Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? (4056 Views)

Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People / Do U Have A Problem With Hiv/aids? Call +2347038871009. / Could It Be A Problem For This Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by lanse: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hello guys, please any doc in d house tell me if its normal to have one ball at against two balls(testacles) please i need answers. if it isnt normal what can i do?
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by ikamefa(f): 3:09am On Sep 08, 2007
erhmmmmmmmm! just 1 ball? tongue

CONGRATULATIONS! you are a mighty man of valour! tongue

i can bet my last shilling (or is it cowrie shell) that you can out-perform any man out there, out- sire the best of them out there! tongue

but of course its very! very! normal! tongue grin

one ball= less weight to carry around " grin "

so eat and be merry ! grin grin grin
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by nguage(m): 4:58am On Sep 08, 2007
lanse-1-ball[||], hats not so normal, its not so much of a problem either. If you've been living a normal life then I guess you don't have problems.
How about asking your urologist? This means you have what they call an ''undescended testicle'' It is very likely you were born prematurely, were you?
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by naijaking1: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2007
@n-guage/poster

Good job n-guage, undescended testis or cyptorchidism is a problem that is quite known among premature children, and people with other types of abnormality.

I also agree that the poster should go see a urologist, because the undescended testis needs to be surgically brought down to the normal level or totally removed. If not removed, undescended testis have been known to predispose to cancer.

See your M.D, and good luck.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by omoge(f): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ Ikamefa lol grin grin grin

no worry my brother. i heard it's not in the power of the balls. so relax cheesy
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by olanajim(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2007
Ika must have been a retired urologist. He know so so much about it.

The hilarious nature of your reply is enough to solve the guy problem. Please come out of retirement, nl patients need your expertise.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by omoge(f): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2007
the balls heavy? grin grin
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by naijaking1: 1:35am On Sep 10, 2007
No joke about this case.

Poster needs to see a doctor soon: Yes, he has a problem
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by omoge(f): 1:38am On Sep 10, 2007
one ball can still hold sperm so i don't think he has a problem. true, Lanse check with your doctor and don't stress too much about balls okay.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by naijaking1: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2007
omoge:

one ball can still hold sperm so i don't think he has a problem. true, Lanse check with your doctor and don't stress too much about balls okay.

Please don't misinform the poster especially if you're not 100% sure of what you're saying. Patients with one descended testis may appear normal, but they have more than 80% chance of developing testicular cancer from the occult testicle than normal people. They also have higher chances of having abnormal or single kidney, etc.

Pediatricians have been sued for not recognizing cryptorchidism in pre-puberscent boys, because the best time for surgery is before these children develop secondary sex characters.

Once again, please let's not mislead the poster. It maybe a big joke to you guys and girls, but believe me it's not a laughing matter for the patient.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by omoge(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
Dr. Naijaking1

till a doctor confirms, you and I are both assuming and so wrong.
chill!!
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by naijaking1: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
@omoge

Unfortunately, you can't recognize a doctor when you meet one.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by omoge(f): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2007
don't worry cuz i don't need one anyway. I'm very sure the poster will recognise one cheesy
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by bigspif(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
Living testimony here !

I lost a ball back in the 90's (tortion) and im still kicking, infact my kick starter still dey charge well well. wink wink
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by naijaking1: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2007
Testicle lost to torsion, trauma, or surgery is not the same thing as one that never descended from infancy.

Infact the goal of surgery during undescended testis is to give the patient the same chance of "enjoying" his remaining testis as if he had undergone surgey for torsion.

"You must always account for a missing testicle" is well known surgical paradigm.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by malobreeze: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2011
, This probably is not common knowledge but BRUCE LEE was medically exempt from the draft during the Vietnam conflict not because of flat feet as once thought but because he only had 1 testacle-----This fact was revealed by his then wife Linda in a book she wrote after his death-----He didn't appear to have any problems with it because to this day, he still remains to be what most of us guys dream about being and he also had children so no, you DON'T necessarily have a problem but getting checked out by a Doctor can't hurt, no pun intended,
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by tpia5: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2011
naijaking is right though.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by ksam(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
I wanted to join the marine force early this year,and we were called for interview.to my greatest suprise our testicles was checked as part of the screening exercise.meaning you can not join the force without your complete testicle.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by ksam(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
I wanted to join the marine force early this year,and we were called for interview.to my greatest suprise our testicles was checked as part of the screening exercise.meaning you can not join the force without your complete testicle.
Re: 1 Testacle Do I Have A Problem? by Greenpro: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2011
ksam:

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos / How To Make A Home-made Detox Drink / Does Staphylococcus Aureus Cause Sexually Transmitted Disease (std)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.