Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

I'm Losing Interest - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Losing Interest (122 Views)

I'm On The Verge Of Losing The Woman I Want To Settle Down With Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Losing Interest by DamianDd: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
I'm losing interest in my yet small friend group

I just broke up with this girl that disrespected me badly and I'm moving on since I like dealing with my problems privately the only thing I told them is it pissed me tf off when she that because it really did and I'm pissed to grind and make money that no girl would ever do that crap to me. Now I expect them to tell me to go and grind and become the best version of myself but instead they are telling me I bleeped up for not sleeping with her and I have this king mentality because that's what I call it "if it's a 50% chance to sleep with the girl them I wouldn't" it will ruin my masculine energy if I begged her to have sex or forced her to have sex because I knew that's what she wanted, she never gave me herself freely, always removing my hands when I want to finger her, shifting from kisses so I knew to sleep with her I'll need to beg or grovel which I would never do. That's what her ex did, force her and also gave her weed to make her high before sleeping with her. I don't see a reason why sex should be counted as an achievement or maybe I just have a high IQ and I think things differently from them but I expect them to try to push me to grow not feel bad for not sleeping with her and to get a new girl. I don't even have my own place, I'm pissed because I didn't love the girl but she bleeped with my respect and I don't play with it.

Preferably they don't understand that women will always be there but time wouldn't and focusing on women would take my time. The country isn't a place for someone to keep joking with anymore. Once I come out of the house I'm already longing to go back in and continue grinding but these my guys just walking about all day and grinding at night, one will walk about all day, meet his girlfriend in the evening and then grind at night but for me i feel these are a waste of time.... he's not even bothered about the fact that he doesn't have the ability to get him consistent data in his phone at this age not to even talk of money daily

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Unique Way To Prepare For A Successful Marriage. / Sperm Donor / Dxsdsadhttps://mayweathervsmoorefullfight.com/floydvsdon/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.