Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 (28885 Views)

Naira Crashes To All-time Low, Hits N1043.09/$1 At Official Market / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades โ‚ฆโ€Ž993/$ / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sulele04:
I don't even know what the plans is tbh.

During campaign, Tinubu said from day 1 he will hit the ground running, it is over 1 months there is no economic council yet, he sacked the Cbn governor where is the replacement.

What is delaying the appointments, before Tinubu was sworned in he didn't know who is going he is going to make it or what.

All these harsh economic policies on the poor is expected considering the state of the economy but atleast we have to see the plan, where is the money going, what has been done to reduce the cost of governance.

People can't be suffering in vain, there has to be a clear plan you can't take from the poor to feed the rich, there has to be a clear plan atleast by the end of this year, the situation can't keep getting worse only a matter of time before Nigerians hit the street.

its surprising how some of you were expecting anything good to come out of an old druggie and hardened criminal. someone who rigged himself in you think he has nigerias interest at heart? nigerians will learn.

10 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by paskal16: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
How you want make naira dey stable
When all you do is import lol
Dey playโ€ฆ..

2 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by TimmyA: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
$1 is now more than 802 naira for the common man use and exchange.

All them Agbado Plus Cassava people are getting it also

7 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
jconsulting:

Only lazy folks like you complain , when you earn USD you smile to bank. Go learn a skill , Data Analyst, Cyber Security, Customer Care Mgt and lot of programming languages are available to learn but since you are use to free money you complain your ass out

youre very stupid for this comment. first of all is it everyone that has access to internet, phone, or laptop? now talkless of earning in dollars? even those that have all that not all can earn in dollars. some cant even afford school fees. youre a very big fool. shut up if you dont know what to say instead of making insensitive comments abi you think youre better than those who didnt have access to opportunities like you? i dont expect any sensible thing from supporters of a criminal.. idiot.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by mbolajide2010: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
salbis:

This government will favour me and my family crew are getting their own exchange rate at 410 naira to a dollar.

Las las una must get sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by TrueNigerian300: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
salbis:

This government will favour me and my family crew are getting their own exchange rate at 410 naira to a dollar.

You guys are just foolish, if Obi had won would dollar be equal 410
It was never about good governance for you fools but just want one of your kinsmen to be there.
Any reasonable person knows that the unification of the exchange rates is the right thing to do. But half educated illiterate like you think otherwise.

I just pity some of you fools sometimes and wonder who gave birth to you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by nedekid: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol. God help us.
See, I have predicted naira will crash big time for a while. It might improve oh, but it will first crash. Why? All those ware housed billions our ogas kept for elections, but could not spend because of Emefiele and the new naira note issue will now have to be converted to usd. We all know naira is bulky, dollar pounds is easier to store, hide, move abroad etc.
One oga was said to have 150b, another 75b, some 50b, 60b. Omo, they must change am.
Who will suffer the devaluation, the loss of purchasing power, poverty etc? The average Nigerian, irrespective of tribe, be you igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, irrespective of politics ie be you apc, PDP, Labour party.
I hear 2003 corolla is now over 5m. NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
One day, one day, we go get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by nedekid: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
paskal16:
How you want make naira dey stable
When all you do is import lol
Dey playโ€ฆ..
Oga, we export too. The issue I suspect is that heavy money is being changed which is mopping all the available fx in circulation. All those billions allegedly kept for elections but could not be spent due to new naira and restrictions months back, is being changed to fx.

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by sapele914(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blaze14k:
According to agbadorians may this administration favour me and my family. Who will imagine that pounds to naira will exceed 1000. We are getting BATIFIED

LET THE POOR BREATHE๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Even aboki no fit do business as usual๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lazy Man, go & find something to export for forex.

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by sapele914(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

It was never about good governance for you fools but just want one of your kinsmen to be there.
Any reasonable person knows that the unification of the exchange rates is the right thing to do. But half educated illiterate like you think otherwise.

You dey mind that salbis Obidient?

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by onez: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
The court should kick Tinubu out immediately

3 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Ewedegubbler: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bulaba
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Blaze14k: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
sapele914:
Lazy Man, go & find something to export for forex.

Lol no be only lazy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
FOJEM:
Favour go locate me and my family!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Masterito(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tinubu is clueless. Emefiele will actually be better than the current CBN governor apprentice.
Nemere2020:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/07/11/ie-window-crashes-to-all-time-low-at-n788-42-1/
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

You actually ended up not saying anything meaningful to him..

Please, how do you justify this in all honesty?

I really want you to enlighten me here.

Please I'm waiting..

Best regards

7 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
What are you exporting? Nothing. 1000 is the goal.

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by RealEzee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
All this 'all time low' tins na only during apc govt we dey experience am oo

On d low
On d low oo

2 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by bjdon: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
It should drop to 1000 self. Nigerians MUST get sense by force. I'm fact part of me wants the courts to not give PO justice.
Let Nigerians Suffer for the next 4 years. By 2027 those that are still alive might finally have sense, and vote wisley.

5 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by ArewaNorth: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ekemz:
Ladies and gentlemen, tighten your seat belts ๐Ÿ˜Š
We are in for a long ride ๐Ÿค—
grin grin grin grin
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by TrueNigerian300: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

You actually ended up not saying anything meaningful to him..

Please, how do you justify this in all honesty?

I really want you to enlighten me here.

Please I'm waiting..

Best regards

Before now people buy dollars from CBN at 460 and sell to the parallel market at 760 making millions for doing nothing. The idea of subsidizing the dollars was not totally bad but people abused it and also it is not sustainable particularly at this time. Another thing is the fact that people that benefits from it are mostly people that buy and resell at the parallel market making huge profits for doing nothing, it is just like some very few people are sharing whay belongs to us all. Why can't the money be used to build roads that can benefit everyone

2 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by xukwaa: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
9janormics will always make it crash.
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
jconsulting:

Only lazy folks like you complain , when you earn USD you smile to bank. Go learn a skill , Data Analyst, Cyber Security, Customer Care Mgt and lot of programming languages are available to learn but since you are use to free money you complain your ass out

See nonsense reasoning like say the person will spend it in dollar,
So everyone should go learn programming coz of dollars rate is messup by the government.
Stop defending nonsense brother

You for advise them to go and learn Yahoo too now so they can spend in dollar not naira

8 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by yom2(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present โœ”๏ธ
Hmmmm this one wey naira dey devalue everyday by day so., Omoh I hope say e don dey favour all those it will favour me and my family peeps them so o.
I jz pray say no be from fry pan to fire we dey go so. It is well!
in other words; emefiele is not guilty of all. Me I thought with the recent abracadabra naira would have strengthened to 300 to 1 dolar
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by yom2(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
President tinubu when will you start supporting the poor with palliatives nah? The street is not smiling.
shebi e won do miracle. Let am do miracle now.
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by FireUpNow(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Sulele04:
I don't even know what the plans is tbh.

During campaign, Tinubu said from day 1 he will hit the ground running, it is over 1 months there is no economic council yet, he sacked the Cbn governor where is the replacement.

What is delaying the appointments, before Tinubu was sworned in he didn't know who is going he is going to make it or what.

All these harsh economic policies on the poor is expected considering the state of the economy but atleast we have to see the plan, where is the money going, what has been done to reduce the cost of governance.

People can't be suffering in vain, there has to be a clear plan you can't take from the poor to feed the rich, there has to be a clear plan atleast by the end of this year, the situation can't keep getting worse only a matter of time before Nigerians hit the street.
Believe APC and Tinubu at your own peril. His Lagos state model won't work for Nigeria. Those who voted for APC and sold their votes go hear am. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Codepain: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2023
salbis:

Some people earn in dollars so this govt will favour me and my family prayer dey answer

1 Like

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Blitzking: 1:45am On Jul 12, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present โœ”๏ธ
Hmmmm this one wey naira dey devalue everyday by day so., Omoh I hope say e don dey favour all those it will favour me and my family peeps them so o.
I jz pray say no be from fry pan to fire we dey go so. It is well!
Lol...this tot was in my head truout yesterday. Na self delusion dey worry them
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Blitzking: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
People are too shocked to comment and too non-concerned to bother.

One thing is sure, Tinubu is basically exposing Nigeria for the rot that her Economy is, I can not blame a man who is showing me my ugly picture.

After this wat next...probably add to the rot.
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Blitzking: 1:59am On Jul 12, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Unification of the naira is good..but you don't just do it measures must av been put in place that would cushion the effect. Now how many of such measures can you list?
Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On Jul 12, 2023
salbis:

/
Grandparents relied on "e go better soon" in the 70s.
Parents relied on "e go better soon" in the 90s.
Now their children who are adults are still relying on "e go better soon" in 2023.

Great grandchildren will still meet "e go better soon" in 2080grin grin

/

4 Likes

Re: Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 by Blitzking: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2023
The country is in survival of the fittest mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs / Naira Dips Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.