5am, we wish to thank everyone especially @tutuofabuja for your urgent presence. Mc akpere is safe and recovering."

It is not clear what the cause of the accident is as at the moment of this report but Akpere and his female passenger are responding to treatment.
E go dey HYPE ENGINE abi ?
Its normal if u handling GERMAN machine for first time,
I changed to my 1st BMW in 2015, 2 weeks after I skidded off a Round about.. the other accident , I was on 120 km/h wen I dey carried away with a NURTW & Okada man fighting on N50 ticket oo, na xo i look dem 5 seconds , I lost control h spent first 80k in 2hrs
ednut1:
Seems do plan this thing for publicity. If not stop drinking and driving
Dem dey Plan Accident ? Ok like Oladips planned death abi? Dey play Sir

DarkJeddi:
You dey do 120km/h on top the bad roads in the country, make we clap for you?

Who told you Akala Express way has bad road ? See you! I stayed back then in An estate in Ringroad, so Ringroad , akala express was fine back den but i don't know the state the roads are Atm sha

10 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by dailybuzzng: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sad

2 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Low profile.

Notorious BIGGIE said it in Rule 1.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by kakaki123: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Take am easy guys.

12 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by NuCypher: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
This one no fit pass carelessness so. Hypeman indeed. He probably thought he was on top of the world with his new acquisition.

24 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is definitely from reckless driving however, I'm of the opinion that people should celebrate their little wins silently, make village people no kill you cus of little change

A guy I know in school was about to japa, he posted his movement on facebook a day before his journey, got uncountable congratulatory messages, omo! The guy slept that night and died in his sleep

Crazy world!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by callmevirus(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Drive safely and be careful

1 Like

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by NaijaGoBetter2: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ehya... I wish them a quick recovery.

Curiosity

Keywords:

Hypeman: Most likely he worked through the night in the club where he worked as hype man

New car: Most likely he's a new driver who is not perfect enough to drive at that time of the day

Female passenger: Any car be used for commercial transport in Abuja, but if the accident happened 5 am where did he pick up the lady around 5 am "Abuja traffic is not like Lagos traffic

Accident: Abuja road can make use use all your gear within 5 minutes if you're not careful, big with no speed limit sign

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by slaawomirr: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Quick recovery to them
He dey match the benz
Road clear after enough shayoo and alcohol 🍸 for club
He begin match the benz with He baby girl dey come house around 5am
And girls na them like front of benz

Speed can sweet sometimes..na that aduwawa road me for dey practice my own fast and Furious all the time with my lesux es 350
Emyzoloye5:
This is definitely from reckless driving however, I'm of the opinion that people should celebrate their little wins silently, make village people no kill you cus of little change

A guy I know in school was about to japa, he posted his movement on facebook a day before his journey, got uncountable congratulatory messages, omo! The guy slept that night and died in his sleep

Crazy world!
Ogbeni shut up and we should talk intelligently most times not like one archaic and primitive beings. I won't be surprise that you are even a graduate look at what you believe and even broadcasting it
Just make your research on top ten countries that are spiritual and prayerful

Then also do a research on top ten countries that doesn't pray, they don't give a fuckkk about God and are not into spiritual

You will be shocked that those countries that pray are backwards and not progressing

Everyone should please do this research...what is wrong with Africans
You guys are becoming disgusting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Beesluv: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Quick Recovery to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Check my signature
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by heykims(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thanks to God for sparing their lives
BTW, abi I don't know the meaning of critical condition ni?

4 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Bluffly: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't understand what motivates the stupid confidence in benz. Most people thinks it is accident proof. Una go soon understand the dynamics of a car proof against accident.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by pyyxxaro: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Who con get the big nose when there put nail for inside ☹️

10 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
All of us at MANNA,
Thank God for their lives πŸ™

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by fredoooooo: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Just praise God and be more careful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Namdeenero(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
This post can give someone mad headache πŸ€•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Seems do plan this thing for publicity. If not stop drinking and driving
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by akpumping7720(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Baba go enjoy himself
Get well soon...
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by heykims(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bluffly:
I don't understand what motivates the stupid confidence in benz. Most people thinks it is accident proof. Una go soon understand the dynamics of a car proof against accident.
I don't understand, did he tell u he got the benz car brand to avoid accidents?

1 Like

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Toluwanise247(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sorry ooo. I pity the lady sha….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Risingblue008(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dhe
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by seyicodes(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Evil Eye πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ is real
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by foxman04: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
don't drink and drive .. the roads are thirsty

1 Like

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
And the gurl dey do video covered in blood...

What if she don die.. Will she video herself?

Illiteracy bad

6 Likes

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
fredoooooo:
Just praise God and be more careful..
Yessss ooooo

fredoooooo:

May God guide and light your path... better person
Amen πŸ™.
And you too Oga Fredoooooo.
God be with you and yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by kingreign(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
I can see a passenger who's careless about her safety because she did not wear her seatbelt, hence her forehead hitting the windshield. Probably, he was driving a little too fast or was high from drinks and or smoke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Sunnymatey(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thank God for their lives

Early morning discharge for a fresher in the steering though
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Beverlyjean(f): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
She wasn't wearing a seat belt

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.