Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) (55597 Views)

Miss Universe Contestants 2020- Names and pics / Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by marlow1962(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cool
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rostikol: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:
If I have my way I will raise Chinese Nigeria children by marrying a Chinese or Japanese,those people brain are hot always about technology

Inferiority complex is your problem.

You have the same abilities as other races.

God did not create you inferior, so stop feeling that way.

All races, including the Chinese, are descended from ancient African settlers, as proven by multiple DNA studies.

Whatever they can do, you can do even more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:
If I have my way I will raise Chinese Nigeria children by marrying a Chinese or Japanese, those people brain are hot always about technology
MY FRIEND YOU HAVE YOUR WAY TO MATCH THEIR TECH, BUT YOU MISUSE YOUR WAY BY SUPPORTING OR FOLLOWING TWISTED MINDS TO SELL FAKE SPARE PARTS, DO YAHOO / MONEY RITUALS, AND MUSE ON VICTIMS TRAVAIL AFTER SCAMMING PEOPLE,INSTEAD USING YOUR GOD-GIVEN TALENT TO BE CREATIVE. sad When will onitsha boys stop their barbaric behaviour and behave like normal humans?
NO MAN HAS MONOPLOY OF KNOWLEDGE, PHILLIP EMEGWALI NA IGBO BRAIN WHO USED IT TO ADVANCE TECH DEV.FOR HUMANITY,
HE WAS NOT DOING YAHOO OR MONEY RITUAL. HE WORKED HARD AND SMART. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Iamzik: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
So beautiful

God when?

But you hate all men na 🏃🏃🏃
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Pakman: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
The world will have so many mixed race people in the near future.
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Abolodje: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rebuker:
Incredible Nigerian-Chinese Fusion Wedding

Witness the beauty of an Igbo man as he gracefully performs the traditional wedding rituals for his stunning Chinese bride.

Captured in a video, the bride's parents are elegantly dressed in Igbo traditional attire, immersing themselves in the customs of the Igbo culture.

The bride humbly kneels before her seated parents while her father ceremoniously pours a drink into a cup. She then rises gracefully and dances her way towards the groom, who awaits her on the stage. With grace and reverence, she kneels before him and lovingly feeds him the drink.

This spectacle is truly mesmerizing, as the bride dances with sheer elegance, perfectly in sync with the captivating melodies of Flavour's music.

Experience the beauty and enchantment of this unique and extraordinary union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEhCythXJE

So for the full Igbo and Chinese family, nobody get better phone to take record this wedding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Warl0ck: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chinese must be afraid of tribal marks.......
I no mention anything o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Kaido: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:
If I have my way I will raise Chinese Nigeria children by marrying a Chinese or Japanese,those people brain are hot always about technology
And they proud of their culture
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by MrDoGood(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:

You hardly see divorce like other Western countries. Especially UK and co

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by juman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abomination!

"We igbos dont kneel for anybody".
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Wisdommyth: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:
Omo!! If i die wey I never chop white kpekus me and god go get big wahala.
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting disgusting and explicit comment on a public forum. I don't know if it's just me, lately there have been a saturation of explicit comments on this forum. I don't know why the forum owners and moderators are not outright deleting this accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by DaddyCoool: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pakman:
The world will have so many mixed race people in the near future.

As it should be

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by DaddyCoool: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wisdommyth:
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting disgusting and explicit comment on a public forum. I don't know if it's just me, lately there have been a saturation of explicit comments on this forum. I don't know why the forum owners and moderators are not outright deleting this accounts.

You'd rather the idiot wrote "fucķ white pussy"?
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Komu1048(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Casham:
God, I love this. This is beautiful. I love the Igbo culture. It is very vibrant. Although it is mostly built and is "overdependent" on materialism, it is still a proud and beautiful culture. Igbo culture to the world. Yoruba and Hausa language to the world. Tell me why I should not be proud to be Nigerian.

May God bless u

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by harmony75: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Congratulations 💕💕

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by chijiokecosmos: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rebuker:
Incredible Nigerian-Chinese Fusion Wedding

Witness the beauty of an Igbo man as he gracefully performs the traditional wedding rituals for his stunning Chinese bride.

Captured in a video, the bride's parents are elegantly dressed in Igbo traditional attire, immersing themselves in the customs of the Igbo culture.

The bride humbly kneels before her seated parents while her father ceremoniously pours a drink into a cup. She then rises gracefully and dances her way towards the groom, who awaits her on the stage. With grace and reverence, she kneels before him and lovingly feeds him the drink.

This spectacle is truly mesmerizing, as the bride dances with sheer elegance, perfectly in sync with the captivating melodies of Flavour's music.

Experience the beauty and enchantment of this unique and extraordinary union.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEhCythXJE

Igbos and swag eehhh

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Rahkman: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rostikol:

Inferiority complex is your problem.

You have the same abilities as other races.

God did not create you inferior, so stop feeling that way.

All races, including the Chinese, are descended from ancient African settlers, as proven by multiple DNA studies.

Whatever they can do, you can do even more.
this one na lie the brain of an African man is still primitive or I would say evolving and less advanced compared to white..... if not name any fully advanced black society......,the only thing a black man thinks of is sex ...that's why Africa is a shithole other black countries in America and Europe like Haiti is also shithole despite being close to advanced nations
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Bigwig02(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Meteng:
This guy go enjoy tire. Asian girls ringtone no be here. Don’t pray to hear it if you’re not the “organizer “, you go run mad

You're a Bad Boy! You're a very Bad Boy!!

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Quebec91(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Confirm, you no lie, like me now i don chop different nationals kpekus tire, philipino, chinese, turkish, indian ,ethopian, ghanian, kenyan, mexican and many of our own and i can conclude its not about colour or pussy at all.

What you dont have you dont have it

👌
Dancebreaker:

Oh boy, nothing special inside. We wey don try those things can tell you authoritatively.

Just hold any good woman you find. Na character matter, nor be colour or ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Zeezenho: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Meteng:
This guy go enjoy tire. Asian girls ringtone no be here. Don’t pray to hear it if you’re not the “organizer “, you go run mad

Oh man you bad oh! I get one for Brooklyn fine Chinese lady. Whenever i pin her for corner na minhioh , minhioh.chinshe chinshishe. Shinhoooh I go just the hear and the tone they give me more kick grin cool

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
marvellous2222:
SE they're gifted, they know how to transact business around the world, just that they're dangerous..

Satan is telling you that to prevent you from converting to the Catholic Faith like them.

More yorubas go to hell than Igbos.

Only 1% of Yorubas are Catholics.
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Major7: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
onajo2000:

Their brains are not hot..
They develop their brains
Try to develop yourself to be hotter

It's so encouraging that no tribal bigot is spotted yet on this thread cool, Nigeria shall be great again. To the couples I say into you be fruitful and multiply. HML grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by tishbite42: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Igbo-Chinese weddings are becoming the order of the day
Make our in-laws help us achieve Biafra na

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Crownhome(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
My mind is telling me that one day dis bride groom go chop cockrosh as meat for inside egusi soup

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Mayeldah(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
I knew it must be an Ibo man even before reading.

Ibos repping Nigeria in the global stage for good

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by armyofone(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
IyaTola:
You have the same head, two eyes, hands and legs

I wonder for him grin he no get head, two eyes, hands and legs ?
No brain too ?
Na only Chinese and Japanese get those ?
God did distribution where him dey by then to miss out ?

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Allisgud:

You missed out during brain distri ? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:
Omo!! If i die wey I never chop white kpekus me and god go get big wahala.

Chinese women wey dey sabi smell funny.. grin

If they're not smelling like garlic, them dey smell like onions or mosquito coil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sweet.
Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) by itsene: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
The pollution continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.